Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The thing about anaconda is u can't hunt them suspended from a tree with a rope attached to a diaper. They literally slither amongst the branches and would likely wrap u up and kill u.

Also, despite throwing buns out as feed, anacondas do not want those either. The song is false and Sir Mix A Lot never hunted a day in his lyfe. He and Drew have that in common.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You think that acknowledging that Cutler tracking and scouting took skill is somehow a great counter argument, it's not, the fact that this had to be explained to you is just another example of you lying about ever hunting

Everyone that has hunted knows what goes into actually hunting, and would never say something so stupid. You have never hunted a day in your life so the concept of tracking and scouting never crossed your mind.

Also I have to laugh at the "unsuspecting" part of your quote, not that you have any idea why saying that is amusing, but again your not a hunter or have ever hunted

You seem confused. I spoke only of shooting. I did not speak on bear hunting as a whole. So you again either lied or are an idiot. If I intended to reference all that went into bear hunting I would not have limited my comments to the act of shooting an unsuspecting ANIMAL.

Shooting an unsuspecting animal does not equate to a commentary on all that goes into bear hunting. The fact you still dont grasp this distinction is really astonishing.

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you DO revise your opinions when they turn out to be LIES then? Cool!
Hilarious coming from a cunt that concocts some bullshit about me being a cannibal. Let me take a guess at how your feeble mind dreamt that one up: oh he’s black and he hunts, must be a cannibal…”How much ground human is in your freezer”

Then when you get a little clap back, you cry to a mod to get my reply deleted. What-a-pussy.

And I’m surprised you didn’t at least to bring it with some “bone in the nose” or “You use a gun and vest to hunt? I figured you would use spear and loincloth.

You crybaby ass bitch.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You seem confused. I spoke only of shooting. I did not speak on bear hunting as a whole. So you again either lied or are an idiot. If I intended to reference all that went into bear hunting I would not have limited my comments to the act of shooting an unsuspecting ANIMAL.

Shooting an unsuspecting animal does not equate to a commentary on all that goes into bear hunting. The fact you still dont grasp this distinction is really astonishing.
let me put your blunder into context you can understand.

If I said that playing QB takes NO skill because you are just throwing the ball, and 90% of the population could do that with 1 day of training

then someone points out that it takes way more then just "throwing the ball" there is the pre snap read, reading the D post snap, throwing with anticipation etc. I then acknowledge that takes skill.

You then ask me my experience and i say I played as a child and also at UNC

then continue to have no ideas about what you are talking about with man coverage or zone, but continue to mock you for playing in the pocket.

It would be completely obvious that I lied about ever playing football due to me being clueless with everything related to football. Now I could attempt to continue the lie and say that "I was only talking about the actual throw taking NO skill". but everyone would see through that stupid attempt because nobody who has every played QB and knows what goes into actually playing QB would never say something so stupid in the first place..

understand how dumb you look now?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hilarious coming from a cunt that concocts some bullshit about me being a cannibal. Let me take a guess at how your feeble mind dreamt that one up: oh he’s black and he hunts, must be a cannibal…”How much ground human is in your freezer”

Then when you get a little clap back, you cry to a mod to get my reply deleted. What-a-pussy.

And I’m surprised you didn’t at least to bring it with some “bone in the nose” or “You use a gun and vest to hunt? I figured you would use spear and loincloth.

You crybaby ass bitch.
Cry to mods? Lol okay. COPE MOAR

Also lol at u tryna make it a race thing, Dahmer

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
let me put your blunder into context you can understand.

If I said that playing QB takes NO skill because you are just throwing the ball, and 90% of the population could do that with 1 day of training

then someone points out that it takes way more then just "throwing the ball" there is the pre snap read, reading the D post snap, throwing with anticipation etc. I then acknowledge that takes skill.

You then ask me my experience and i say I played as a child and also at UNC

then continue to have no ideas about what you are talking about with man coverage or zone, but continue to mock you for playing in the pocket.

It would be completely obvious that I lied about ever playing football due to me being clueless with everything related to football. Now I could attempt to continue the lie and say that "I was only talking about the actual throw taking NO skill". but everyone would see through that stupid attempt because nobody who has every played QB and knows what goes into actually playing QB would never say something so stupid in the first place..

understand how dumb you look now?

Except I never said bear hunting takes no skill. I said shooting an unsuspecting animal takes no skill. You keep trying to pretend I made a comment about bear hunting as a whole when my comment was about shooting any unsuspecting animal. I never actually said bear in my response.

The other reason your comparison doesnt work is because throwing a football takes skill because arm strength is fairly dependent on your physical attributes. Shooting a gun is easier by comparison because a 150 pound woman isnt really at a disadvantage shooting vs a 250 pound man. By contrast she would be at a disadvantage throwing as a 250 pound man is more likely to be stronger.

"The samurai hated guns. The rifles Japan had received from abroad offended Japan's warrior class. The idea that anyone, even a lowly peasant, could kill a fully-trained samurai with only the twitch of a finger was an insult. Even the bow was preferred to guns since it took years of training to master. Guns, on the other hand, took only a few days to learn."

Bear in mind these were untrained peasant farmers taking down samurai with decades of training. The idea shooting a gun at an unsuspecting animal is some uber complicated thing goes against the history of warfare when guns were introduced.

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

You crybaby ass bitch.
My Haitian friends literally laugh hysterically being called cannibals what’s your deal man?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
are bbw considered big game? asking fer a hunting friend

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Except I never said bear hunting takes no skill. I said You keep trying to pretend I made a comment about bear hunting as a whole when my comment was about shooting any unsuspecting animal. I never actually said bear in my response.

The other reason your comparison doesnt work is because throwing a football takes skill because arm strength is fairly dependent on your physical attributes. Shooting a gun is easier by comparison because a 150 pound woman isnt really at a disadvantage shooting vs a 250 pound man. By contrast she would be at a disadvantage throwing as a 250 pound man is more likely to be stronger.

"The samurai hated guns. The rifles Japan had received from abroad offended Japan's warrior class. The idea that anyone, even a lowly peasant, could kill a fully-trained samurai with only the twitch of a finger was an insult. Even the bow was preferred to guns since it took years of training to master. Guns, on the other hand, took only a few days to learn."

Bear in mind these were untrained peasant farmers taking down samurai with decades of training. The idea shooting a gun at an unsuspecting animal is some uber complicated thing goes against the history of warfare when guns were introduced.
You saying "shooting an unsuspecting animal takes no skill." Is equally is stupid as saying throwing a football takes no skill

And again I'm laughing at the "unsuspecting" part as well

Want to take a stab at why?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You saying "shooting an unsuspecting animal takes no skill." Is equally is stupid as saying throwing a football takes no skill

Because they can smell your diaper up on the tree?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nope it isnt for reasons already explained.

Why are you hiding in trees and not facing the turkey face to face?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Nope it isnt for reasons already explained.

Why are you hiding in trees and not facing the turkey face to face?
Your reasons do not wave away the analogy sorry.

And not understanding why someone would hunt from a tree would be the same as not understanding why a QB would throw from the pocket.

Understandable if you know nothing about football, but idiotic if you are trying to push a lie that you where a QB.

Want to take a stab on why you saying "unsuspecting" is dumb and another example of you being a fraud?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Speaking of "taking a stab" I am reminded of a pangolin hunt I went on back in 1991. I needed a good pelt for Operation Desert Storm and since we couldn't find any pangolins to murder, I decided to hunt the King of the jungle, the Giant Cheetah. Rumors were it was extinct, but I assure all of you; I bagged the last one! I snuck up behind it and stabbed the fuck out of it with a custom knife I had forged in the wee hours of the African Evening.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Telling that the weirdo crew wants to MOG ppl about hunting but ghosts the thread when a true hunting story is offered up by one of the ppl they've f5'd for a week and tried (but failed) to troll. Smh!!!

700 posts and this is how it ends?