legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...s-mike-evans-among-rookies-impressing-in-camp

"8. Jernigan making impression with sheer power
DT Timmy Jernigan was not practicing the day I was at camp, but I heard the Ravens have been very impressed with him, and his power in particular. There have been several occasions where he's knocked back offensive linemen with one arm. The club thinks he'll play a key role for them this season."

Might be the Paea of camp tackles at this point, but sounds like he's playing damn good so far.
It'll be interesting to see how Ego does in comparison to this guy in the next couple of years being only 4 picks apart.

Also, I can't find much being talked upon Aaron Donald on the Rams boards. If Sutton even mildly compares to this guy i'll be extremely pleased. But I'm guessing in Gregg Williams' new defense, Donald, Long, and Quinn will dominate with the constant fear of blitzers. But from what I did read, is that Michelle Sam is strictly special teams.

Nick80

Yeah, but, Desper told me that you don't believe the hype about rookies. So this doesn't apply.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
IS he playing 3 tech?

It looks like he's backing up Haloti Ngata at 3 tech and taking over Williams' spot on passing downs. Ngata's lost some weight to take over Arthur Jones spot. Brandon Williams is the NT at 340. Either way, he'll be a big part of the rotation. Also, CJ Mosley is already starting over the vet Arthur Brown.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm happy we dont have him. Fuller looks like the real deal here, and as of right now I doubt that I would have wanted us to trade up at the expense of missing out on someone else.

Hope Jernigan puts Worthlessburger and Dalton in the ground a bunch, but other than that I couldnt care less about his career

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But from what I did read, is that Michelle Sam is strictly special teams.

Well........... she certainly is "special":)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't Bif hate Jernigan?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wonder why we aren't hearing all about it?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but, Desper told me that you don't believe the hype about rookies. So this doesn't apply.
I wish people would calm the fuck down about rookies. Chip Kelly is right. Deal with it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Does Jernigan play for the Bears? Oh, he doesn't? Then what the fuck is this thread doing in this forum? But say something about soccer and the mod shit on the floor.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Jernigan play for the Bears? Oh, he doesn't? Then what the fuck is this thread doing in this forum? But say something about soccer and the mod shit on the floor.
and it's not even labeled with the OT, right OMMY?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

give it a rest grandpa

qTHxOZx.gif

Trump32

Liked Posts:

Soccer is lame, and appeals to dozens of Americans across the country. Football is awesome, and if you don't love it you are not an American.

There is absolutely zero tie in between soccer and football other than the fact that watching soccer is much like watching the old air football tabletop games.

Nfl news is more on topic, even if not bears related. Soccer conversations would be more on topic in a golf/tennis forum.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ommy's recent contributions:

red_crying.png

Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...s-mike-evans-among-rookies-impressing-in-camp

"8. Jernigan making impression with sheer power
DT Timmy Jernigan was not practicing the day I was at camp, but I heard the Ravens have been very impressed with him, and his power in particular. There have been several occasions where he's knocked back offensive linemen with one arm. The club thinks he'll play a key role for them this season."

Might be the Paea of camp tackles at this point, but sounds like he's playing damn good so far.
It'll be interesting to see how Ego does in comparison to this guy in the next couple of years being only 4 picks apart.

Also, I can't find much being talked upon Aaron Donald on the Rams boards. If Sutton even mildly compares to this guy i'll be extremely pleased. But I'm guessing in Gregg Williams' new defense, Donald, Long, and Quinn will dominate with the constant fear of blitzers. But from what I did read, is that Michelle Sam is strictly special teams.

I went to a few Rams sites too & have read that Donald has been tearing it up also. Seems like a number of the 3-Techs Sutton, Donald, Jernigan from this draft class are looking good so far in TC. Adam Shefter was tweeting early on in Rams camp that Donald looks unreal so far & their coaches very impressed him also.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like he's backing up Haloti Ngata at 3 tech and taking over Williams' spot on passing downs. Ngata's lost some weight to take over Arthur Jones spot. Brandon Williams is the NT at 340. Either way, he'll be a big part of the rotation. Also, CJ Mosley is already starting over the vet Arthur Brown.

So a comparison with Ego isn't really gonna work....

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Soccer is lame, and appeals to dozens of Americans across the country. Football is awesome, and if you don't love it you are not an American.

There is absolutely zero tie in between soccer and football other than the fact that watching soccer is much like watching the old air football tabletop games.

Nfl news is more on topic, even if not bears related. Soccer conversations would be more on topic in a golf/tennis forum.
Watching soccer is like playing Ataris Pong.. Then again I compared going to a Blackhawks game andw atching everyones eyes is like watching a game of pong lol