Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Speaking of fraud...

I am reminded of the time I was a fraud hunter for a establishment that rhymes with " Schuster Shard"
Hunting credit fraud is no joke folks. I would sometimes have to make 50 plus calls from my tree stand fort in my backyard during the height of Covidity in 2020. Unsuspecting fraudsters would never give you what you needed to find them, but harrassing their family enough leads to clues to sneak up on them whilst they were grazing at a local Ruby Tuesday and get a classic lung shot. I never got into hanging their mounts on my wall though.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So the guy who will vortex for 50pages all so he could "win" an argument is going to pass up an easy "win"? Lol you think anyone will buy that bs?

Sorry Remy everyone who knows you and your insanity for always been right knows that's a bs excuse.

The real reason is you are full of it and never hunted and any attempts at continuing the lie with a picture, you know how easy it is to do a reverse image search to find whatever fake pictures you download and posted.

Your a fraud Remy
You’re*

Not that I’d suspect a tree stand hunter to understand simple grammar.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You want to talk about insecure.. You are scouring the internet for any bit of information that you can use to attempt to embarrass or mock me, it also has nothing to do with anything we are talking about, our debate is not what type of hunting is best, the debate is you are full of shit.

You can't show your massive insecurity by going off topic to attempt to embarrass me and win an argument all while claiming you are not insecure enough to actually stay on topic and win (at least the fraud part) of the argument all while also actually embarrassing me.

Sorry Remy nobody is buying your bs..

put up or shut up. You are a fraud.. prove me wrong
So you dont know who Fred Bear is and why he said tree stands are an unfair advantage? That is interesting.

It is relevant because you claimed the guy is a troll for hating on tree stands but then one of the most legendary bow hunters thought they were unfair. Was Fred Bear a troll as well?

It is just funny how anyone who disagrees with you is a troll, an alt or not a real hunter. A very high opinion you have of yourself it seems. Higher even than the tree stands you hide in.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So you dont know who Fred Bear is and why he said tree stands are an unfair advantage? That is interesting.

It is relevant because you claimed the guy is a troll for hating on tree stands but then one of the most legendary bow hunters thought they were unfair. Was Fred Bear a troll as well?

It is just funny how anyone who disagrees with you is a troll, an alt or not a real hunter. A very high opinion you have of yourself it seems. Higher even than the tree stands you hide in.
It's like he's above it all, and sees everyone as a turkey (turkeys who are out to get him)

Dude needs to come down out of his tree and see a shrink!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I used to big game cattle hunt at the meat packing plants in southern Chicago. I would unsuspectingly hit them in their branes with my prod and lightly boil their madula oblongatas. Imagine if I did that in a fucking stand?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

When did I ever say I didn't know who Fred Bear was? Your just attempting to vortex the debate off of you being a fraud, the debate was never if tree stand hunting was an unfair advantage and if that advantage has gone away now.

This was always about you saying something stupid about hunting and then lying about you ever hunting before.

I'm calling you out for being a fraud.. win the debate Remy and prove me wrong..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can you guys find a way to agree? It's butt stuff month afterall.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When did I ever say I didn't know who Fred Bear was? Your just attempting to vortex the debate off of you being a fraud, the debate was never if tree stand hunting was an unfair advantage and if that advantage has gone away now.

This was always about you saying something stupid about hunting and then lying about you ever hunting before.

I'm calling you out for being a fraud.. win the debate Remy and prove me wrong..

No you are confused. You have been acting all high and mighty as if you are some authority on all things hunting all while practicing a form of hunting that many hunters including Fred Bear found chicken shit.

The only fraud here is the one with the superiorty complex that considers everyone else a liar or alt as if you are out there going toe to toe with bears rather than hiding in trees so little turkeys and deer dont see or smell you. I could almost understand your arrogance about hunting if you were actually out there putting yourself at risk.