Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s all media, which is funny…because basically everyone at some point has had a direct interaction with the media, or direct knowledge of an event, and has experienced the level of bullshit, over exaggeration, and misrepresentation that runs with the “reporting”. So they remember their experience, but then they completely disregard their experience when digesting media later. That’s strange to me.

I can give you a few examples, over the decades.

My wife’s grandfather used to own a ranch just outside Rico, CO. Less than an hour away from Telluride. He also used to guide for out of state hunters from the west coast. Well he ended up taking Steve McQueen out for a hunt, and it was picked up by a magazine. The article was a load of bullshit, from the size of the elk, to the prowess of McQueen as a hunter and marksman, it was a complete work of fiction.

Then you have “experts” from ducks to fishing, that are complete frauds. Shitheads like “professional” guide Bill Saiff, and “master” angler Mike Long, who can’t even use a bait caster…both of whom had MANY glowing articles written about them and their “methods” in magazines and “professional” sporting websites 🙄.

And that’s just a couple of examples. There are many.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So I'm assuming you are just attempting to copy what @remydat did with an insult and can't explain why you think it's a good insult?

I mean probably not the best strategy copying him in a thread he has shown how completely clueless he is..

Although nobody ever accused you of being the sharpest knife in the drawer now have they?
Sorry I'm not doing your povo version of a @remydat vortex. Get your own material.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's funny watching all these people that come to my area during hunting season. Mostly from Cali and Washington. They come in all Gung ho with thousands of dollars in camo riding 50 thousand dollar side by sides up and down the roads with their 15 thousand dollar rifles wondering why our camp always has meat hanging and they don't see anything. Lol get your fat ass out of the buggy, hike up that mountain at 3am, get to the top at daylight, freeze your ass off and then you'll have a 10% chance at getting some trigger time 😀
Pretty much. Most things you hunt, means legging it through rough country (no trails, which makes it significantly more of a workout than hiking a trail) for miles. You definitely work for it.

Most camo is overrated. Humans have been successfully hunting for 10’s of thousands of years, in furs and skins, with little thought of dressing up like a bush.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can’t stand deer meat. You’re the first person I’ve met who doesn’t like it. Most people rave about the shit.
Sitka is amazing. No gamey flavor. Never hunted them though. My brother in law gave me a bunch.

Not a fan of whitetail either.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Lol you really are a clown

I have used a blind in the past for deer hunting and I do not like hunting from a blind. I like hunting from a tree stand or a saddle.

I have never hunted turkey from a blind, it has always been in a tree stand or a saddle while deer hunting, I hunted deer for years long before I ever started doing both deer and turkeys at the same time.

A blind will hide most of the fidgeting a tree stand does not, a turkey with it's great eyesight can spot the movement much easier when you are not in a blind.

The more you think you have a gotcha the more you are displaying your complete ignorance of hunting.

Stop lying to try and win arguments it only makes you look like a complete fool

That's fucking disgusting.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@dbldrew is going to subpoena you for answers about this.
Your just a parrot copying @remydat,

But like I said Remy is a moron that knows nothing about hunting so copying him is pretty dumb.

The whole mocking turkey hunting is amusing, you think it's a good insult, but that just shows how dumb you are.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your just a parrot copying @remydat,

But like I said Remy is a moron that knows nothing about hunting so copying him is pretty dumb.

The whole mocking turkey hunting is amusing, you think it's a good insult, but that just shows how dumb you are.
I never mocked turkey hunting though. Maybe I was right and you really need to r-e-l-a-x my guy

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I posted the image twice on the same account, thanks. Not my fault you're getting brined and dined this morning!
yes you used a picture and your other account used words.. you really are not a very smart person, again stick to trolling you know something about. When your trolling makes you look like a complete moron it has the opposite effect of what you are trying to do.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes you used a picture and your other account used words.. you really are not a very smart person, again stick to trolling you know something about. When your trolling makes you look like a complete moron it has the opposite effect of what you are trying to do.

Please show where another account posted the same image (they didnt). I'll hang up and listen, big brane.