Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It is not a part of the big 29 because it is not native to America. That is it. Thatnis what invasive means. However that is irrelevant because again by your stupid logic Tigers, Lions, Elephants, Hippos and Rhinos would all be invasive species in America but they are still obviously big game.

You are confusing a designation for a competition with reality. I dont give a.shit about competition. The reality is big game exists outside of the species native to America. Duh!
I never said big game hunting does not exist outside of the US, this whole big game hunting debate started because I said you where not a big game hunter. The reason I said that was because the lie you based your hunting experience on is not considered big game by me.

You arguing this definition is pointless because it's obvious you have never hunted anything in your life. Your whole hunting experience consists of you googling a few articles

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never said big game hunting does not exist outside of the US, this whole big game hunting debate started because I said you where not a big game hunter. The reason I said that was because the lie you based your hunting experience on is not considered big game by me.

You arguing this definition is pointless because it's obvious you have never hunted anything in your life. Your whole hunting experience consists of you googling a few articles
Right so you just magically made up your own personal definition of big game to suit your narrative.

By this logic you are not a hunter because I dont consider hiding in trees from turkey and deer hunting. I chose to define hunting as facing down your prey and shooting them head on. Since we making up our own personal definition of things.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right so you just magically made up your own personal definition of big game to suit your narrative.

By this logic you are not a hunter because I dont consider hiding in trees from turkey and deer hunting. I chose to define hunting as facing down your prey and shooting them head on. Since we making up our own personal definition of things.
Hey is it really any different than centuries ago where dudes hung out on a high branch with a rock tied to a rope waiting for a dumb animal to drop the rock on and maybe a second time if the first time didn't work?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hey is it really any different than centuries ago where dudes hung out on a high branch with a rock tied to a rope waiting for a dumb animal to drop the rock on and maybe a second time if the first time didn't work?
The thing is I dont begrudge him his chosen method of hunting. I just find it funny a dude hiding in trees acted so high and mighty about his hunting.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
thanks, and one of the reasons I hunt in southern IL is there have been no CWD down there yet.
Well, when it makes the jump, we’re all fucked anyway.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol, let me know when you can prove this "truth" my 6'6 140 lb boomer maga stalker from the Robert Taylor projects who has also been a safari guide and killed an antelope with a kukri.

I bet you've never hunted whales off the California coast with a 50 cal in the bed of a pickup truck going 45 mph.
Never been on safari, but I would like to some day. That nerve’s still raw, huh? Don’t let it get you so badly out of sorts. It’ll pass.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes and other examples of this are random dudes on CCS saying only their opinion on the subject matters. You havent logically explained why a 300-400 pound wild boar is not big game beyond because you said so.

African Lions, Tigers, Elephants, Rhinos and Hipppos are not part of the Super Slam. Are you so devoid of logic that you would argue they are not big game if they were brought to America simply because they are not native to America? That is your Super Slam logic.

The Super Slam was not designed to define all big game. It was designed to recogize hunters that hunt big game native to America. There are all sorts of big game like Lions, Tigers, Elephants, Rhinos, Hippos, and yes Wild Boar/Pigs that while not native to America are obviously still big game.
Are they hunted in North America? Feel free to re-read my first post on the topic. I already said that North American Big Game hunters don’t consider feral hogs “big game” in North America. I conceded that they’re dangerous game. I also qualified “big game hunting” based on what is considered big game hunting, in North America, because that’s where we are, where Cutler killed that bear, etc.

No serious hunter considers killing domesticated animals to be the same as hunting big game. By your standard, a dude putting down a steer at the slaughterhouse with a bolt gun, would be the same as hunting an Aurochs.

Hunting feral hogs, most places allow you to spotlight them at night, and shoot them with AR’s with drum mags, or even machine guns if you want to pay for the tax stamp, from the back of a vehicle.

Does this look like “big game hunting” to you, or does it look like culling an invasive population?

Here’s another one of your “Big Game Hunters”

If you could point me to a “professional hunter” calling shit like what’s done in the videos, even watered down, “big game hunting” please point me to them, so I know to disregard everything else they have to say on the topic of hunting.

Where something happens, and how something happens, matters. For example, drinking at 18 anywhere in the US is underaged drinking. But you being you, would vortex into some nonsense like “drinking in France at 18 is perfectly legal, so an 18 year old drinking is not underage.

If someone was out hunting wild boars in say Russia, I’d rightfully call it Big Game Hunting. But we’ve been talking about Big Game Hunting in North America. Escaped, introduced pigs don’t qualify as Big Game of North America.

Thanks!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

I didn't make up anything, I consider North America big game hunting the big 29 as do most hunters.

Shooting animals head on is another example of you never hunting before

Bow hunting turkeys from a tree is one of the most challenging forms of hunting there is, which is why when you are mocking turkey hunting it's just another example of you not knowing anything about hunting

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Are they hunted in North America? Feel free to re-read my first post on the topic. I already said that North American Big Game hunters don’t consider feral hogs “big game” in North America. I conceded that they’re dangerous game. I also qualified “big game hunting” based on what is considered big game hunting, in North America, because that’s where we are, where Cutler killed that bear, etc.

No serious hunter considers killing domesticated animals to be the same as hunting big game. By your standard, a dude putting down a steer at the slaughterhouse with a bolt gun, would be the same as hunting an Aurochs.

Hunting feral hogs, most places allow you to spotlight them at night, and shoot them with AR’s with drum mags, or even machine guns if you want to pay for the tax stamp, from the back of a vehicle.

Does this look like “big game hunting” to you, or does it look like culling an invasive population?

If you could point me to a “professional hunter” calling shit like what’s done in the videos, even watered down, “big game hunting” please point me to them, so I know to disregard everything else they have to say on the topic of hunting.

Where something happens, and how something happens, matters. For example, drinking at 18 anywhere in the US is underaged drinking. But you being you, would vortex into some nonsense like “drinking in France at 18 is perfectly legal, so an 18 year old drinking is not underage.

If someone was out hunting wild boars in say Russia, I’d rightfully call it Big Game Hunting. But we’ve been talking about Big Game Hunting in North America. Escaped, introduced pigs don’t qualify as Big Game of North America.

Thanks!
Great videos but you forgot the helicopter one

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Thanks!

Once again I already linked to American hunting websites calling them big game. So yes professional American hunters would call them big game. I am sure some may not.

The fact they are allowed to use spotlights or A/R with drum mags doesnt mean that a hunter who hunts them without those things is not hunting big game. What does your example have to do with a hunter who uses a shotgun or lever action rifle to hunt them. It is irrelevant.

And no we were not talking about America. @dbldrew asked me about my hunting experiences and my hunting of wild boar did not take place in America. Nor did I use an AR or spotlight. Just a shotgun or a lever action rifle. You show up with an AR with drum mags here and you are going to jail for a few years at least. You can only really get a gun licence for shotguns or rifles. Handguns are not allowed unless you get special permission and that is only granted if you are handling large sums of money or have documented threats against you.

So whether it would be big game would be based on where and how I hunted it not how it happens on America because it was my hunting experience being questioned not someone in America. Just like you said if someone was hunting wild boar in Russia you would call it big game.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Once again I already linked to American hunting websites calling them big game. So yes professional American hunters would call them big game. I am sure some may not.

The fact they are allowed to use spotlights or A/R with drum mags doesnt mean that a hunter who hunts them without those things is not hunting big game. What does your example have to do with a hunter who uses a shotgun or lever action rifle to hunt them. It is irrelevant.

And no we were not talking about America. @dbldrew asked me about my hunting experiences and my hunting of wild boar did not take place in America. Nor did I use an AR or night light. Just a shotgun or a lever action rifle. You show up with an AR with drum mags here and you are going to jail for a few years at least. You can only really get a gun licence for shotguns or rifles. Handguns are not allowed unless you get special permission and that is only granted if you are handling large sums of money or have documented threats against you.

So whether it would be big game would be based on where and how I hunted it not how it happens on America because it was my hunting experience being questioned not someone in America. Just like you said if someone was hunting wild boar in Russia you would call it big game.
Funny how he omits all the wild boar hunting through wilderness with dogs and danger, and just posts vids of culling operations

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

And no we were not talking about America. @dbldrew asked me about my hunting experiences and my hunting of wild boar did not take place in America. Nor did I use an AR or spotlight. Just a shotgun or a lever action rifle. You show up with an AR with drum mags here and you are going to jail for a few years at least. You can only really get a gun licence for shotguns or rifles. Handguns are not allowed unless you get special permission and that is only granted if you are handling large sums of money or have documented threats against you.

Did your "hunting" happen before or after your JV college football practice? lol

Nobody with any hunting experience is going to believe your lie Remy

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny how he omits all the wild boar hunting through wilderness with dogs and danger, and just posts vids of culling operations

He used to be allowed to legally cull prizes at Chuck E Cheese but the courts ruined that one for him.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Maybe it's because he was attempting to explain why invasive species are not considered big game hunting and he posted videos to help illustrate why that is, unfortunately this simple concept has sailed right over your head even with visual aids to help you understand.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did your "hunting" happen before or after your JV college football practice? lol

Nobody with any hunting experience is going to believe your lie Remy

Did you miss where I said I hunted them outside the US? UNC is in North Carolina so your insult is stupid turkey boy.