Joakim Noah and "The Power of No"

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
Last time a tornado touched down in springfield before today was 1972 the which was the last time the B's won the cup

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biznasty is so fuckin awesome:

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette

This game is very entertaining. Scoring chances, special teams, great saves, biting, sweet signs, diving. What more can you ask for.

bri

Liked Posts:
Burrows has confirmed the fact that he is the biggest piece of crap in the NHL. What a disgrace. He should be banned from the NHL.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I love it. Love that Burrows is resorting to his old useless tricks again. Let him continue to do it..it will cost the Canucks the series.

This game is fucking boring. Both teams have the rights to bitch about this screwed up officiating. This isn't playoff hockey esp cup final hockey. So upset with how this game is being controled by the officials. We have 2 of the better 5 on 5 clubs of the year playing out there and all we get is a bunch of boring powerplays and players now diving around knowing that the officials are whistle happy. Crappy hockey game. Has to be one of the worst of the entire playoffs.

This year will go down as one of the worse playoffs of all time thanks to the horrible officiating... series to series.... game in and game out. Makes the NHL look like a bush league.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have to agree with TCD, the officiating has ruined some good matchups and this first game hasn't been too exciting. Canucks keep with their pussy ways with Burrows showing what a class act he is. What a disgrace. He and Canucks go so well together.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Thomas is the only thing fun about this game.

This 3rd period has been much more entertaining hockey. Boston has to hit a new level though. Not sure how much longer Tim can hold his team in this. Boston needs to start pressing and taking a couple chances.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
Lol, canucks win game 1 on a blown offsides. sounds about right.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently it was a good call. Awful way to end the game, but Boston looked somewhat shit in the game. Bad defending and Chara was quite bad. It will be interesting to see how Boston responds after such a gutwrenching loss. Thomas kept them in it. Credit to the Canucks, they are the favourites. Boston needs to steal a game in Vancouver if this is going to be a longer series, IMO.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
yah saw a good replay Kesler was about an inch onside..boy was it close.

Sort of felt that the Canucks were going to pull one out here. Boston just weren't getting the same quality chances.

On the bright side the Bruins PK was great thanks mostly to Thomas. But boy ohhh boy their PP has to shape up. They seemed to control the Sedins rather well also the Bruins did.

Out hit I believe the Bruins were also by a large margine. That's not the Bruins.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see if the NHL has any balls and suspend the pos Burrows.

Hair pulling was a low, but bitting a player?

Will see what happens now.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that was fucked up.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Let's see if the NHL has any balls and suspend the pos Burrows.

Hair pulling was a low, but bitting a player?

Will see what happens now.

Doubt the Bruins make any deal out of it. Or at least not the sort of noise a Vancouver brass would if it were a bruins player pulling off acts like that.

I think it is actually time for another teams GM to maybe make a statement to the press. Go for it Boston!! Why the hell not?

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the difference between a class organization and what they call them in NUCKSVILLE

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Burrows when asked if he bit Bergerons finger......

"I don't think so".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsCHbg6B1k

"I DON'T THINK SO"

"I DON'T THINK SO"

"I DON'T THINK SO"

"I DON'T THINK SO"

"I DON'T THINK SO"

"I DON'T THINK SO"

"I DON'T THINK SO"

Alex Burrows simply..... Doesn't think he bit Bergerons finger.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Alex Burrows simply..... Doesn't think he bit Bergerons finger.

I do... and I'm glad the video proves that.

Burrows better take it like the woman she is and admit that not only did she do it, but biting is wrong... I mean... she has to stoop that low to get some attention nowadays?

Either way, this is a good test to see where the league is at on this matter, no matter who it is.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Thomas looked good in the 1st.

Burrows, first hair pulling, now biting.

What's next?

Larmer beat me to it with the lesbian 3-way, but I will say this...

I'm still waiting for the girly slaps and the blowjobs... but that's just Mike Gillis doing his job.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of all the yetifelching quumfers to score the game winning goal...it *had* to be torres.