Jay Cutler made the greatest NFL throw, and nobody remembers (Article)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes. I feel bad for desperado being followed to death by you guys :smug:

Save for the occasional pointing and laughing, I mostly leave Desbro alone to his teeny angst on the world vs Jay Cutler.

I wouldn't ban him if I was a mod though. Although I would let HHM back.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Save for the occasional pointing and laughing, I mostly leave Desbro alone to his teeny angst on the world vs Jay Cutler.

I wouldn't ban him if I was a mod though. Although I would let HHM back.
Wouldn't ban Despo and HHM is my friend but I'm just a Bears forum mod.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
OK Guano, lets bring this to loggerheads!! Over 2 years you have referred to me as a Lion, Packer, and Viking fan in various threads. So to make this easy enough for your brain encased ass, i will pick just one of the above. 2017 Lions, end up with a better record than the Bears! Loser accepts a 1 year or lifetime ban, your choice, just has to be made before regular season opener.

If you decline, don't worry!!!! MILF next door has a suitcase full of vaginal spray available for immediate purchase!! So what do you say! Are you going to protect your GuanoNess? Or just eat shit!

Little Douche151 making yourself look no so bright again. Myself and others have called you out over the last 5 years (not just 2 years) about being a Lions loser homer, as your many loser posts over the years clearly show....and nothing about the Vikings, but nice try. Keep failing and making it so entertaining Massengill douche boy:yep: