John Mayer...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsYm7BUfAVs]YouTube - Keith Urban and John Mayer - Til Summer Comes Around at The Gorge[/ame]

Heres some vids from the concert i was at. Not my vids though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6pC3Us7vL8]YouTube - John Mayer opening West Palm Beach 9/11/10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1RoP3L6qkE]YouTube - John Mayer Voodoo Child 9-11-10[/ame]

This one was me and my girls song
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laf_C-EzScM&feature=related]YouTube - John Mayer- Edge of Desire[/ame]

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't believe most of you people like this *****.

To each their own, obviously, but wow... just wow.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
John Mayer is a whiny bitch.

I hate him

I hate his voice.

But the dude has sick sick talent on the strings.

I am mostly just jealous of his slayings.

I can't believe most of you people like this *****.

To each their own, obviously, but wow... just wow.

Me and you bro. :highfive:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, he is musically talented. And actually kind of funny, on skits/Chapelle show, that I have seen, but his music is for women or guys that try to impress chicks by listening to his music.

*shrug*

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh, he is musically talented. And actually kind of funny, on skits/Chapelle show, that I have seen, but his music is for women or guys that try to impress chicks by listening to his music.

*shrug*

Or people that enjoy great melodies, guitar play and good lyrics lyrics.
You don't like it? Don't post here and go fuck yourself, music snob.

Let me guess, little Wayne fan?

Jesus, music is all about preference. No wonder everyone thinks ur a douche, I didn't see it before.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or people that enjoy great melodies, guitar play and good lyrics lyrics.
You don't like it? Don't post here and go fuck yourself, music snob.

Let me guess, little Wayne fan?

Jesus, music is all about preference. No wonder everyone thinks ur a douche, I didn't see it before.

Actually, I hate rap. Thanks for the sterotype, though. You want a message board where everyone agrees with each other? Where is the fun in that. Uh oh, someone doesn't like what you like, let's whine!

And I could give a flying fuck what you think of me. If you waste your time thinking about what people think of you, get a life. Go post in your Boozer thread.

And until I am banned, I will post where the fuck I want.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
John Mayer has responded to Gunzferg with the following statement per his publicist...

:mayer:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Actually, I hate rap. Thanks for the sterotype, though. You want a message board where everyone agrees with each other? Where is the fun in that. Uh oh, someone doesn't like what you like, let's whine!

And I could give a flying fuck what you think of me. If you waste your time thinking about what people think of you, get a life. Go post in your Boozer thread.

And until I am banned, I will post where the fuck I want.

This is a appreciation thread for a specific artist. You come in here insult him and basically insult the manhood of ever guy who likes his music. Thisi thread is about John Mayer, if you don't like it you don't have to come in here spewing ur bullshit, asswipe. Everyone thinks I feel people need to agree with everything. Incorrect, I feel like people should give their opinions without sounding like an asshole troll

You won't be banned. Multiple ppl have complained about you but lucky for you you're in a forum where Rush would rather keep the dickheads around because he needs as many hits as possible and prefers quantity over quality(no offense Rush but it's true).

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This is a appreciation thread for a specific artist. You come in here insult him and basically insult the manhood of ever guy who likes his music. Thisi thread is about John Mayer, if you don't like it you don't have to come in here spewing ur bullshit, asswipe. Everyone thinks I feel people need to agree with everything. Incorrect, I feel like people should give their opinions without sounding like an asshole troll

You won't be banned. Multiple ppl have complained about you but lucky for you you're in a forum where Rush would rather keep the dickheads around because he needs as many hits as possible and prefers quantity over quality(no offense Rush but it's true).

Wrong.

I don't prefer to ban posters merely because I don't agree with them or they diss something I like.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls

:umud:

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
speaking of which....

2nkianr.gif

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
That will be a CCS smiley in the very near future lmao

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you didn't get insulted about how I said I didn't like him, but to each their own (in my first post), then you could of just gone on admiring Mr. Mayer. Instead, you keep posting and crying. Does the truth hurt that badly? :bizarro:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You talk about how I stereotyped you(which makes no sense because I know absolutely nothing about you) but you go on to say the only ppl who like John Mayer are young girls and guys bsing to impress girls. Talk about generalizing... No ones mad, I'm just sick of dumbass posters who can't disagree with people without insulting, yes ur post was insulting comparing us to teenage girls and liars.

But no "I'm mad" because someone disagrees with me, which happens every single day.

Rush I've asked u for two bans in a year. BigP and Frank. You wouldn't ban frank until it felt right to you because he called you out on his podcast or whatever he did. Whatever though, I'm the asshole.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Rush I've asked u for two bans in a year. BigP and Frank. You wouldn't ban frank until it felt right to you because he called you out on his podcast or whatever he did. Whatever though, I'm the asshole.

BigP was banned. Who I banned personally for a month and he came back and hasn't trolled at all.

Somebody banned Frank for a week, his ban was already up by the time I heard the podcast. I didn't even know about homie's podcast until his ban was up.

Those are also two guys you've personally gotten into spats with, are you being objective with these guys or is it partly due that you've gotten into it with them? Either way, both of them were dealt with 100% .

As far as coming into an appreciation thread, the thread is titled "John Mayer..." which means it could have easily as been a diss thread. Arguing music is about as dumb as arguing favorite teams, everybody has different tastes. What one would consider "*****" another would consider awesome. Much like I am sure many of you who like Mayer would consider Gunzaan's favorite music "*****".

It's all easy, simmer down ladies.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You talk about how I stereotyped you(which makes no sense because I know absolutely nothing about you) but you go on to say the only ppl who like John Mayer are young girls and guys bsing to impress girls. Talk about generalizing... No ones mad, I'm just sick of dumbass posters who can't disagree with people without insulting, yes ur post was insulting comparing us to teenage girls and liars.

But no "I'm mad" because someone disagrees with me, which happens every single day.

I never said you were mad. I said cry some more and you fulfilled my request.

I never said anything about teenage girls and liars, I actually said:

*shrug*

So, I give him credit for being musically talented and then said his music is for women or guys trying to impress women. Obviously, I hit a sour spot with you, so which are you, a woman or a guy trying to impress a woman?

A bit of a generalization, no doubt but from my experience, the friends/people I know whom are male that like his music are either pussy whipped, or ugly guys who will do anything to impress a woman. *shrug*

If you don't fit any of the above criteria, I don't see how you could be insulted.

Continue to reply to me, you are just taking away from the musical magic that is known as Mr. Mayer.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I love his music.

I don't fit that stereotype. However, it's your opinion and I will not lose any sleep over it. If anything I will gain sleep, from thinking about how awesome he is and how much you're missing out on his greatness :mayer: