Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember when you lied about almost making varsity at college when it was just flag football? Lol good times

Do you think it's more embarrassing getting caught in that lie or your fake hunting experience lie? Probably the football because this is a football thread.

But which one are you more embarrassed over?
Gobble. Gobble.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
If turkey hunting had a JV team you would have been cut after the first try out.
Probably, I hate hunting in a blind and way to fidgety and those bastards have great eyesight and can easily bust you. Not that any of the fake hunters here would know what I'm talking about

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Probably, I hate hunting in a blind and way to fidgety and those bastards have great eyesight and can easily bust you. Not that any of the fake hunters here would know what I'm talking about
So what you are saying is you play hide and seek with the big bad unsuspecting turkeys before you shoot them.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So what you are saying is you play hide and seek with the big bad unsuspecting turkeys before you shoot them.
Like I said non of the fake hunters would understand and you didn't disappoint..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I understand quite clearly. Hiding in a blind from apex predator turkeys makes you an expert on bear hunting.
Your reading comprehension is just as bad as your attempts at lying about ever hunted.

As I said (that you quoted earlier) I don't hunt in blinds. My Turkey hunting is never a dedicated turkey hunt. I buy a fall turkey tag for the archery whitetail season. I bow hunt deer but sometimes the area I hunt also has turkeys, but I prefer to not hunt deer in a blind, and my primary hunting is for deer so I saddle hunt

Your attempts at mocking only shows your ignorance of actual hunting.

Your a fraud Remy, I know it bothers you to get called out but nobody but your own insanity made you try lying..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Apparently dblpooh is the only one who knows how to read on this MB. How convenient and fortunate for him!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Apparently dblpooh is the only one who knows how to read on this MB. How convenient and fortunate for him!
Well I do know how to read definitions of things like "per" have you gotten to that level yet or still struggling?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Your reading comprehension is just as bad as your attempts at lying about ever hunted.

As I said (that you quoted earlier) I don't hunt in blinds. My Turkey hunting is never a dedicated turkey hunt. I buy a fall turkey tag for the archery whitetail season. I bow hunt deer but sometimes the area I hunt also has turkeys, but I prefer to not hunt deer in a blind, and my primary hunting is for deer so I saddle hunt

Your a fraud Remy, I know it bothers you to get called out but nobody but your own insanity made you try lying..

That is not what you said.

You said you hate hunting in a blind not that you dont do it. Saying you hate doing it implies you have done it before as otherwise how would you know you hate it or that those apex predator turkeys can bust you?

Is English your 3rd language?

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Do you have turkey heads mounted on your wall?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
That is not what you said.

You said you hate hunting in a blind not that you dont do it. Saying you hate doing it implies you have done it before as otherwise how would you know you hate it or that those apex predator turkeys can bust you?

Is English your 3rd language?
Lol Remy Remy Remy, why do you keep digging yourself deeper? I mean I guess at this point it's crystal clear that you know nothing about hunting but this is just amusing.

You see I agreed with the jv turkey joke because I'm way to fidgety and hate blinds and keep getting "busted"

If you knew anything about hunting being fidgety doesn't matter when you are hidden in a blind.

You know nothing about hunting and didn't understand the reference like I said

Your a fraud and you are just embarrassing yourself

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol Remy Remy Remy, why do you keep digging yourself deeper? I mean I guess at this point it's crystal clear that you know nothing about hunting but this is just amusing.

You see I agreed with the jv turkey joke because I'm way to fidgety and hate blinds and keep getting "busted"

If you knew anything about hunting being fidgety doesn't matter when you are hidden in a blind.

You know nothing about hunting and didn't understand the reference like I said

Your a fraud and you are just embarrassing yourself
So you admit you do hunt in blinds after claiming you did not.
As I said (that you quoted earlier) I don't hunt in blinds.

You are so stupid. You claimed I dont comprehend after making fun of you hiding from turkeys. You then claimed you dont hunt in blinds but now back to admitting you have before.

I dont care about the reasons you dont prefer it. The thing I made fun of is you using blinds to hunt turkeys.

So let's make this simple. Have you hunted Turkeys before while hiding in a blind? Yes or no?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

You are so stupid. You claimed I dont comprehend after making fun of you hiding from turkeys. You then claimed you dont hunt in blinds but now back to admitting you have before.

I dont care about the reasons you dont prefer it. The thing I made fun of is you using blinds to hunt turkeys.

So let's make this simple. Have you hunted Turkeys before while hiding in a blind? Yes or no?
No Remy I said I do not hunt in blinds.
I just said it in a way that only a hunter would understand.. you don't understand, because you are not a hunter.

I saddle hunt I do not hunt in a blind

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No Remy I said I do not hunt in blinds.
I just said it in a way that only a hunter would understand.. you don't understand, because you are not a hunter.

I saddle hunt I do not hunt in a blind

No again that is not what you said.

Probably, I hate hunting in a blind and way to fidgety and those bastards have great eyesight and can easily bust you. Not that any of the fake hunters here would know what I'm talking about.

You said you hate hunting in a blind. How can you hate hunting in a blind and how do you know the apex predator turkeys will bust you if you have never done it before?

What were you basing the above comment on? Are you speaking from ignorance in that you are hating on something you never tried? Or did you try it and not like it?

This is really strange. You are telling people they cant comment on bear hunting if they have never hunted bears but not only did you commentnon bear hunting while hunting turkeys. You now are commenting on the use of blinds when you apparently have never used them.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bagging a turkey?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh man, Pooh got pumped again. What a liar!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No again that is not what you said.

You said you hate hunting in a blind. How can you hate hunting in a blind and how do you know the apex predator turkeys will bust you if you have never done it before?

What were you basing the above comment on? Are you speaking from ignorance in that you are hating on something you never tried? Or did you try it and not like it?

This is really strange. You are telling people they cant comment on bear hunting if they have never hunted bears but not only did you commentnon bear hunting while hunting turkeys. You now are commenting on the use of blinds when you apparently have never used them.
Lol you really are a clown

I have used a blind in the past for deer hunting and I do not like hunting from a blind. I like hunting from a tree stand or a saddle.

I have never hunted turkey from a blind, it has always been in a tree stand or a saddle while deer hunting, I hunted deer for years long before I ever started doing both deer and turkeys at the same time.

A blind will hide most of the fidgeting a tree stand does not, a turkey with it's great eyesight can spot the movement much easier when you are not in a blind.

The more you think you have a gotcha the more you are displaying your complete ignorance of hunting.

Stop lying to try and win arguments it only makes you look like a complete fool