Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love how certain hunters think they are the authority on all things hunting despite actual professional hunting websites disagreeing with them.
“Actual professional hunting websites”. Amazing!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You'd get treed if you hunted a wild boar, for sure. And not like your hunting expert ho @dbldrew who would already be up there hanging by his garter belt because there might be turkeys in the area.
Uh, no. .44 Mag +P Buffalo Bore Hardcast out of a 4” barrel is more than ample enough for Bull Moose in the rut (start of pheasant season), and thus it’s more than ample enough for a feral hog.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes they get paid to guide people on hunts. No idea what your credentials are.
Experience with the puffery and BS that gets written in those articles.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes they get paid to guide people on hunts. No idea what your credentials are.
well we know your credentials are just a bunch of lies so not sure why you are attempting to call anyone else out on the subject.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You'd get treed if you hunted a wild boar, for sure. And not like your hunting expert ho @dbldrew who would already be up there hanging by his garter belt because there might be turkeys in the area.

You need to work on your trolling, this is just pathetic, stick to a subject you know a little something about.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
Can tell a lot of you people. not all, are for sure from Chicago and their ideals or what you think is right or wrong and forcing it on others like your opinion is the only opinion.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can tell a lot of you people. not all, are for sure from Chicago and their ideals or what you think is right or wrong and forcing it on others like your opinion is the only opinion.
Wut

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Why don't you relax man
So I'm assuming you are just attempting to copy what @remydat did with an insult and can't explain why you think it's a good insult?

I mean probably not the best strategy copying him in a thread he has shown how completely clueless he is..

Although nobody ever accused you of being the sharpest knife in the drawer now have they?