Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
when have I said I was an expert on Bear hunts? I challenged your statement about bear hunts because you said something stupid about it.

My experience with bear hunts is extremely limited, I only went on 1 black bear hunt and never actually took a shot because i didnt have a clean shot. But I will tell you there was a fear that "if I fuck up this shot I could die" with hunting a bear. I never had that fear when I hunted Hogs, with the exception of the normal excitement/adrenaline jitters that happens when taking a shot, basically the same "buck fever" with hunting whitetails.

I have never claimed to be an expert on bear hunting, but you said a pretty bold statement about it takes NO skill so I challenged your experience which you have non of.

But I have been hunting for a very long time and your next statement that it takes 1 day of training to bear hunt is without a doubt the dumbest thing I have heard.

So we have 2 possibilities with your statements about bear hunting

Either you are a hunter like you have said but one of the dumbest hunters I have ever come across

OR

you are full of shit and never actually hunted and just attempting to argue from a place of authority (fake authority in this case)

You do have some weird mental issues with arguing that you always have to be correct and will vortex the debate off of what you said when you know you are wrong, and we do know for a fact you have made shit up in the past with "arguing from authority" that run-n-shoot uncovered with your football experience so I'm leaning towards you are just full of shit..

But if you want to argue that your just a fucking moron then I might be swayed to think your just an idiot
My comment was not about bear hunts. It was about shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance. Wouldnt matter if it is a bear or a boar.

You are complaining that I should not talk about bear hunts because I am no expert but you are talking about bear hunts without being an expert. So take your own advice. In future if I wish to talk whitetails I will let you know.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you don't say . . .

That poor fellow's injuries would be magically healed if he were in a state where you didnt need a big game licence to hunt boar.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would I rather have a shotgun? Absolutely. Not always feasible given the terrain I work in. I have taken 6 two day long shotgun and revolver trainings from Alaska Tactical. They support people carrying 357s.
I’m sure with excellent placement, and Buffalo Bore Hardcast or its equivalent, you can place fatal shots on a Brown Bear. But will it be fatal FAST ENOUGH? Brown Bears can live for hours after getting shot in the heart with a .30cal rifle round. I would feel undergunned with a .357 in situation like the following, that Lynn Thompson was in with this water buffalo, and Brown Bears are far more hardy than even the hardiest of ungulates, save maybe orcas.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Brown Bears are far more hardy than even the hardiest of ungulates, save maybe orcas.

Brown Bears get the respect no doubt. Especially mama bear with her cubs. That being said, we'll never see a boar chillin next to a fisherman on youtube, that's for sure, heh.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Your story changing again. A wild boar can kill you like a bear. The end.

Big game is based on size not an arbitrary state designation. The end.
My story didn't change at all, you just asked me why I said "like a bear" rather then just hunting a bear. I explained it, me giving you more information that you asked for is not charging anything

Big game hunting is a legal definition and or a trophy definition, me saying

More people die by white tail deer then boars so you saying you can die from a boar is irrelevant to what I was saying

You saying that 90% of the population can go bear hunting with one day of training is proof you never hunted or a complete moron.. the end

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My story didn't change at all, you just asked me why I said "like a bear" rather then just hunting a bear. I explained it, me giving you more information that you asked for is not charging anything

More people die by white tail deer then boars so you saying you can die from a boar is irrelevant to what I was saying

You saying that 90% of the population can go bear hunting with one day of training is proof you never hunted or a complete moron.. the end
Lol 😆 u cray

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Would I rather have a shotgun? Absolutely. Not always feasible given the terrain I work in. I have taken 6 two day long shotgun and revolver trainings from Alaska Tactical. They support people carrying 357s.
odds of a bear attack in alaska are extremely low...like you have as good of odds as being struck by lightning type of odds. im always more worried when i come across a moose than a bear...the moose is the truly dangerous alaskan animal

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
My comment was not about bear hunts. It was about shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance. Wouldnt matter if it is a bear or a boar.

You are complaining that I should not talk about bear hunts because I am no expert but you are talking about bear hunts without being an expert. So take your own advice. In future if I wish to talk whitetails I will let you know.
Yes your comment was about bear hunting because this thread was about Cutler hunting a bear. Here is your quote again Mr vortex

The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
So if Jay strangled the bear that would be worth bragging about (also incredibly stupid thing to say) but you followed it up with what he did (bear hunting) 90% of the people could do with 1 day of training..

Just stop this nonsense, you are not a hunter and never have been it's obvious by the stupidity of your hunting comments

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yes your comment was about bear hunting because this thread was about Cutler hunting a bear. Here is your quote again Mr vortex

So if Jay strangled the bear that would be worth bragging about (also incredibly stupid thing to say) but you followed it up with what he did (bear hunting) 90% of the people could do with 1 day of training..

Just stop this nonsense, you are not a hunter and never have been it's obvious by the stupidity of your hunting comments

Sir you are not a bear hunting expert so like you told me, you are in no position to talk. You also clearly dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Boar. Stick to whitetails.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sir you are not a bear hunting expert so like you told me, you are in no position to talk. You also clearly dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Boar. Stick to whitetails.
I didn't make any bold statements about bear hunting that it "takes no skill" or "Jay should of strangled it" or "90% of the population could do what Cutler did with 1 day of training."

That was YOU who made those statements, and when you make such crazy statements like that you better have the actual experience and knowledge to back it up.. you have nothing to back up your controversial statements about hunting

It doesn't take an expert in bear hunting to know what you said was absolutely stupid.

Next time you want to argue about something stick to something you actually know about, pretending again just ruins your already low credibility

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't make any bold statements about bear hunting that it "takes no skill" or "Jay should of strangled it" or "90% of the population could do what Cutler did with 1 day of training."

That was YOU who made those statements, and when you make such crazy statements like that you better have the actual experience and knowledge to back it up.. you have nothing to back up your controversial statements about hunting

It doesn't take an expert in bear hunting to know what you said was absolutely stupid.

Next time you want to argue about something stick to something you actually know about, pretending again just ruins your already low credibility

No per you one can only talk if they are a Bear hunting expert. You are not an expert so you shouldnt talk. Your rules.

When I want advice on hunting turkeys or whitetail I will let you know. You really have a high opinion of your judgment for a turkey hunter.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No per you one can only talk if they are a Bear hunting expert. You are not an expert so you shouldnt talk. Your rules.

When I want advice on hunting turkeys or whitetail I will let you know. You really have a high opinion of your judgment for a turkey hunter.
Quote me saying that nobody could talk about bear hunting without being an expert Mr vortex

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Quote me saying that nobody could talk about bear hunting without being an expert Mr vortex
Lol.

Now are you and expert Bear Hunter? No? Well your not to the right of the scale now are you? In fact your complete lake of any Bear hunting experience puts you all the way to the left..
I do not consider Hogs big game hunting. but again its irrelevant because we are talking Bear hunting which you dont know anything about, have never done it, but are apparently are an expert on it to make the statement that it takes no skill.. Dunning Kruger
Now even if I grant you that it "should" count that's irrelevant because we are talking about bear hunting not hog hunting

You claim that my boar hunting experience is irrelevant because we are talking bears and I am not an expert. So your turkey hunting experience is irrelevant. What does turkey hunting have to do with bear hunting?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol.

You claim that my boar hunting experience is irrelevant because we are talking bears and I am not an expert. So your turkey hunting experience is irrelevant. What does turkey hunting have to do with bear hunting?
He should really stfu 😤

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should really stfu 😤

Dude kills one Thanksgiving meal and thinks he can dictate other people's opinions on hunting.

Meanwhile the actual bear hunters on here and I had a normal conversation and reached some common ground even if they disagreed with a lot of what I said.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Lol.

I asked you to quote me saying that only experts can talk about bear hunting and you have failed to do that.

Yes I did challenge you on your comments and if you had the knowledge to back it up but that's what happens when you make absurd comments.

Now if I said something absurd about bear hunting and tried to justify my position because I hunt Turkey then yes you can call me out on it..

But here is the thing I didn't say anything about bear hunting that was you who said it, see how that works?

You made the stupid comments, I knew immediately you never hunted after such dumb things like "strangling a bear" and "90% need 1 day of training." But rather then just right then calling you a moron I asked for your experience knowing full well you are going to lie about it because you are insane with ever admitting you where wrong.

I gave you the shovel and let you dig away.

You are a fraud Remy everyone that hunts knows it

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Dude kills one Thanksgiving meal and thinks he can dictate other people's opinions on hunting.

Meanwhile the actual bear hunters on here and I had a normal conversation and reached some common ground even if they disagreed with a lot of what I said.
Can you point to the "common ground" about strangling bears with the "real bear hunters"? Please

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I asked you to quote me saying that only experts can talk about bear hunting and you have failed to do that.

Yes I did challenge you on your comments and if you had the knowledge to back it up but that's what happens when you make absurd comments.

Now if I said something absurd about bear hunting and tried to justify my position because I hunt Turkey then yes you can call me out on it..

But here is the thing I didn't say anything about bear hunting that was you who said it, see how that works?

You made the stupid comments, I knew immediately you never hunted after such dumb things like "strangling a bear" and "90% need 1 day of training." But rather then just right then calling you a moron I asked for your experience knowing full well you are going to lie about it because you are insane with ever admitting you where wrong.

I gave you the shovel and let you dig away.

You are a fraud Remy everyone that hunts knows it

I dont care about your musings about bear hunting as you are a turkey hunter. So you are in no position to challenge me per your own logic.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I dont care about your musings about bear hunting as you are a turkey hunter. So you are in no position to challenge me per your own logic.
It doesn't take a bear hunter to know that strangling a bear is idiotic