JOHN FOX literally gets his "walking papers" official post JOHN FOX discussion thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
JOHN FOX literally gets his "walking papers" official post JOHN FOX discussion thread

Will update this as soon as the literally living nightmare of the worst coach in bears history coaching the bears is over and done with forever.

It's been fun, if watching the culture of the bears be restored into the second worst NFL team was what we just saw over 3 years of being so bad it's literally tearing people and their friendships apart is supposed to be a good time. Shaking my head at this final game and final year of horrible awful just downright miserable coaching job!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
John Fox looked like he was crying walking out. He had a long storied career.

Liked Posts:
Will update this as soon as the literally living nightmare of the worst coach in bears history coaching the bears is over and done with forever.

It's been fun, if watching the culture of the bears be restored into the second worst NFL team was what we just saw over 3 years of being so bad it's literally tearing people and their friendships apart. Shaking my head at this final game and final year of horrible awful just downright miserable coaching job!

This we can drink to. :beer:

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Foxy went out in style with an early fourth quarter drive that included TWO wildcats, a halfback option, and a 4th down go-for-it . . . "I'll see ya in hell, Ryan Pace" . . .

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Ok only said literally three times. You're literally losing it, man.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
You have the worst gimmick here. I legit hate seeing you post.

Tell us again now patience with Trubisky is just like fanboying for Jay and how Akiem Hicks isn't a pass rusher. That's the hallmark of entertainment.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

You know what? the shoopster'll give him that. He's a proud guy that got set up by a hot-to-trot hairdo. It didn't work and Fox is a big reason why but allow the guy his dignity . . .

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Fox was not good but far from worst coach we ever had. Worst teams we ever had for him to coach. Most injured teams he ever coached.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Fox was not good but far from worst coach we ever had. Worst teams we ever had for him to coach. Most injured teams he ever coached.

The strength and conditioning coach was a buddy of his in Denver and Carolina. So the injuries are on him too or is that too much for your meatball mushed brane to handle?

oober

Liked Posts:
And please quit trying to prop the guns up with your selfies....