Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol you really are a clown

I have used a blind in the past for deer hunting and I do not like hunting from a blind. I like hunting from a tree stand or a saddle.

I have never hunted turkey from a blind, it has always been in a tree stand or a saddle while deer hunting, I hunted deer for years long before I ever started doing both deer and turkeys at the same time.

A blind will hide most of the fidgeting a tree stand does not, a turkey with it's great eyesight can spot the movement much easier when you are not in a blind.

The more you think you have a gotcha the more you are displaying your complete ignorance of hunting.

Stop lying to try and win arguments it only makes you look like a complete fool

So per your logic you are ignorant of hunting turkey from a blind so you are in no position to determine if you like it or not. You can only comment on things if you have actually done it before.

So instead of hiding on the ground you hide in even more safety from a tree? Those apex predator turkeys must really have you spooked.

rivers-edge-treestands-re753-1f_600.jpg

What a tough guy shooting unsuspecting animals from complete safety.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So per your logic you are ignorant of hunting turkey from a blind so you are in no position to determine if you like it or not. You can only comment on things if you have actually done it before.

So instead of hiding on the ground you hide in even more safety from a tree? Those apex predator turkeys must really have you spooked.

View attachment 38659

What a tough guy shooting unsuspecting animals from complete safety.
I said I don't hunt in a blind and you post a pic of a tree stand with a blind? Lol also I bow hunt so that pic wouldn't work for that either, not that you would have any idea why..

Give up mr fraud you just keep embarrassing yourself

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I said I don't hunt in a blind and you post a pic of a tree stand with a blind? Lol also I bow hunt so that pic wouldn't work for that either, not that you would have any idea why..

You’re still yapping go kill a squirrel or something

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

So you hide in a tree from apex predator turkeys while using a bow?

Yeah that experience is really relevant and makes you an expert on bear hunting.

BestTreestands.jpg

Do the apex predator turkeys ever fly up and give you a scare? Must be terrifying when they start to gobble gobble.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
So you hide in a tree from apex predator turkeys while using a bow?

Yeah that experience is really relevant and makes you an expert on bear hunting.

View attachment 38663

Do the apex predator turkeys ever fly up and give you a scare? Must be terrifying when they start to gobble gobble.
I used to bow hunt deer from a tree stand and would also have a turkey stamp just in case. Now I hunt in a saddle

Again your attempts at mocking hunting is just embarrassing. I know you are just attempting to save face from once again getting caught in a lie. But it doesn't work. You're a fraud Remy, everyone knows it

abegibronreborn

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Iowa Hawkeyes
Classic Sigler headline... Honestly that’s a small bear, should’ve let it go.

View attachment 38574

Know the facts:

In the case of the American black bear, however, hunting is encouraged by some authorities to ameliorate past management issues. Historically protected, by 2016 and 2023, higher-than-projected reproduction rates have resulted in over-population and public safety concerns in some areas. Certain populations of black bear remain at risk of extirpation.[1][2

Reactions: DC

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I used to bow hunt deer from a tree stand and would also have a turkey stamp just in case. Now I hunt in a saddle

Again your attempts at mocking hunting is just embarrassing. I know you are just attempting to save face from once again getting caught in a lie. But it doesn't work. You're a fraud Remy, everyone knows it.

You didnt answer the question. Do the apex predator turkeys ever fly up and get you?

Imagine all this time acting like a bear hunting expert while hiding from turkeys in trees.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
You didnt answer the question. Do the apex predator turkeys ever fly up and get you?

Imagine all this time acting like a bear hunting expert while hiding from turkeys in trees.
I never said I was a bear hunting expert in fact I said the opposite, I have limited bear hunting experience.

Now compare that to you who have lied non stop about everything that has to do with hunting just like you lied about your JV football career when there was no JV team..

Everyone knows you have some strange mental issues with never admitting you are wrong about something, that's why you create your vortex of stupidity to try and change the subject off of whatever it was you said that was incorrect.

Now we also know that your mental problems also turn you into a liar all so you can "win" an argument online.

There is nothing more pathetic then having to lie about your hunting experience in a stupid debate on a football forum. You seriously need to seek help.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

On a side note. Check this out.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I would like to do a study to determine how long you would have to argue with Remydat before he stopped arguing on his own merit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would like to do a study to determine how long you would have to argue with Remydat before he stopped arguing on his own merit.
You know that he can't do that by himself, right?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never said I was a bear hunting expert in fact I said the opposite, I have limited bear hunting experience.

Now compare that to you who have lied non stop about everything that has to do with hunting just like you lied about your JV football career when there was no JV team..

Everyone knows you have some strange mental issues with never admitting you are wrong about something, that's why you create your vortex of stupidity to try and change the subject off of whatever it was you said that was incorrect.

Now we also know that your mental problems also turn you into a liar all so you can "win" an argument online.

There is nothing more pathetic then having to lie about your hunting experience in a stupid debate on a football forum. You seriously need to seek help.

Sir can you answer my question about the apex predator turkeys?

Your original argument was to suggest I should not speak because I was not a bear hunting expert. And yet you have been speaking on bear hunting for pages while hiding in trees from turkeys. Really weird.

On a side note. Check this out.

Ok maybe I owe @dbldrew an apology. If he is hiding in trees from turkeys like that then I get it.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Sir can you answer my question about the apex predator turkeys?

Your original argument was to suggest I should not speak because I was not a bear hunting expert. And yet you have been speaking on bear hunting for pages while hiding in trees from turkeys. Really weird.

Ok maybe I owe @dbldrew an apology. If he is hiding in trees from turkeys like that then I get it.
My original argument was you are making dumb statements about hunting without having any knowledge about hunting putting you on the dunning kruger left side of that scale.

I engaged in debate knowing that if I gave you a shovel you would just dig your own grave, I phrased my statements in a way that a hunter would completely understand what I was saying and someone who is not a hunter would have no idea. All you have done in this whole debate is time and time again exposed yourself for a fraud.

Your attempts at belittling turkey hunting will not work to save you from the embarrassment you have created for yourself.

You are full of shit, everyone reading this thread knows it, just like how you lied about your JV football experience

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I understand quite clearly. Hiding in a blind from apex predator turkeys makes you an expert on bear hunting.
tbf, calling a turkey an “apex predator” is on the same level as calling wild boar “big game”.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My original argument was you are making dumb statements about hunting without having any knowledge about hunting putting you on the dunning kruger left side of that scale.

I engaged in debate knowing that if I gave you a shovel you would just dig your own grave, I phrased my statements in a way that a hunter would completely understand what I was saying and someone who is not a hunter would have no idea. All you have done in this whole debate is time and time again exposed yourself for a fraud.

Your attempts at belittling turkey hunting will not work to save you from the embarrassment you have created for yourself.

You are full of shit, everyone reading this thread knows it, just like how you lied about your JV football experience
Now the truth comes out. I said already you responded thinking I didnt hunt and then once I told you I did you have been changing your argument ever since. Let's recap how your argument has evolved.

1. If you post in the food thread that is like hunters posting their kills on social media and you are a hypocrite.

2. You cant talk because you are not a hunter.

3. Well even if you are a hunter you cant talk because you never hunted large game.

4. Well even if something is over 300 pounds it isnt large game because some random state doesnt require a large game licence.

5. Well even if you hunted large game you cant talk because you never hunted apex predators.

6. Well even if you hunted apex predators you cant talk because they were not bears.

7. You cant talk because you are not a weapons expert.

You have been saying all of this not because you hunted a ton of bears but because you hide in trees with a bow and arrow and shoot uber apex predator turkeys from relative safety. Laughable.

I am not belittling turkey hunting. I am belittling you. Shooting with a bow and arrow takes real skill. What I find amusing though is you talking to me about bear hunts and guns as if you were some expert on the topic when in fact you hunt turkeys not with a gun but a bow and arrow. If a bow and arrow turkey hunter can speak on shooting bears with a gun then so can a wild boar hunter who actually uses a gun.

What is so stupid about all of this is you could have just said you disagreed with me and found my argument stupid. Instead you predicated your argument on the idea I was not a hunter and thus had no knowledge of hunting and then had to jump through all sorts of hoops when that assumption was incorrect.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
tbf, calling a turkey an “apex predator” is on the same level as calling wild boar “big game”.
The wild boar has a long history of association with humans, having been the ancestor of most domestic pig breeds and a big-game animal for millennia.

No not like that at all. Wild boar are by definition big game. The only reason you sometimes dont need a big game licence in America is because they are an invasive species ie not native there so some states will let you hunt them with no restrictions as they wish to eradicate them.

Now having said that I dont really care about these definitions. I only brought it up because the turkey hunter supposed he was the final arbiter in what hunting experiences qualified you to speak on hunting.

@dbldrew imagines all hunters should have his overinflated sense of pride about hunting and are the only ones allowed to speak on it. I didnt hunt wild boar because of some desire to hunt big game or some sense of accomplishment. I hunted them because they wrecked shit on my grandfather's farm. So I dont have @dbldrew sense of entitlement when it comes to hunting.

Last edited: