Jay Cutler made the greatest NFL throw, and nobody remembers (Article)

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I always liked this bomb to Alshon vs the Colts. That thing was fuckin 60 yards in the air and right on a dime. Cutty looks like he barely put effort into the throw.

[video=youtube;BW8gH_89-OE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW8gH_89-OE[/video]

Forte had an awesome block on the blitzer that gave him a chance

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I'll give cutler that. Very great throw and possible the best. Give him the award. Now back to winning a super bowl cutler!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Naaah....according to some trolls, Cutler doesn't get out of any sacks....he only causes more sacks and wasn't very good on third downs playing with scrubs for wrs:obama:

I'm convinced they have their arms folded, pissed off when cutler airs it out for a TD. "La la la nope. Nope. That was all the receiver. Nope. Bears need to draft a qb"

It's the tho guys, every year the same meatballs say this is the year the Bears draft a qb!! Cutler is just a stop gap! This is the year!

Yet once again the Bears pass on a quarterback. It's hilarious . It's like they refuse to acknowledge cutler is the main guy the front office believes in and wants to build around.

I love it. Cutlers so much fun to watch. Dude lays it all on the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
I'm convinced they have their arms folded, pissed off when cutler airs it out for a TD. "La la la nope. Nope. That was all the receiver. Nope. Bears need to draft a qb"

It's the tho guys, every year the same meatballs say this is the year the Bears draft a qb!! Cutler is just a stop gap! This is the year!

Yet once again the Bears pass on a quarterback. It's hilarious . It's like they refuse to acknowledge cutler is the main guy the front office believes in and wants to build around.

Amen bro! Fuck the haters!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
DLvIgqW.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No kidding.

Anti-Cutler thread: fanboys whine that people hate Jay

Pro-Cutler thread: fanboys whine that people hate Jay

LOL

Desbro's problem is that he thinks rational Bears fans hate Cutler with the same passion that he loves him, when in actual fact we're completely emotionally nonchalant about him and just wish he was better at football.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
It's a shame his deep ball accuracy doesn't match up with his cannon of an arm. He's not terrible at it. but its just not his strength.

Looks like magic when it does work though, extremely fun to watch him air it out.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No kidding.

LOL

Desbro's problem is that he thinks rational Bears fans hate Cutler with the same passion that he loves him, when in actual fact we're completely emotionally nonchalant about him and just wish he was better at football.

Yeah, well, I've come to expect nothing less from him at this point. Desptard has shown time and time again (be it through his horrendous grammar, ghastly sentence structure, or just simply terribly misconstrued "thoughts") that he is at least functionally Special person. And I'm not even quite sure on that whole "functionally" part.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is another example. 59 yards to Knox right in stride. Answers the "right in stride" question earlier in this thread.

[video=youtube;yUg0Fvlb9C4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUg0Fvlb9C4[/video]

That was not in stride. Knox had to slow down. Not tryin to, you know, but just sayin

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler's magical throws just piss me off at this point cause of how pedestrian he is the rest of the time.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
No kidding.

LOL

He's good at football.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
No kidding.

LOL

No, at this point I really do hate Jay Cutler that much.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
No kidding.

LOL

Not every Cutler thread has to be about how good he is overall.

This thread was ONLY about ONE play.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

And he lays the boom on defenders.....sometimes even a juke too:yep: