Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's because he was attempting to explain why invasive species are not considered big game hunting and he posted videos to help illustrate why that is, unfortunately this simple concept has sailed right over your head even with visual aids to help you understand.
Yeah,because I'm soooooooooo dumb 😆

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Did you miss where I said I hunted them outside the US? UNC is in North Carolina so your insult is stupid turkey boy.
No I didn't miss it, I'm calling it another lie, you lied about being on the JV team to appear to be arguing from a place of authority in regards to football debates, you did the same thing here with hunting when challenged.

You said something stupid about hunting and when challenged you lied about your hunting experience so you could be perceived as again arguing at a place of authority.

Everyone knows you are insane with never being wrong and that's why you create the vortex, this lying is just another iteration of your insanity coming through so you can "never be wrong"

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah,because I'm soooooooooo dumb 😆
Yes you are, the fact you wanted him to include a video of legitimate boar hunting outside of the US in his explanation of why invasive species is not considered big game is dumb.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No I didn't miss it, I'm calling it another lie, you lied about being on the JV team to appear to be arguing from a place of authority in regards to football debates, you did the same thing here with hunting when challenged.

You said something stupid about hunting and when challenged you lied about your hunting experience so you could be perceived as again arguing at a place of authority.

Everyone knows you are insane with never being wrong and that's why you create the vortex, this lying is just another iteration of your insanity coming through so you can "never be wrong"

Except you are wrong. I never brought up my hunting experience as a means to speak from authority. I only brought it up because you specifically asked about it. If you hadnt asked about it, it would not have come up.

In fact you were the one trying to speak from authority acting like your hiding in trees from turkeys made you an expert on bear hunting.

So this is projection. Maybe stop going around pretending like you are some expert and assuming others who disagree with you have no experience.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes you are, the fact you wanted him to include a video of legitimate boar hunting outside of the US in his exploration of why invasive species is not considered big game is dumb.
Outside the US? What? Bro u try wayyy too hard and strawman wayy to much. Povo @remydat vortexboi.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@ursamajor I notice a certain accusatory post missing from this thread. Care 2 explain why?
Mm, I guess you or the Clint groupie reported it… unlike me not reporting the big, roast beef-curtained pu$$y’s accusatory post of cannibalism.

I pity the mods having to deal with your 2’s incessant whining and having the shit job of placating the interweb’s 2 biggest bitches.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Except you are wrong. I never brought up my hunting experience as a means to speak from authority. I only brought it up because you specifically asked about it. If you hadnt asked about it, it would not have come up.

In fact you were the one trying to speak from authority acting like your hiding in trees from turkeys made you an expert on bear hunting.

So this is projection. Maybe stop going around pretending like you are some expert and assuming others who disagree with you have no experience.
What does me asking you have to do with you lying or not? lol

Your vortex is a reaction to you being challenged, just like you lying here in this thread is also a reaction to you being challenged.. all part of the same insanity with you never being wrong in a debate..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Outside the US? What? Bro u try wayyy too hard and strawman wayy to much. Povo @remydat vortexboi.
he posted invasive species hunting to explain it and you wanted him to post other videos.. the fact that you are still confused by this is kind of scary.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mm, I guess you or the Clint groupie reported it… unlike me not reporting the big, roast beef-curtained pu$$y’s accusatory post of cannibalism.

I pity the mods having to deal with your 2’s incessant whining and having the shit job of placating the interweb’s 2 biggest bitches.

Mmhmm. YOU deleted it. Wonder why!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You make up a lot of reasons for stuff without having any proof of anything. Are u a Qanon Shaman?

Still waiting on how me and @Chief Walking Stick got cbmb shut down lmfaoooo

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mmhmm. YOU deleted it. Wonder why!
I saw a screenshot of one post that he made in the Super secret discord, it was some pedo stuff just like Rainbow and Montucky would resort to when mad (also, obv projection) and then he had an edited retort that was not banable that he probably deleted because he is SHOOKENED.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Are you going to play me at chess with all this mental superiority you're trying to MOG me with homeboy?
when you make yourself look like a complete idiot time and time again your trolling loses all meaning. This isnt the thread for you to troll in its just not working.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What does me asking you have to do with you lying or not? lol

Your vortex is a reaction to you being challenged, just like you lying here in this thread is also a reaction to you being challenged.. all part of the same insanity with you never being wrong in a debate..

Your claim is I tried to appeal to authority but again I never intended to cite my hunting experience. It came up because you asked.

The only people appealing to authority are those bringing up their alleged hunting experience unsolicited which is what you did. No one asked you about your hunting experience initially nor do we care. You brought it up to beat your chest and claim higher knowledge but just because you are higher up hiding in trees from turkeys doesnt mean you have higher knowledge.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not a chess expert like yourselve or @Chief Walking Stick but what strategy would you open with in a hypothetical matchup? I propose the 'trophy trolling' gambit.
Honestly I'd just throw some pawns at him and let him pawn MOG me for some false sense of security and then probably 4 moves to mate.

These guys never show up to play tho. Just internet trolling tuffbois lol

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Your claim is I tried to appeal to authority but again I never intended to cite my hunting experience. It came up because you asked.

The only people appealing to authority are those bringing up their alleged hunting experience unsolicited which is what you did. No one asked you about your hunting experience initially nor do we care. You brought it up to beat your chest and claim higher knowledge but just because you are higher up hiding in trees from turkeys doesnt mean you have higher knowledge.
And you never intend to start a vortex until someone challenges you. Again me asking you your experience after you said something stupid was a challenge. You decided to lie about that experience so you would look like you are arguing from a place of authority.

look at this reply from you, I accused you of lying and rather then defend yourself you have vortexed this debate into "I never intended to cite my hunting = im not arguing from authority" Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I called you out on being a liar.

Your insanity of never being wrong makes you do some strange things Remy