Jeremy Roenick emotional

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
did anyone else think that JR moment after the game when he started tearing up was a moment in Blackhawks history that will never be forgotten?

heres the youtube video if you didn't see it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3JpUBhn5Q]YouTube - Jeremy Roenick's Emotional Breakdown[/ame]

What a moment. And than Mike Milbury comes in and ruins it by saying "I didn't get to do it either, but I'm not going to cry about it"

What a fucking tool.

JR, you deserved it, you had one helluva career, and are a guy most Hawk fans will never forget.

I also made this right after seeing that.
jeremyroenicksig.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It made me feel a bit sad as well and i want to kick Milburys ass for his macho BS response.
Love that sig BTW.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"It's the Chicago Blackhawks man".....damn

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
lol, i've just been watching some JR youtube videos.

What a guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXZklI35s4&feature=related]YouTube - JR's top 10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq4zpFevcUw&feature=related]YouTube - Jeremy Roenick's dance[/ame]

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i grew up watching him. besides my parents throwing skates on my ass at 2, he was the reason i became a hockey fan. i wander if he can still play on the 4th line ? :)

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
All I can say to JR as a fan is --- you know guys who were around and saw all you gave to that team ... yeh we still know.

I remember a young kid in his first playoffs basically getting his face broken by the puck and still playing (I think it was in StL and I think it was '88)- and it was Roenick -he played at the end of a season and in to the playoffs that year .... before playing in an entire regular season.

So yeah, I bet he feels like that -- that guy gave his heart and soul to the Blackhawks -and I wished like hell he could have played his entire career here.

But yeah Milbury I think was talking about things from Roenick's career - so yeh it's all good.

As far as I'm concerned you never were anything but a Hawk.

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
i grew up watching him. besides my parents throwing skates on my ass at 2, he was the reason i became a hockey fan. i wander if he can still play on the 4th line ? :)
throw him out there with Eager and Burish...that'd make an interesting line 4

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Best part like you guys mentioned was when they asked why he was so emotional he said: It's the Chicago Blackhawks man

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Please replace Olczyk with him..
Foley and Roenick would be sick

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Please replace Olczyk with him..
Foley and Roenick would be sick

this!!!!

i really never used to have anything against eddie o. but these playoffs hes really just pissed me off. foley and roenick would be so fucking amazing.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
this!!!!

i really never used to have anything against eddie o. but these playoffs hes really just pissed me off. foley and roenick would be so fucking amazing.

olczyk has been such a douche in the playoffs and roenick deserves to be a part of this organization

N3

Liked Posts:
Eddie had to be un-biased....you dont think Edzo was smiling like a motherfucker when that goal went in?

Its not like he can openly root for the Hawks.

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
Eddie had to be un-biased....you dont think Edzo was smiling like a motherfucker when that goal went in?

That.

Eddie O has been great to Chicago and Chicago Blackhawk fans.

Eddie was expected to be un-biased in the playoffs, due to him not working for the Blackhawks and CSN in the playoffs. He's working for NBC.

JR has been pretty un-bias as well, but that moment he had tonight was genuine as fuck. You could see him try to hold it in after talking about telling the kid crying in '92 that he should have a big smile on his face now.

Than Dan Patrick made the moment happen by asking "Why is it affecting you?"

And of course Milbury was a fuck and interrupted.

A Foley-Eddie O-Roenick play by play would be beyond this world.

N3

Liked Posts:
btw that was the realest rawest emotion you will see from an announcer. Pretty nice and emotional thing to see

N3

Liked Posts:
That.

Eddie O has been great to Chicago and Chicago Blackhawk fans.

Eddie was expected to be un-biased in the playoffs, due to him not working for the Blackhawks and CSN in the playoffs. He's working for NBC.

JR has been pretty un-bias as well, but that moment he had tonight was genuine as fuck. You could see him try to hold it in after talking about telling the kid crying in '92 that he should have a big smile on his face now.

Than Dan Patrick made the moment happen by asking "Why is it affecting you?"

And of course Milbury was a fuck and interrupted.

A Foley-Eddie O-Roenick play by play would be beyond this world.

I really wish Foley could have made that call, would have been awesome.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

i disagree...i didnt see him as unbiased, i saw him as biased to the flyers too much....game 3 and 4 he was practically stroking giroux's meat

N3

Liked Posts:
i disagree...i didnt see him as unbiased, i saw him as biased to the flyers too much....game 3 and 4 he was practically stroking giroux's meat

Cmon man...sometimes when you are trying to be unbias you tend to become bias in the other direction. Im not gonna hold it against Edzo because at the end of the day he is apart of this organization and has done a lot thru various fan clubs and what not.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Cmon man...sometimes when you are trying to be unbias you tend to become bias in the other direction. Im not gonna hold it against Edzo because at the end of the day he is apart of this organization and has done a lot thru various fan clubs and what not.

ok, well i still say roenick should come into our organization