Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He said we don't hunt thinking it was some sort of attack on our masculinity lol.
It is clear to me he has some insecurities about his tree hiding from turkeys. Thought he was speaking from a position of authority because we werent hunters and he was. Then when he realized we hunt bigger game than him, he switched it up to we are all lying about our hunting experiences but he is 100% authentically hiding in trees.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No I asked about your experience after you asked about mine and was going around presuming no one else had hunting experience.

Like I said this is your juvenile MO. You assumed @HeHateMe and I didnt hunt and then when both of us said we did you claimed we were lying. All because our opinions differed from your tree hiding expertise.
Yes you asked mine after I asked yours, so we agree that you asked mine and then I told you.. not sure what point your trying to make other then just more vortex nonsense..

@HeHateMe is a troll so yeah I'm going to assume that a troll is just going to troll.. besides he is also kind of an idiot, not sure if that's just an act or if he really is an idiot, but I'm not going to believe anything from him at all. So that's why I didn't believe him.

You I accused of lying because of your insanity with never wanting to "be wrong" combine that with you have lied in the past with your football experience, add in the fact that everything our interactions have been about with hunting has just pointed to you being a fraud.

Some of the things that point to you being a fraud..

Bear Hunting takes no skill
there is no accomplishment from hunting
cutler should of strangled the bear
it only takes 1 day of training to bear hunt
you doubled down on the 1 day of training with a squid games reference
you dont understand about tracking and scouting
you dont understand what a blind is
you dont understand why your treestand pic wouldnt work for bow hunting
you dont understand the difference with invasive species vs other animals in regards to how they are hunted
you mock one of the hardest types of hunting in an attempt to insult me
you mock hunting from a tree
you think hunting should be head on.

im sure there is a few more dumb things you have said in there that I forgot

So all of that list of stupidity points to you knowing absolutely noting about hunting, again combine that with your insanity of "never being wrong" points to your "experience" was all a lie

But like I said before like 10+ pages ago if you want to make the argument that you are just a moron rather then full of shit i might be persuaded to change my mind.. although all you have done is just continue to give examples that you know nothing of hunting so..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes you asked mine after I asked yours, so we agree that you asked mine and then I told you.. not sure what point your trying to make other then just more vortex nonsense..

@HeHateMe is a troll so yeah I'm going to assume that a troll is just going to troll.. besides he is also kind of an idiot, not sure if that's just an act or if he really is an idiot, but I'm not going to believe anything from him at all. So that's why I didn't believe him.

You I accused of lying because of your insanity with never wanting to "be wrong" combine that with you have lied in the past with your football experience, add in the fact that everything our interactions have been about with hunting has just pointed to you being a fraud.

you dont understand the difference with invasive species vs other animals in regards to how they are hunted

So all of that list of stupidity points to you knowing absolutely noting about hunting, again combine that with your insanity of "never being wrong" points to your "experience" was all a lie

But like I said before like 10+ pages ago if you want to make the argument that you are just a moron rather then full of shit i might be persuaded to change my mind.. although all you have done is just continue to give examples that you know nothing of hunting so..
You my guy are the troll. Keep calling me idiot but won't play me at chess. Case closed!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is clear to me he has some insecurities about his tree hiding from turkeys. Thought he was speaking from a position of authority because we werent hunters and he was. Then when he realized we hunt bigger game than him, he switched it up to we are all lying about our hunting experiences but he is 100% authentically hiding in trees.
He might hunt bigger game though. At the roadhouse around last call!!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nope never said bear hunting takes no skill. I said the act of shooting an unsuspecting animal with a gun doesnt take much skill.

It is obvious you took issue with that because you hide in trees from unsuspecting turkeys which is even worse than hiding from an unsuspecting bear.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nope never said bear hunting takes no skill. I said the act of shooting an unsuspecting animal with a gun doesnt take much skill.

It is obvious you took issue with that because you hide in trees from unsuspecting turkeys which is even worse than hiding from an unsuspecting bear.
this is amusing so when I call you out for lying about your hunting experience you give another example of being clueless.. ignore most of the list and also lie about one of them.

you said it takes NO skill in reference to Cutler hunting a bear.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Imagine being scared of a turkey. BTW imagine being a big tough big game hunter and hiding in a tree from turkeys but not knowing turkeys literally sleep in trees!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this is amusing so when I call you out for lying about your hunting experience you give another example of being clueless.. ignore most of the list and also lie about one of them.

Are you okay?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You my guy are the troll. Keep calling me idiot but won't play me at chess. Case closed!

This reminds me of the excursion we went on down in Brazil. We were hunting Anaconda as they grow too big for the locals. After spotting a red footed tortoise, I proclaimed that it looked like a troll.
And my amigo said " I DON'T believe in trolls, but Jesus Almighty, that's a troll "

And now you've found the ultimate ccs troll. checkmate!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm sorry for not being impressed about a person hiding in camo to hunt a defenseless turkey. Either square up mano a mano or stick to shopping in the supermarket!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This reminds me of the excursion we went on down in Brazil. We were hunting Anaconda as they grow too big for the locals. After spotting a red footed tortoise, I proclaimed that it looked like a troll.
And my amigo said " I DON'T believe in trolls, but Jesus Almighty, that's a troll "

And now you've found the ultimate ccs troll. checkmate!

Were you hunting the ANACONDAS with Ice Cube and JLO? If so, this is significantly more impressive than hiding to ambush a defenseless turkey.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nope.
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
I think I remember hearing that he was a pretty big hunter. Can't remember where, and I could be wrong, but that's what I was referring to.
If he does all the scouting and tracking then that would be an accomplishment. However again my comment was about the act of shooting the Bear.

I clearly spoke on shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance. Not bear hunting as a whole. When a real hunter said that Cutler scouts and tracks I said that element took skill. So you are either lying or a mental midget that cant comprehend what you are reading.

I dont have the desire to explain all your lies as you clearly are too stupid to understand or committed to lying because your feelings are hurt.

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I had written a memoir that the film is loosely based on.

That is incredible. Speaking of memoirs, I was debating the idea of writing of my hunting exploits from back in the day. I'll share a short little hunting story.

This thread reminds me of the time I was staying in some cabins in the woods along with the rest of the gang. It was a cold, snowy, cloudy and windy winter day. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we were stuck with only a few cans of food and a rabbit to eat for a group of about 10-12 people. We were pretty much snowed in, and the storm was intense. Snow everywhere, windy howling and just the cold. It was not pleasant. Fortunately, we had a couple horses along with a couple bows and arrows.

Despite the adverse weather, my friend Charles and I, set out on a hunting expedition. I'm not going to sugarcoat it but we had to travel a while to get into a clearing. It was then that we noticed some tracks in the snow that ultimately led us to track a deer down by a frozen creek. We had to slowly crouch forward, while carefully trying to avoid spooking the deer. I fired the first shot and Charles fired the second. Miraculously, they both hit the target and down the deer went. Due to how cold it was outside, we threw the deer on the back of the horse and tied it down while heading back to our cabins. We had as good a meal that night as one could hope for under the difficult circumstances and really leveled up our skills.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nope.

I clearly spoke on shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance. Not bear hunting as a whole. When a real hunter said that Cutler scouts and tracks I said that element took skill. So you are either lying or a mental midget that cant comprehend what you are reading.

I dont have the desire to explain all your lies as you clearly are too stupid to understand or committed to lying because your feelings are hurt.

You think that acknowledging that Cutler tracking and scouting took skill is somehow a great counter argument, it's not, the fact that this had to be explained to you is just another example of you lying about ever hunting

Everyone that has hunted knows what goes into actually hunting, and would never say something so stupid. You have never hunted a day in your life so the concept of tracking and scouting never crossed your mind.

Also I have to laugh at the "unsuspecting" part of your quote, not that you have any idea why saying that is amusing, but again your not a hunter or have ever hunted

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You think that acknowledging that Cutler tracking and scouting took skill is somehow a great counter argument, it's not, the fact that this had to be explained to you is just another example of you lying about ever hunting

Everyone that has hunted knows what goes into actually hunting, and would never say something so stupid. You have never hunted a day in your life so the concept of tracking and scouting never crossed your mind.

Also I have to laugh at the "unsuspecting" part of your quote, not that you have any idea why saying that is amusing, but again your not a hunter or have ever hunted

How often does your sister/wife have to wipe drool off of your face daily?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Were you hunting the ANACONDAS with Ice Cube and JLO? If so, this is significantly more impressive than hiding to ambush a defenseless turkey.
The thing about anaconda is u can't hunt them suspended from a tree with a rope attached to a diaper. They literally slither amongst the branches and would likely wrap u up and kill u.