Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And you never intend to start a vortex until someone challenges you. Again me asking you your experience after you said something stupid was a challenge. You decided to lie about that experience so you would look like you are arguing from a place of authority.

look at this reply from you, I accused you of lying and rather then defend yourself you have vortexed this debate into "I never intended to cite my hunting = im not arguing from authority" Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I called you out on being a liar.

Your insanity of never being wrong makes you do some strange things Remy
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And you never intend to start a vortex until someone challenges you. Again me asking you your experience after you said something stupid was a challenge. You decided to lie about that experience so you would look like you are arguing from a place of authority.

look at this reply from you, I accused you of lying and rather then defend yourself you have vortexed this debate into "I never intended to cite my hunting = im not arguing from authority" Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I called you out on being a liar.

Your insanity of never being wrong makes you do some strange things Remy

No if I intended to speak from a place of authority I would have said it from the start dumbass. Like you did. You literally went on and on about your hunting expertise only for it to be revealed your main hunting experience is you hiding in trees.

I have no need to respond to your comments about me lying. They are not worthy of response and indicative of juvenile immaturity over the fact we disagree.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You make up a lot of reasons for stuff without having any proof of anything. Are u a Qanon Shaman?

Still waiting on how me and @Chief Walking Stick got cbmb shut down lmfaoooo
Meh, just deduction. Choade shit happens, obviously the biggest choads would be the first suspects.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No if I intended to speak from a place of authority I would have said it from the start dumbass. Like you did. You literally went on and on about your hunting expertise only for it to be revealed your main hunting experience is you hiding in trees.

I have no need to respond to your comments about me lying. They are not worthy of response and indicative of juvenile immaturity over the fact we disagree.
you asked me my hunting experience idiot. I kept talking about my experience because YOU kept bringing it up.

You didnt intend to speak from authority, but what you did was try and pretend to be speaking from authority once challenged, its either vortex or lie, you choose to lie in this instance

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought @HeHateMe was my alt. If I turned around all I would see is my trillions of dollars instead of myselve.
I used to think so, meaning that one of you, is the other’s alt. But I’m pretty confident that it’s just a matter of you two being close…really close…I mean REALLY close. I believe that you two are what the Bible refers to as being “one flesh”.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I used to think so, meaning that one of you, is the other’s alt. But I’m pretty confident that it’s just a matter of you two being close…really close…I mean REALLY close. I believe that you two are what the Bible refers to as being “one flesh”.

Are you trying to get in?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

So you DO revise your opinions when they turn out to be LIES then? Cool!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you asked me my hunting experience idiot. I kept talking about my experience because YOU kept bringing it up.

You didnt intend to speak from authority, but what you did was try and pretend to be speaking from authority once challenged, its either vortex or lie, you choose to lie in this instance

No I asked about your experience after you asked about mine and was going around presuming no one else had hunting experience.

How much hunting have you actually done to make the claim there is no skill?

Is it more skill to pay someone else to kill your meat when you buy steaks from the grocery store?

It's not a false equivalency, animals have to die for you to eat, that's the equivalency..

So when you made the point that ret@rd cave people could hunt, did you not realize you were insulting yourself because you can't?

Like I said this is your juvenile MO. You assumed @HeHateMe and I didnt hunt and then when both of us said we did you claimed we were lying. All because our opinions differed from your tree hiding expertise.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No I asked about your experience after you asked about mine and was going around presuming no one else had hunting experience.

Like I said this is your juvenile MO. You assumed @HeHateMe and I didnt hunt and then when both of us said we did you claimed we were lying. All because our opinions differed from your tree hiding expertise.
He said we don't hunt thinking it was some sort of attack on our masculinity lol.