CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The first time i got back behind the wheel i was a little shook but i think that was because my whole body was still pretty sore and my neck was pretty tight. After that its been all good.
I just did not respond well, whatsoever to the accident. I'll take any and all trashing over it. I just did not want to be behind a steering wheel for like a month. So even getting to work I would just buy gas for a co-worker to let me go with them.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He probably hit one of those Illinois craters on 294
bout to head up to Schaumburg, might snap a pic of one for ya...lmao

I was in a rollover accident back in December and my back hasn't been the same since. Im lucky to be alive in all honesty but still, wouldn't wish this on anyone.

At least we have another post to reference the next time you cry when someone makes fun of your anxiety.
i was driving and somehow i flung out my passenger window and knocked out, whip lashed for 10 days. anything can happen, mine's was from a tire blow out coming around a bend on a rainy night.

The first time i got back behind the wheel i was a little shook but i think that was because my whole body was still pretty sore and my neck was pretty tight. After that its been all good.
Yep, you were whiplashed. i couldn't lay down properly or do anything as much.

Last edited:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It never ceases to amaze me the random luck of the draw in vehicular crashes.
I have a buddy who required a couple fused discs for what he described as a minor fender bender.
I got nailed head on a few years back so hard it rippled the sides of the bed on my truck and didn't get a scratch.
Straight up luck of the draw it seems.

Screenshot_20210305-201857_Gallery.jpg

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
bout to head up to Schaumburg, might snap a pic of one for ya...lmao

i was driving and somehow i flung out my passenger window and knocked out, whip lashed for 10 days. anything can happen, mine's was from a tire blow out coming around a bend on a rainy night.

Yep, you were whiplashed. i couldn't lay down properly or do anything as much.
Schaumburg? Passing thru my hometown of Algonquin?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It never ceases to amaze me the random luck of the draw in vehicular crashes.
I have a buddy who required a couple fused discs for what he described as a minor fender bender.
I got nailed head on a few years back so hard it rippled the sides of the bed on my truck and didn't get a scratch.
Straight up luck of the draw it seems.

View attachment 10603
Wife and I got into two trucking accidents within a calender year. First one a truck was speeding in the rain, smashed the back of our truck, causing us to spin into the next lane and hit a wall totaling the car. No real injuries on that but literally 7 months later a truck didn't yield properly and just tapped the back of our new truck, made my head jerk forward, hit the steering wheel, break my nose and give me a concussion.

Luck is the right word

menacemanic

Liked Posts:

I hear ya..... after my accident it was hell on the road i was super paranoid.But im getting better....

check this out

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wife and I got into two trucking accidents within a calender year. First one a truck was speeding in the rain, smashed the back of our truck, causing us to spin into the next lane and hit a wall totaling the car. No real injuries on that but literally 7 months later a truck didn't yield properly and just tapped the back of our new truck, made my head jerk forward, hit the steering wheel, break my nose and give me a concussion.

Luck is the right word
That is crazy!
Just slow enough to not trigger the safety mechanisms but forceful enough to bounce your head off the headrest and launch it forward. That is some bad luck.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I hear ya..... after my accident it was hell on the road i was super paranoid.But im getting better....

check this out

most of those look like everyday Fl traffic encounters

msadows

Liked Posts:
I was in a rollover accident back in December and my back hasn't been the same since. Im lucky to be alive in all honesty but still, wouldn't wish this on anyone.

At least we have another post to reference the next time you cry when someone makes fun of your anxiety.

nah, Grimson isn’t a person to me.

I have no issues with you and hope you recover fully. Our discussions are all football related. Me and grimson have never once spoken football.

I would actually be happy to see him involved in one of those because he wouldn’t be a nuisance on here anymore

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
nah, Grimson isn’t a person to me.

I have no issues with you and hope you recover fully. Our discussions are all football related. Me and grimson have never once spoken football.

I would actually be happy to see him involved in one of those because he wouldn’t be a nuisance on here anymore

Funny thing is, drunky, I try to post about football here all the time and you are just a fat miserable alcoholic IRL and like to derail any meaningful discussion.

I will send you a $200 Binnys giftcard with the caveat that you have to drink all $200 worth in one sitting and I get to watch you slowly rot.