JOHN FOX literally gets his "walking papers" official post JOHN FOX discussion thread

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The strength and conditioning coach was a buddy of his in Denver and Carolina. So the injuries are on him too or is that too much for your meatball mushed brane to handle?

FK off. You still mad I stuck it in your moms backside? Get over it everyone was doing it.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The strength and conditioning coach was a buddy of his in Denver and Carolina. So the injuries are on him too or is that too much for your meatball mushed brane to handle?

Yet Denver and Carolina had very few injury's. Are you as dumb as your pretending?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
FK off. You still mad I stuck it in your moms backside? Get over it everyone was doing it.

Typical potato response. Go personal when someone posts facts. Besides, when I was a soldier I was The motherfucker and granny fucker here. In fact, your mama is still wiping my cum off her lips.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
To all the people providing me with negative feedback commentary and post ratings, with literally negative zero reading comprehension, of course it's not official yet and it is to be updated, just making a thread so we can keep it all organized once it is official which I am calling right now, it will be, soon.

Thanks.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Do you mean that literally?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Fox's Bears will be remembered for some of the most boring football I've suffered through in my life

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He knows its over. Nothing wrong with that. He's earned his dignity

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
"FK off, I stuck it in your mom's backside," "suns out guns out" Vash . . . Hell, the shoopster's thread on Fox's firing is a helluva lot better than this. Shameless plug, but sheesh ... And I don't mean the poster . . .

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trying to read one of his posts is like watching someone getting their balls waxed - painful, disturbing, and when it's all done you say what the hell did I just see?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Have you willingly agreed to watch someone get their balls waxed? If not, how have you provided such detailed observations? . . .

. . . Gonna move on now . . .

Last edited:

oober

Liked Posts:
That's the problem Vash, if you made this the official thread, things would have gone much difference. Now get off the roids.

Icculus

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Trying to read one of his posts is like watching someone getting their balls waxed - painful, disturbing, and when it's all done you say what the hell did I just see?

[video=youtube;TN8f-JPZHaE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN8f-JPZHaE[/video]

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:

I just skip Vash posts these days. I only opened this thread to dislike him for the title.