Jimmy Graham involved in rollover car accident

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must have been too distracted F5ing all the Russell Wilson threads on CCS.

The 34-year-old took to Twitter to explain what happened.

"Just wanted to get ahead of this and tell everybody I'm fine," he said. "Was in an accident [Thursday] morning trying to avoid a disabled vehicle in the center lane. I walked away from it unscathed. Blessings."

It appears Graham not only avoided anything that would require hospitalization, but he reportedly also didn't want to be looked over by first responders -- per Andy Slater of Fox Sports 640 -- and it was deemed he was not at fault for what occurred. The five-time Pro Bowler was no doubt rattled mentally, as anyone in that situation would be, but he's free to move past what happened and begin readying for what will be his 12th season in the NFL, and his second with the Bears.

FULL STORY

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
PRAISE YE THE LORD!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm surprised he hasn't been cut already to be honest.

Who knows, maybe they plan on keeping him(doubtful).

I'm not a contract genius tho, but my guess is it might have something to do with the new league year which isn't till free agency starts in a little over a week.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who knows, maybe they plan on keeping him(doubtful).

I'm not a contract genius tho, but my guess is it might have something to do with the new league year which isn't till free agency starts in a little over a week.

LOL QFT

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shame you haven't tried it yet.
I was in a rollover accident back in December and my back hasn't been the same since. Im lucky to be alive in all honesty but still, wouldn't wish this on anyone.

At least we have another post to reference the next time you cry when someone makes fun of your anxiety.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in a rollover accident back in December and my back hasn't been the same since. Im lucky to be alive in all honesty but still, wouldn't wish this on anyone.

At least we have another post to reference the next time you cry when someone makes fun of your anxiety.
Were you driving a plow truck at 15 mph in a snowstorm while drinking a beer when you rolled?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I got t-boned about 10 years ago by some fuck who blew a red light. No physical damage, but it took me awhile before I felt comfortable behind the wheel.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I got t-boned about 10 years ago by some fuck who blew a red light. No physical damage, but it took me awhile before I felt comfortable behind the wheel.
The first time i got back behind the wheel i was a little shook but i think that was because my whole body was still pretty sore and my neck was pretty tight. After that its been all good.