Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Now the truth comes out. I said already you responded thinking I didnt hunt and then once I told you I did you have been changing your argument ever since. Let's recap how your argument has evolved.

1. If you post in the food thread that is like hunters posting their kills on social media and you are a hypocrite.

2. You cant talk because you are not a hunter.

3. Well even if you are a hunter you cant talk because you never hunted large game.

4. Well even if something is over 300 pounds it isnt large game because some random state doesnt require a large game licence.

5. Well even if you hunted large game you cant talk because you never hunted apex predators.

6. Well even if you hunted apex predators you cant talk because they were not bears.

7. You cant talk because you are not a weapons expert.

You have been saying all of this not because you hunted a ton of bears but because you hide in trees with a bow and arrow and shoot uber apex predator turkeys from relative safety. Laughable.

I am not belittling turkey hunting. I am belittling you. Shooting with a bow and arrow takes real skill. What I find amusing though is you talking to me about bear hunts and guns as if you were some expert on the topic when in fact you hunt turkeys not with a gun but a bow and arrow. If a bow and arrow turkey hunter can speak on shooting bears with a gun then so can a wild boar hunter who actually uses a gun.

What is so stupid about all of this is you could have just said you disagreed with me and found my argument stupid. Instead you predicated your argument on the idea I was not a hunter and thus had no knowledge of hunting and then had to jump through all sorts of hoops when that assumption was incorrect.
I did think about just saying I disagreed with you, but I figured it would be more entertaining exposing you for a fraud.

I knew right away with your first comment that you had never hunted, but I figured if I asked you your hunting experience I was 90% sure you would lie about it then I could keep the conversation going because you are insane and will never drop it, so it was just a matter of time before you would make it obvious that you lied about the whole thing.

And you didn't disappoint, all you have done here Remy is just embarrassed yourself.

You free to have an opinion on hunting with absolutely no experience, but to try and make up a bunch of lies all to "win" an argument is really sad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I did think about just saying I disagreed with you, but I figured it would be more entertaining exposing you for a fraud.

I knew right away with your first comment that you had never hunted, but I figured if I asked you your hunting experience I was 90% sure you would lie about it then I could keep the conversation going because you are insane and will never drop it, so it was just a matter of time before you would make it obvious that you lied about the whole thing.

And you didn't disappoint, all you have done here Remy is just embarrassed yourself.

You free to have an opinion on hunting with absolutely no experience, but to try and make up a bunch of lies all to "win" an argument is really sad.

Sure you did. All part of your master plan which you formulated while hiding in trees from apex predator turkeys.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sure you did. All part of your master plan which you formulated while hiding in trees from apex predator turkeys.
That comment is just another example of you never hunted a day in your life.

You are a fraud, everyone knows it

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The wild boar has a long history of association with humans, having been the ancestor of most domestic pig breeds and a big-game animal for millennia.

No not like that at all. Wild boar are by definition big game. The only reason you sometimes dont need a big game licence in America is because they are an invasive species ie not native there so some states will let you hunt them with no restrictions as they wish to eradicate them.

Now having said that I dont really care about these definitions. I only brought it up because the turkey hunter supposed he was the final arbiter in what hunting experiences qualified you to speak on hunting.

@dbldrew imagines all hunters should have his overinflated sense of pride about hunting and are the only ones allowed to speak on it. I didnt hunt wild boar because of some desire to hunt big game or some sense of accomplishment. I hunted them because they wrecked shit on my grandfather's farm. So I dont have @dbldrew sense of entitlement when it comes to hunting.
I think you’re confusing feral hogs with wild boar.

Wild boar are not big game. I’ll concede that they’re dangerous game, but they are not big game.

Big game cannot be easily killed with a 9mm.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think you’re confusing feral hogs with wild boar.

Wild boar are not big game. I’ll concede that they’re dangerous game, but they are not big game.

Big game cannot be easily killed with a 9mm.
Hunting wild boar and feral hogs is a little different than hunting other big game.

Sus scrofa, the Latin name for wild boar, falls into the category of European large game.

No not confusing it at all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That comment is just another example of you never hunted a day in your life.

You are a fraud, everyone knows it

Did you post this from your tree hiding spot?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hunting wild boar and feral hogs is a little different than hunting other big game.

Sus scrofa, the Latin name for wild boar, falls into the category of European large game.

No not confusing it at all.
Yes, you confusing pigs and hogs with boars.

Boars are old world, not new world. The pigs in the Bahamas are escaped domesticated hogs. Hogs are not boars. Hogs may have been domesticated from boars, but the countless generations from over 10,000 years or so of domestication and selective breading for features and larger size, means that hogs are much larger than the boars they were developed from. Even where what gets thrown around as being a wild boar today in Europe, are feral pigs, descended from domesticated pigs thousands of years ago. The closest thing to a boar in the Americas, are Javelinas, but even they aren’t boars. They are less than 50 pounds.

Feral hogs and pigs reach 100’s of lbs.

Likewise, calling a miniature chihuahua a wolf, because chihuahuas are were developed from dogs that were developed from wolves, is equally as incorrect as calling feral pigs and hogs “boars”.

We’re in the US. I’m going off of what “Big Game” means to hunters in North America. It’s where we’re at, and we’re speaking Americanized English. “Big Game” in North America, means one of the Big 29 of North America:

The Bear species
The Sheep species
The Elk species
The Big Cat species
The Moose species
The Walrus species
Alligator
The Caribou species
Pronghorn
The Deer species
Mountain Goat
Gray Wolf

Within the vernacular of what North American hunters call “big game” of North America, it starts and stops at what I’ve listed.

Most places that allow for hunting of wild hogs, will let you hunt them on a general/small game license without limit. Yes javelina (still not boar, still not pigs or hogs) require tags, and you could point to that making them “big game”, but Turkey also require tags, and by that standard, would have to be called “big game”.

No one calls Turkeys “big game”.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Boars are old world, not new world. The pigs in the Bahamas are escaped domesticated hogs. Hogs are not boars. Hogs may have been domesticated from boars, but the countless generations from over 10,000 years or so of domestication and selective breading for features and larger size, means that hogs are much larger than the boars they were developed from. Even where what gets thrown around as being a wild boar today in Europe, are feral pigs, descended from domesticated pigs thousands of years ago. The closest thing to a boar in the Americas, are Javelinas, but even they aren’t boars. They are less than 50 pounds.

Likewise, calling a miniature chihuahua a wolf, because chihuahuas are were developed from dogs that were developed from wolves, is equally as incorrect as calling feral pigs and hogs “boars”.

We’re in the US. I’m going off of what “Big Game” means to hunters in North America. It’s where we’re at, and we’re speaking Americanized English. “Big Game” in North America, means one of the Big 29 of North America:

The Bear species
The Sheep species
The Elk species
The Big Cat species
The Moose species
The Walrus species
Alligator
The Caribou species
Pronghorn
The Deer species
Mountain Goat
Gray Wolf

Within the vernacular of what North American hunters call “big game” of North America, it starts and stops at what I’ve listed.

Most places that allow for hunting of wild hogs, will let you hunt them on a general/small game license without limit. Yes javelina (still not boar, still not pigs or hogs) require tags, and you could point to that making them “big game”, but Turkey also require tags, and by that standard, would have to be called “big game”.

I gave him a link to the big 29 like 3 pages ago and he didn't accept it so don't hold your breath

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The Bear species
The Sheep species
The Elk species
The Big Cat species
The Moose species
The Walrus species
Alligator
The Caribou species
Pronghorn
The Deer species
Mountain Goat
Gray Wolf

The first boarmasters link is actually from Idaho. Idaho is in America. I linked earlier to other sites in America that say it is big game.

The Super Slam is just the 29 species of big game native to America. Doesnt mean anything not native to America is not big game. Again that would be like saying a Lion is not big game because it is in America.

As to your wild boar vs feral pigs, both domesocated pigs and wild boar were brought here. Given how sparsely populated it is families had tens of acres of generational land so the farm represented a small portion of that. Generaly kept the pigs, goats and cows at the farm but let the pigs and some goats roam free so we have wild goats, boar and pigs (some naturally escaped from poorly secured farms). The wild boar tend to be more muscular than the wild pigs so the meat is leaner which is why I like it.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The first boarmasters link is actually from Idaho. Idaho is in America. I linked earlier to other sites in America that say it is big game.

The Super Slam is just the 29 species of big game native to America. Doesnt mean anything not native to America is not big game. Again that would be like saying a Lion is not big game because it is in America.

As to your wild boar vs feral pigs, both domesocated pigs and wild boar were brought here. Given how sparsely populated it is families had tens of acres of generational land so the farm represented a small portion of that. Generaly kept the pigs, goats and cows at the farm but let the pigs and some goats roam free so we have wild goats, boar and pigs (some naturally escaped from poorly secured farms). The wild boar tend to be more muscular than the wild pigs so the meat is leaner which is why I like it.
You’re right. Feral hogs are completely what hunters are referring to, when speaking on the big game of North America. I forgot that I was speaking to the Allan Quartermain of the Caribbean. My apologies.

Happy hunting!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You’re right. Feral hogs are completely what hunters are referring to, when speaking on the big game of North America. I forgot that I was speaking to the Allan Quartermain of the Caribbean. My apologies.

Happy hunting!

Sir it is not my fault that hunting websites in America refer to them as big game. Perhaps you should reach out to those websites and let them know they are not big game based on your personal opinion.

Like not even sure your point. Why would I take the personal opinion of someone on CCS who I dont know over what actual hunting websites say?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Happy hunting!
Bro feral hogs on average weigh more than white tail deer. I know you love to try to be right about anything but if you don't accept them as big game idk what is wrong with you. A lot more dangerous to hunt as well lol. 😳

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bro feral hogs on average weigh more than white tail deer. I know you love to try to be right about anything but if you don't accept them as big game idk what is wrong with you. A lot more dangerous to hunt as well lol. 😳
You’re right. When people are talking about big game in North America, feral hogs are top of mind. Just like when people think of authentic Italian food from Italian immigrants, a can of Chef Boyardee is what they’re thinking about.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You’re right. When people are talking about big game in North America, feral hogs are top of mind. Just like when people think of authentic Italian food from Italian immigrants, a can of Chef Boyardee is what they’re thinking about.
K

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I love how certain hunters think they are the authority on all things hunting despite actual professional hunting websites disagreeing with them.