JOHN FOX literally gets his "walking papers" official post JOHN FOX discussion thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trying to read one of his posts is like watching someone getting their balls waxed - painful, disturbing, and when it's all done you say what the hell did I just see?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I think most people will take your word for that even though most people would disagree even if they have experienced something like that which I highly doubt they have, but I am not here to judge things that others derive pleasure from, we all deserve to have our stories heard and lives celebrated for our uniqueness that makes this world such a great place to live in.

oober

Liked Posts:
I think most people will take your word for that even though most people would disagree even if they have experienced something like that which I highly doubt they have, but I am not here to judge things that others derive pleasure from, we all deserve to have our stories heard and lives celebrated for our uniqueness that makes this world such a great place to live in.

Guinness world record for run on sentence.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To all the people providing me with negative feedback commentary and post ratings, with literally negative zero reading comprehension, of course it's not official yet and it is to be updated, just making a thread so we can keep it all organized once it is official which I am calling right now, it will be, soon.

Thanks.

Dang it. It won't let me dislike this post too. :(

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
JOHN FOX literally gets his "walking papers"

His papers were walking? You literally drop acid early on New Years? If so you should pick it up and throw it away. Just say no

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kevin Fishbain
@kfishbain
The Bears will hold open locker room at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow for 45 minutes. Team says "The date and time for post-season media availability for GM Ryan Pace and Head Coach John Fox will be announced on Monday."
5:15 PM · Dec 31, 2017

Check back here for updates tomorrow after 10:30 or sooner, this is far from over, folks.

Thanks

Liked Posts:
Kevin Fishbain
@kfishbain
The Bears will hold open locker room at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow for 45 minutes. Team says "The date and time for post-season media availability for GM Ryan Pace and Head Coach John Fox will be announced on Monday."
5:15 PM · Dec 31, 2017

Check back here for updates tomorrow after 10:30 or sooner, this is far from over, folks.

Thanks

Way to be be late by a minute Vash.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JOHN FOX literally gets his "walking papers"

His papers were walking? You literally drop acid early on New Years? If so you should pick it up and throw it away. Just say no

Don’t let the phony avatar fool you, VashalasX is in fact Mike Schank...

[video=youtube_share;UqN7FOGcRxQ]https://youtu.be/UqN7FOGcRxQ[/video]

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So it's literally not happening today and we can't literally out with the old for 2017. Crap, I'm going to drink.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
Source: The #Bears have fired coach John Fox.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bears?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bears</a> have fired coach John Fox.</p>— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/947826832782643200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 1, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Limp Ditka

Liked Posts:
Will update this as soon as the literally living nightmare of the worst coach in bears history coaching the bears is over and done with forever.

It's been fun, if watching the culture of the bears be restored into the second worst NFL team was what we just saw over 3 years of being so bad it's literally tearing people and their friendships apart is supposed to be a good time. Shaking my head at this final game and final year of horrible awful just downright miserable coaching job!
Mark Tressman says don't forget about me.

Glad fix is gone but the tressman debacle was much worse than this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk