Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Telling that the weirdo crew wants to MOG ppl about hunting but ghosts the thread when a true hunting story is offered up by one of the ppl they've f5'd for a week and tried (but failed) to troll. Smh!!!
Did you forget what account you were logged in as?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your reasons do not wave away the analogy sorry.

And not understanding why someone would hunt from a tree would be the same as not understanding why a QB would throw from the pocket.

Understandable if you know nothing about football, but idiotic if you are trying to push a lie that you where a QB.

Want to take a stab on why you saying "unsuspecting" is dumb and another example of you being a fraud?

I dont care why you hunt from a tree. What is dumb is pretending all hunters should care about it or invest the time to understand why. If you want to hide in trees do you. I know plenty of hunters that dont and would find your doing so amusing. Again pretending you are an expert on what all hunters think is stupid. Hunters arent a monolith. We all have different opinions on hunting. Duh!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dont care why you hunt from a tree. What is dumb is pretending all hunters should care about it or invest the time to understand why. If you want to hide in trees do you. I know plenty of hunters that dont and would find your doing so amusing. Again pretending you are an expert on what all hunters think is stupid. Hunters arent a monolith. We all have different opinions on hunting. Duh!
I think it's pretty hilarious but I haven't tried it. Treestand? yes, hanging diaper? No. But that doesn't mean I have never hunted lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think it's pretty hilarious but I haven't tried it. Treestand? yes, hanging diaper? No. But that doesn't mean I have never hunted lol.

I call it first world hunting. Dude think everyone has such luxuries. Where I am from aint nobody wasting time and money on shit like that. We arent trying to live out Rambo or sniper fantasies. You have a gun and a cutlass and that is it. The cutlass being a last resort and also to clear a path as we typically there is a lot of bush.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I call it first world hunting. Dude think everyone has such luxuries. Where I am from aint nobody wasting time and money on shit like that. We arent trying to live out Rambo or sniper fantasies. You have a gun and a cutlass and that is it. The cutlass being a last resort and also to clear a path as we typically there is a lot of bush.
It's like the more tech u use is almost diminishing skill or something 🤔

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I dont care why you play QB from the pocket. What is dumb is pretending all QBs should care about it or invest the time to understand why. If you want to play from the pocket you do you. I know plenty of QBs that dont and would find your doing so amusing. Again pretending you are an expert on what all QB think is stupid. QB arent a monolith. We all have different opinions on QBing. Duh!

You want to take a stab at why your "unsuspecting" comment is dumb yet?

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I dont care why you play QB from the pocket. What is dumb is pretending all QBs should care about it or invest the time to understand why. If you want to play from the pocket you do you. I know plenty of QBs that dont and would find your doing so amusing. Again pretending you are an expert on what all QB think is stupid. QB arent a monolith. We all have different opinions on QBing. Duh!

I cant put into words how utterly moronic this comparison. Understanding how to play from the pocket is fundamental to being a QB because all offenses have pocket passes in them.

In the history of hunting tens of millions of hunters have hunted without hiding in trees so it is sheer arrogance and hubris to presume all hunterd shouldncare about the type of hunting you do. There are plenty of hunters who will never hide in trees and would find your insisting they kmow about it laughable. You and your brand of hunting are not that important mate.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I cant put into words how utterly moronic this comparison. Understanding how to play from the pocket is fundamental to being a QB because all offenses have pocket passes in them.

In the history of hunting tens of millions of hunters have hunted without hiding in trees so it is sheer arrogance and hubris to presume all hunterd shouldncare about the type of hunting you do. There are plenty of hunters who will never hide in trees and would find your insisting they kmow about it laughable. You and your brand of hunting are not that important mate.
We are not talking the history of hunting we are talking about you not knowing ANYTHING about hunting, literally every thing you have said in this thread has been idiotic, yet you are still pushing this lie?

Look at your stupid comment about "unsuspecting" that's how hunting works, the animals are unsuspecting, what do you expect Culter to issue a challenge to the bear first? " I challenge you to a duel my good sir!" And then slaps the bear with a glove and throws it to the ground! Then they can duel it out like gentleman, then the bear would no longer be unsuspecting!

Do you think that Lions roar before attacking the gazelle so they are no longer unsuspecting as well?

The level of stupidity you have displayed in everything related to hunting in this thread is as equally as dumb as someone pretending they played QB and knows nothing at all about football.

This thread is a lose lose for you.
It's either you are the dumbest person alive, or you are just full of shit. Either way you look like a fool

Why you are trying so hard to prove you're just stupid is baffling, everyone already knows you are full of shit when you lied about your JV football anyway.. you should of dropped out of this one like 10 pages ago

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
and yet here we are, 10 pages in.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Trumpy convicted felon lmfaooooi

Hang that from a tree lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We are not talking the history of hunting we are talking about you not knowing ANYTHING about hunting, literally every thing you have said in this thread has been idiotic, yet you are still pushing this lie?

Look at your stupid comment about "unsuspecting" that's how hunting works, the animals are unsuspecting, what do you expect Culter to issue a challenge to the bear first? " I challenge you to a duel my good sir!" And then slaps the bear with a glove and throws it to the ground! Then they can fuel it out like gentleman, then the bear would no longer be unsuspecting!

Do you think that Lions roar before attacking the gazelle so they are no longer unsuspecting as well?

The level of stupidity you have displayed in everything related to hunting in this thread is as equally as dumb as someone pretending they played QB and knows nothing at all about football.

This thread is a lose lose for you.
It's either you are the dumbest person alive, or you are just full of shit. Either way you look like a fool

Why you are trying so hard to prove you're just stupid is baffling, everyone already knows you are full of shit when you lied about your JV football anyway.. you should of dropped out of this one like 10 pages ago

No you are crying because I didnt know about you hiding in trees as if it is some universal hunting requirement.

As for unsuspecting, you are so dumb. Plenty of hunters have had to shoot prey that are aware of their presence and either start fleeing or charging at them. You wouldnt know about that from the comfort of your tree.

The obvious point was it is harder to shoot a moving target. This was obvious because I contrasted it with shooting birds that are flying ie moving. And yet we are to believe you are an expert hunter.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No you are crying because I didnt know about you hiding in trees as if it is some universal hunting requirement.

As for unsuspecting, you are so dumb. Plenty of hunters have had to shoot prey that are aware of their presence and either start fleeing or charging at them. You wouldnt know about that from the comfort of your tree.

The obvious point was it is harder to shoot a moving target. This was obvious because I contrasted it with shooting birds that are flying ie moving. And yet we are to believe you are an expert hunter.
You having no clue about tree stands was just 1 example of you knowing nothing about hunting, I posted a list of the stupid things you have said.. and now we can add shooting fleeing animals to the list of stupid things.

Yes it's harder to shoot a moving target and with the exception of shooting birds or being attacked shooting a moving target like a fleeing animal is an unethical shot, it's how you gut shot an animal so it will die in a day or so and you will probably never recover it.

The obvious point I made is you are full of shit and never hunted a day in your life, every thing you say about hunting just shows your complete ignorance because of how wrong it's been.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You having no clue about tree stands was just 1 example of you knowing nothing about hunting, I posted a list of the stupid things you have said.. and now we can add shooting fleeing animals to the list of stupid things.

Yes it's harder to shoot a moving target and with the exception of shooting birds or being attacked shooting a moving target like a fleeing animal is an unethical shot, it's how you gut shot an animal so it will die in a day or so and you will probably never recover it.

The obvious point I made is you are full of shit and never hunted a day in your life, every thing you say about hunting just shows your complete ignorance because of how wrong it's been.
You know nothing about how hunting is conducted where I am so the only stupidity here is you presuming your hiding in trees is something I should know or care about. We dont hide in trees here.

So after all these pages you finally understand and agree that shooting an unsuspecting animal is in fact easier than shooting a moving target.

Also I said nothing about ethics. I said it was harder. Ethics are entirely subjective and differ by country and my hunting was not in the US. Again it is quite stupid of you to presume you understand how all hunting around the world takes place.

Last edited: