Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It doesn't take a bear hunter to know that strangling a bear is idiotic
It doesnt take a comedian to understand that comment was meant to be facetious. You really have lost it.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Let’s bring @Black Rainbow in this thread with his Bear hunting expertise…. What kind of bait do you use besides the obvious daddy issues?

IMG_0840.jpeg

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
It doesnt take a comedian to understand that comment was meant to be facetious. You really have lost it.
You literally tried justifying your 1 day training with a squid games reference.. and you are trying to say I have lost it? Lol
You are a fraud Remy everyone knows it

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You literally tried justifying your 1 day training with a squid games reference.. and you are trying to say I have lost it? Lol
You are a fraud Remy everyone knows it

Ok Turkey Boy.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Ok Turkey Boy.
You know attempting to make fun of me for also hunting turkeys is just another example of you being a fraud and have never hunted a day in your life like you lied about your football experience..

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many Turkeys do you kill per hunt compared to how many turkey kills you average?
I can help with this: 1 Jake or Tom per hunt. Up to 2 turkeys a year if you draw the tags, with the spring and fall seasons.

Glad I could help.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
There’s a history of you not knowing that averages and per game stats are the exact same thing. That’s the joke. Read it again. It usually takes you a few tries.
I understand what you attempted I'm just mocking you for fucking it up and making yourself look stupid.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Keep going😂
You're so stupid that in your attempt to bring up the whole per vs average you literally proved you A know nothing about hunting and B still don't understand what per actually means.

Per means "for each" as ursamajor pointed out you can only kill 1 per hunt.
For the average it depends on what time frame you are talking, average per hunt in a year?

Then I would have to take the total number of hunts and get the average per hunt, if I had a bunch of hunts with no kills mixed in with 1 success then my average would be a fraction

See how that works?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn't take a bear hunter to know that strangling a bear is idiotic
Tell that to Nurg, MMA GOAT, wrestled the childhood dog his father got him, that wasn't dog, but an actual Bear.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're so stupid that in your attempt to bring up the whole per vs average you literally proved you A know nothing about hunting and B still don't understand what per actually means.

Per means "for each" as ursamajor pointed out you can only kill 1 per hunt.
For the average it depends on what time frame you are talking, average per hunt in a year?

Then I would have to take the total number of hunts and get the average per hunt, if I had a bunch of hunts with no kills mixed in with 1 success then my average would be a fraction

See how that works?
OMG this is legendary

CC: @everyone

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
OMG this is legendary

CC: @everyone
So the last time you got the clap and the Dr gave you a prescription of antibiotics to take 2 pills per day for 10 days. If per actually meant average then you could take 0 pills for 9 days and shotgun the bottle on the 10th day right?

You see the problem here anytime is you really are not very bright, which is why I asked earlier if you where dropped on your head as a child, I'm trying to figure out of it's genetics or just brain damage

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So the last time you got the clap and the Dr gave you a prescription of antibiotics to take 2 pills per day for 10 days. If per actually meant average then you could take 0 pills for 9 days and shotgun the bottle on the 10th day right?

You see the problem here anytime is you really are not very bright, which is why I asked earlier if you where dropped on your head as a child, I'm trying to figure out of it's genetics or just brain damage
Imagine comparing pill prescriptions to the common knowledge of football statistics.

HO-LEE-SHIET