Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You know nothing about how hunting is conducted where I am so the only stupidity here is you presuming your hiding in trees is something should know or care about.

So after all these pages you finally understand and agree that shooting an unsuspecting animal is in fact easier than shooting a moving target.

Also I said nothing about ethics. I said it was harder. Ethics are entirely subjective and differ by country and my hunting was not in the US. Again it is quite stupid of you to presume you understand how all hunting around the world takes place.
I do know how hunting is done where you are from.. it's in the fantasy realm of your vortex, and it's whatever you want it to be at this point in time to fit your lie.

Out here in the real world, hunters understand simple basic hunting principles, (tree stand hunting only being one thing out of many that you are clueless on)

I have never duck hunted but I know enough what a duck blind is and know enough not to mock someone for duck hunting out of a duck blind.

There is basic hunting principles that translate into other types of hunting, but you are clueless to all of them

Again Remy there is not one thing you have said about hunting that has not been embarrassingly stupid on your part.. not one

You are a fraud and everyone knows it

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Not to mention @remydat you could of done the same thing I did when someone accused me of lying, I proved I was telling the truth, did I need to justify myself or owe him that? No.. but it did work in shutting him up, so funny you haven't shut me up isn't it?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am reminded of 1986. My family and I set up the NES one day in mid February. Back then the system was so new, we didn't even have to blow on the cartridge, unsuspectingly. And some folks had the combo cartridges with Super Mario Bros attached. But my fam loaded up that Duck Hunt game that day. And guess who was the best duck hunter out of our crew? My little sister. But I was second best that day. That dog jumped out of the bushes amd never once laughed at yours truly. Hunting games have only gotten worse IMO.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do know how hunting is done where you are from.. it's in the fantasy realm of your vortex, and it's whatever you want it to be at this point in time to fit your lie.

Out here in the real world, hunters understand simple basic hunting principles, (tree stand hunting only being one thing out of many that you are clueless on)

I have never duck hunted but I know enough what a duck blind is and know enough not to mock someone for duck hunting out of a duck blind.

There is basic hunting principles that translate into other types of hunting, but you are clueless to all of them

Again Remy there is not one thing you have said about hunting that has not been embarrassingly stupid on your part.. not one

You are a fraud and everyone knows it

We dont hunt in trees here so there is no reason to care or concern myself with you hiding in trees.

You didnt know enough to realize that wild boar are large game so again pretending you have knowledge of all things hunting is stupid.

Not to mention @remydat you could of done the same thing I did when someone accused me of lying, I proved I was telling the truth, did I need to justify myself or owe him that? No.. but it did work in shutting him up, so funny you haven't shut me up isn't it?
Sorry I am not insecure enough to feel the need to prove myself to some random dude on CCS nor do I hunt for trophies so I can share them with strangers on the internet.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
We dont hunt in trees here so there is no reason to care or concern myself with you hiding in trees.

You didnt know enough to realize that wild boar are large game so again pretending you have knowledge of all things hunting is stupid.

Sorry I am not insecure enough to feel the need to prove myself to some random dude on CCS nor do I hunt for trophies so I can share them with strangers on the internet.

Imagine sharing a little bitch 9 pointer on the internet! 14 or higher or go home man.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wow! That thing could also double as a kitchen table for Trump supporters. Just need to make sure they have a bib on and a lid on their chocolate milk cup!

Imagine buying an adult high chair to shoot animals unsuspectingly and then call yourselve a hunter.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine buying an adult high chair to shoot animals unsuspectingly and then call yourselve a hunter.
Imagine being @dbldrew relentlessly trying to rattle our Caribbean brother @remydat for WEEKS about shooting turkeys from Depends strapped to bungee cords while Islandbro just wants his wild swine to be heavy enough to be considered big game. What a TURKEY!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tree stands give an unfair advantage over the quarry. I don't see how anyone can think that they are really hunting when they are 20' in the air. It's lazy and taking advantage of an animals habit of not looking up for predators. If you want to do some real hunting, try getting on the ground, on their level. Now that's fair, and it's real.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So the guy who will vortex for 50pages all so he could "win" an argument is going to pass up an easy "win"? Lol you think anyone will buy that bs?

Sorry Remy everyone who knows you and your insanity for always been right knows that's a bs excuse.

The real reason is you are full of it and never hunted and any attempts at continuing the lie with a picture, you know how easy it is to do a reverse image search to find whatever fake pictures you download and posted.

Your a fraud Remy

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Tree stands give an unfair advantage over the quarry. I don't see how anyone can think that they are really hunting when they are 20' in the air. It's lazy and taking advantage of an animals habit of not looking up for predators. If you want to do some real hunting, try getting on the ground, on their level. Now that's fair, and it's real.

Lol omg did you actually read that thread? It was a troll post from a hunter that got crap for hunting over a baited area so he created a troll post.. it would be equivalent as @HeHateMe creating a thread about how real QBs dont play from the pocket.

My God are you clueless

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So the guy who will vortex for 50pages all so he could "win" an argument is going to pass up an easy "win"? Lol you think anyone will buy that bs?

Sorry Remy everyone who knows you and your insanity for always been right knows that's a bs excuse.

The real reason is you are full of it and never hunted and any attempts at continuing the lie with a picture, you know how easy it is to do a reverse image search to find whatever fake pictures you download and posted.

Your a fraud Remy

In all my years of vortexing you will not find me doing what you suggest because it is the provence of the insecure. Imagine thinking you are important enough to post personal stuff to prove something to you. Your ego is out of control.

Lol omg did you actually read that thread? It was a troll post from a hunter that got crap for hunting over a baited area so he created a troll post.. it would be equivalent as @HeHateMe creating a thread about how real QBs dont play from the pocket.

My God are you clueless

All I saw was those hiding in trees catching feelings. Further even Fred Bear who I assume you know felt tree stand standing was an unfair advantage although his stance on it softened in later years. So again you dont speak for all hunters.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
In all my years of vortexing you will not find me doing what you suggest because it is the provence of the insecure. Imagine thinking you are important enough to post personal stuff to prove something to you. Your ego is out of control.

All I saw was those hiding in trees catching feelings. Further even Fred Bear who I assume you know felt tree stand standing was an unfair advantage although his stance on it softened in later years. So again you dont speak for all hunters.

You want to talk about insecure.. You are scouring the internet for any bit of information that you can use to attempt to embarrass or mock me, it also has nothing to do with anything we are talking about, our debate is not what type of hunting is best, the debate is you are full of shit.

You can't show your massive insecurity by going off topic to attempt to embarrass me and win an argument all while claiming you are not insecure enough to actually stay on topic and win (at least the fraud part) of the argument all while also actually embarrassing me.

Sorry Remy nobody is buying your bs..

put up or shut up. You are a fraud.. prove me wrong