Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Wow way to prove to everyone you know how to find random images on the internet. I do hope that’s you because that’s the most unathletic palm I’ve ever seen.
IMG_20240527_134645520.jpg
And here is the antler with still having my deer tag on it in front of my monitor with your dumb ass post..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wow way to prove to everyone you know how to find random images on the internet. I do hope that’s you because that’s the most unathletic palm I’ve ever seen.

Yeah, I am not impressed with his google pic. It's plain as day the guy doesn't hunt.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
common sense, you both are equally as dumb, neither one of your accounts shows online at the same time. all 3 of us are arguing and you drop off line and @Chief Walking Stick is online to post.. he drops off and you come online to post.. rinse and repeat.
If you where half way intelligent you could keep one of your accounts online from your phone while the other was online from your pc.. but you are not very smart

So much delusion and paranoia.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well if you knew anything about deer tags you would know all my information is under my hand..
Well I would know that if I looked at the pic with a magnifying glass, DETECTIV3

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Attempting the same thing with an alt account just continues to make you look dumb.

Best to keep your trolling to subjects you know something about
In their defense, probably not an alt. They pass images back and forth in Discord.

Hopefully they don’t get too comfortable and carefree with their shared images, and upload something on this board, that gets the whole thing taken down, like the CBMB.

They’ve done it before.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In their defense, probably not an alt. They pass images back and forth in Discord.

Hopefully they don’t get too comfortable and carefree with their shared images, and upload something on this board, that gets the whole thing taken down, like the CBMB.

They’ve done it before.
Dafuq are you even talking about lol yall are loons. Touch grass.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

They’ve done it before.
@Chief Walking Stick check this one out

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
View attachment 38707here is the 9 point I shot this last fall..
Nice buck. I can’t do it though, seriously. CWD freaks me out. Though I get that it’s both rational, and irrational, because if CWD makes the jump to humans, everyone, from hunters to Whole Foods shopping vegans, will be at risk of getting it. It will be very bad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
well we know your credentials are just a bunch of lies so not sure why you are attempting to call anyone else out on the subject.
Says the tree hiding turkey hunter that acted like he was an expert on apex predator hunts.

I didnt rely on my credentials. I posted what American and European hunting websites said about what constitutes big game. It is you guys ignoring what those websites said and saying only your opinion matters.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s all media, which is funny…because basically everyone at some point has had a direct interaction with the media, or direct knowledge of an event, and has experienced the level of bullshit, over exaggeration, and misrepresentation that runs with the “reporting”. So they remember their experience, but then they completely disregard their experience when digesting media later. That’s strange to me.

I can give you a few examples, over the decades.

My wife’s grandfather used to own a ranch just outside Rico, CO. Less than an hour away from Telluride. He also used to guide for out of state hunters from the west coast. Well he ended up taking Steve McQueen out for a hunt, and it was picked up by a magazine. The article was a load of bullshit, from the size of the elk, to the prowess of McQueen as a hunter and marksman, it was a complete work of fiction.

Then you have “experts” from ducks to fishing, that are complete frauds. Shitheads like “professional” guide Bill Saiff, and “master” angler Mike Long, who can’t even use a bait caster…both of whom had MANY glowing articles written about them and their “methods” in magazines and “professional” sporting websites 🙄.

And that’s just a couple of examples. There are many.

Yes and other examples of this are random dudes on CCS saying only their opinion on the subject matters. You havent logically explained why a 300-400 pound wild boar is not big game beyond because you said so.

African Lions, Tigers, Elephants, Rhinos and Hipppos are not part of the Super Slam. Are you so devoid of logic that you would argue they are not big game if they were brought to America simply because they are not native to America? That is your Super Slam logic.

The Super Slam was not designed to define all big game. It was designed to recogize hunters that hunt big game native to America. There are all sorts of big game like Lions, Tigers, Elephants, Rhinos, Hippos, and yes Wild Boar/Pigs that while not native to America are obviously still big game.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nice buck. I can’t do it though, seriously. CWD freaks me out. Though I get that it’s both rational, and irrational, because if CWD makes the jump to humans, everyone, from hunters to Whole Foods shopping vegans, will be at risk of getting it. It will be very bad.
thanks, and one of the reasons I hunt in southern IL is there have been no CWD down there yet.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes and other examples of this are random dudes on CCS saying only their opinion on the subject matters. You havent logically explained why a 300-400 pound wild boar is not big game beyond because you said so.

Lions are not part of the Super Slam. Are you so devoid of logic that you would argue they are not big game if they were brought to America simply because they are not native to America? That is your Super Slam logic.
As we have said before its because its an invasive species, which means that the DNR generally do not give a shit how you hunt them or how many you hunt.. they want then eradicated. To put things simply there is restrictions on how and what you can hunt with other animals to make it harder for the hunter and also to protect the heard, those restrictions are lifted for hogs because the the DNR actually wants them to go extinct.

So when you can hunt a hog at night with night vision googles with an AR-15 over a baited area, its not exactly sporting which is why its not part of the big 29 and no north American hunter considers then big game hunting, you have heard the term shooting fish in a barrel?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Damn, truth hurts, eih? Struck a nerve so badly, that you had to quote my post 2x? Can you quote it once more, so I can get the CCS hat trick?
Lol, let me know when you can prove this "truth" my 6'6 140 lb boomer maga stalker from the Robert Taylor projects who has also been a safari guide and killed an antelope with a kukri.
As we have said before its because its an invasive species, which means that the DNR generally do not give a shit how you hunt them or how many you hunt.. they want then eradicated. To put things simply there is restrictions on how and what you can hunt with other animals to make it harder for the hunter and also to protect the heard, those restrictions are lifted for hogs because the the DNR actually wants them to go extinct.

So when you can hunt a hog at night with night vision googles with an AR-15 over a baited area, its not exactly sporting which is why its not part of the big 29 and no north American hunter considers then big game hunting, you have heard the term shooting fish in a barrel?

I bet you've never hunted whales off the California coast with a 50 cal in the bed of a pickup truck going 45 mph.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

It is not a part of the big 29 because it is not native to America. That is it. That is what invasive means. However that is irrelevant because again by your stupid logic Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Hippos and Rhinos would all be invasive species in America but they are still obviously big game.

You are confusing a designation for a competition with reality. I dont give a shit about competition. The reality is big game exists outside of the species native to America. Duh!

Last edited: