Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Penny Traitor
( for monitoring purposes this individual initiated this here #770 ).

I have lots of documented proof where this individual has initiated, unprovoked, unwarranted personal attacks and insults.
This is the story you are running with? Link me to where I insulted you or attacked you. You won't find SHIT. all I did was ask you why you would come running to the thread and go to great lengths to engage this shit between dbldrew and others while at the same time telling @MDB111™ not to drag you into it.

You're acting crazy!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hey b^tch, ( for monitoring purposes this individual initiated this here #770 )..... I was minding my own business when MDB111™ initiated the contact with me in link #759 of this thread. Now stop running up behind my sh*t hole here at the CCS forum...with your b*tchy , covert insults. You been told this many times adhere to it
WHAT THE HECK

@Penny Traitor - I feel threatened
@Penny Traitor

I have lots of documented proof where this individual has initiated, unprovoked, unwarranted personal attacks and insults.

@Penny Traitor

Please note how he has initiated fraudulent contact with you and unwanted contact with me as he continues to covertly toss out personal insults/ attacks.

This is the story you are running with? Link me to where I insulted you or attacked you. You won't find SHIT. all I did was ask you why you would come running to the thread and go to great lengths to engage this shit between dbldrew and others while at the same time telling @MDB111™ not to drag you into it.

You're acting crazy!

@Penny Traitor

Please note how he has initiated fraudulent contact with you in this thread (feeling threaten) and unwanted contact with me as he continues to initiate covert tossed out personal insults/ attacks. You know his overt & sneaky covert history of initiating personal insults/ attacks. I have the documentation when ever you want it. He continues to initiate contact when I've told him to stop. I have documentation on that as well. I'm done speaking on this here.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why does he need to have proof that he's hunted for you?

I've hunted since I was a kid and have no proof lying around.

Plenty of hunters get what they've harvested processed, eat it and just love life without hanging antlers or stuffed lil birds corpses on their walls.

Stop being so weird bro.
If only @remydat was as good as lying as you then he would not be in this situation, he said he hunted as an adult and his reasoning for not posting proof was not that he didn't have any, but it was that he didn't have to "justify" himself..

And the fact that I still have the antlers laying around with my deer tag on it means I'm also not into the trophy aspect of it, otherwise it would be mounted up on my wall.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Penny Traitor

Please note how he has initiated fraudulent contact with you and unwanted contact with me as he continues to covertly toss out personal insults/ attacks.

@Penny Traitor

Please note how he has initiated fraudulent contact with you in this thread (feeling threaten) and unwanted contact with me as he continues to initiate covert tossed out personal insults/ attacks. You know his overt & sneaky covert history of initiating personal insults/ attacks. I have the documentation when ever you want it. He continues to initiate contact when I've told him to stop. I have documentation on that as well. I'm done speaking on this here.
@Penny Traitor

@Penny Traitor

@Penny Traitor

@Penny Traitor

ER]

Hey b^tch, ( for monitoring purposes this individual initiated this here #770 )..... I was minding my own business when MDB111™ initiated the contact with me in link #759 of this thread. Now stop running up behind my sh*t hole here at the CCS forum...with your b*tchy , covert insults. You been told this many times adhere to it

@Penny Traitor

[/QUOTE]

You're acting crazy!
@Penny Traitor

@dbldrew

@Discus fish salesman

dbldrew......

originally posted this in link #577

I was dragged into this here in link#759 this has nothing to do with me.

@Penny Traitor I am initiating non flatulent contact and have done nothing worth @run and shoot running to you to received documentation about, I just tagged you because of the extreme outburst I received WITH MULTIPLE WORDS BOLDED THROUGHOUT, and also much profanity, which caused me to be fearful because it was completely unwarranted and if you need any proof of this I will link you to the reply to my question that he made, or dm you a screen shot I have documented and saved to the cloud just in case I am murdered over this.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If only @remydat was as good as lying as you then he would not be in this situation, he said he hunted as an adult and his reasoning for not posting proof was not that he didn't have any, but it was that he didn't have to "justify" himself..

And the fact that I still have the antlers laying around with my deer tag on it means I'm also not into the trophy aspect of it, otherwise it would be mounted up on my wall.
Sir you have provided no evidence of your turkey hunting from trees. Can you post some turkey bones with arrow wounds?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
The only thing I know about @remydat with certainty is that he admitted he was wrong about the Chase Claypool trade. So, there is a god.

However, from his regaling tales of world travel I'm sure he's slayed plenty of large game.

I will also add that all of the elk I've eaten and continue to eat was ethically shot from the ground by various people I know. Although I didn't witness any of it so they could've been in tree stands and just lying about their ethics.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only thing I know about @remydat with certainty is that he admitted he was wrong about the Chase Claypool trade. So, there is a god.

However, from his regaling tales of world travel I'm sure he's slayed plenty of large game.

I will also add that all of the elk I've eaten and continue to eat was ethically shot from the ground by various people I know. Although I didn't witness any of it so they could've been in tree stands and just lying about their ethics.

Why do you have God lowercase? Heathen.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@Penny Traitor

@Penny Traitor

I was simply asking if he was you because of his linking style. If that offends you and makes you protective of your "shithole" then it sounds like that is a "you" problem.

Maybe don't use message boards that allow other posters to message you in standard message board formats. Maybe try a read only site? Because you seem sensitive like someone who has traditional female genetics.

Sorry your feelings get hurt so easily. Good luck navigating your every day life.

Praise Jah in the moonlight.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was simply asking if he was you because of his linking style. If that offends you and makes you protective of your "shithole" then it sounds like that is a "you" problem.

Maybe don't use message boards that allow other posters to message you in standard message board formats. Maybe try a read only site? Because you seem sensitive like someone who has traditional female genetics.

Sorry you're feelings get hurt so easily. Good luck navigating your every day life.

Praise Jah in the moonlight.
Wait he was formatting those sentences and words to YOU? I thought he was telling me that I was making fraudulent covert attacks on his shit hole?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wait he was formatting those sentences and words to YOU? I thought he was telling me that I was making fraudulent covert attacks on his shit hole?

I don't even know how he thought of his shit hole with the questioning. He takes football and turns it into weird butt stuff.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I call it first world hunting. Dude think everyone has such luxuries. Where I am from aint nobody wasting time and money on shit like that. We arent trying to live out Rambo or sniper fantasies. You have a gun and a cutlass and that is it. The cutlass being a last resort and also to clear a path as we typically there is a lot of bush.
Are you nice pirate, or a mean pirate?