Jay Cutler made the greatest NFL throw, and nobody remembers (Article)

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Folks desperado is trolling you people, he has even admitted it.

No fucking shit, we know... and in turn we troll him with facts and logic. I suppose we could all ignore him but where's the fun in that.

The fact that certain posters keep regurgitating the same spill to him over and over makes them the morons, not him. Stop trying to win on the CCS and ignore the bait

No the real moron here is you. At least we're discussing Bears football... all you do is whine about other posters for having the audacity to dare talk about the Bears QB position on a Bears message board. How dare us! Apparently we're all supposed to just ignore the giant pink elephant in the room and never discuss anything related to the most important position in football because you are tired of the topic. I mean it's not like you could just not click on the thread or anything... lol.

Gotta love PIB.. condemns others for regurgitating the same shit over and over yet does nothing but regurgitate the same whine over and over. "Guys why are you talking about this!! He's just trolling you! Stop talking about Cutler I'm tired of you guys talking about it!"

For the record I continue posting in Cutler threads specifically because I know it annoys you.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What would you like to discuss PiB?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No fucking shit, we know... and in turn we troll him with facts and logic. I suppose we could all ignore him but where's the fun in that.

No the real moron here is you. At least we're discussing Bears football... all you do is whine about other posters for having the audacity to dare talk about the Bears QB position on a Bears message board. How dare us! Apparently we're all supposed to just ignore the giant pink elephant in the room and never discuss anything related to the most important position in football because you are tired of the topic. I mean it's not like you could just not click on the thread or anything... lol.

Gotta love PIB.. condemns others for regurgitating the same shit over and over yet does nothing but regurgitate the same whine over and over. "Guys why are you talking about this!! He's just trolling you! Stop talking about Cutler I'm tired of you guys talking about it!"

For the record I continue posting in Cutler threads specifically because I know it annoys you.

Lol you just came into this thread to attack desperado . You didn't mention one throw, talk about mechanics, accuracy or anything that the thread was about. Just you are a fanboy because you like Jay. Yeah real football talk.

Didn't even say anything about the topic being about jay and I even commented early in it. So try again with me complaining about the topic being about cutler

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What would you like to discuss PiB?

How about we stay on topic about Cutler's throws instead of the horseshit fanboy, hater argument that keeps coming up. I saw you mention Cutler's accuracy, do you have a favorite throw of his?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How about we stay on topic about Cutler's throws instead of the horseshit fanboy, hater argument that keeps coming up. I saw you mention Cutler's accuracy, do you have a favorite throw of his?

How was anything I posted off topic of his throws if me discussing his accuracy directly addresses his throws?

Anyways...Favorite Cutler throw? Likely the one posted in the OP article. In regards to with the Bears...tough call. Maybe one of the back shoulders to Marshall or the one from Week 17 in 2013.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol you just came into this thread to attack desperado . You didn't mention one throw, talk about mechanics, accuracy or anything that the thread was about. Just you are a fanboy because you like Jay. Yeah real football talk.

LOL @ "attack".... I love how pointing out the flaws in someone's arguments is considered "attacking" them. I hope Despretardo at least pays you for all the white-knighting you do for him on here.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL @ "attack".... I love how pointing out the flaws in someone's arguments is considered "attacking" them. I hope Despretardo at least pays you for all the white-knighting you do for him on here.

How was Disney?

supra8795

Liked Posts:
Probably the 4th Deangelo Hall pick in that game against the skins. Showed how much of a baller 6 can be. After three to the same guy, is he deterred? Shit no.

And you know what? He'd have done it again too.

#swag

So you applaud when Jay throws a pick and pout when he throws a TD? Kinda like what desp said earlier? Good to know.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler fanboys are incredibly soft and stupid. 1 great throw here and there does not make a great QB.

Hell, I've made better throws to my sons but nobody knows but us that not only can I throw better than Jay but I'm way more man.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How was anything I posted off topic of his throws if me discussing his accuracy directly addresses his throws?

Anyways...Favorite Cutler throw? Likely the one posted in the OP article. In regards to with the Bears...tough call. Maybe one of the back shoulders to Marshall or the one from Week 17 in 2013.

I didn't say you were off topic. You asked what I would like to discuss, I answered staying on topic

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
126 million and zero playoff wins thus far.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then who was off topic?

Additionally, if Despro is the first person in the thread to go on an off-topic rant am I really off-topic when I reply to it? :thinking:

I'd argue at that point I'm on topic since he's just opened the conversation up to additional topics and I'm merely following along and commenting on the flow of conversation in the thread...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Thanks for ignoring everything else I mentioned. I'm not sure how claiming someone is trolling is white knighting but you've been wrong before. Now are you going to stay on topic or continue crying about a poster liking Cutler?

rextc

Liked Posts:
126 million and zero playoff wins thus far.
Hmm, thought he beat Seattle in 2010. First pass was a td to Greg Olsen.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Hmm, thought he beat Seattle in 2010. First pass was a td to Greg Olsen.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

I believe he meant since the contract was given, but I might be giving this Cutler hater too much credit..