John Mayer...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't go to school in Chicago and grammar police is a sign of desperation because you have no argument for the topic at hand. I'm butt hurt yet you're in another thread attacking me with me merit. Swing away monkey boy, there's plenty of sack to go around.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
See, that is where you are so off based. This isn't an argument. I am not a fan of Mr. Mayer. Obviously, you love him. That is where it should of ended, but you kept going on and on about how insulted you were and how no one likes me!

Keep replying, little one. And by the way, your last response was the first post I have ever seen from you that is over two sentences long that is spelled right and with mostly proper punctuation. Coincidence? Doubt it :) :) ;)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I post on my iPhone and sometimes I post on my cpu. I don't put in an extra effort in my posts for anyone but its nice to know that you dig so deep into my posts so deep to critic my grammar. Again, that's desperation posting. You could have ended this by saying I don't like John Mayer or at least just state why you don't like his music instead of saying his fans are teenage girls and guys posing to be something they're not. It's that simple, guy.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I post on my iPhone and sometimes I post on my cpu. I don't put in an extra effort in my posts for anyone but its nice to know that you dig so deep into my posts so deep to critic my grammar. Again, that's desperation posting. You could have ended this by saying I don't like John Mayer or at least just state why you don't like his music instead of saying his fans are teenage girls and guys posing to be something they're not. It's that simple, guy.

I guess I will have to repeat myself. Learn to read. Learn how to comprehend what people are saying/writing. I actually gave compliments about Mr. Mayer. I know that he is musically talented and I also said I find his sense of humor funny in various skits that I have seen him on, off the musical stage.

And once again, I never said anything about teenage girls. I also said to each their own and it isn't my cup of tea. You were insulted because I ripped on someone you appreciate. Grow thicker skin and learn to read. Really. Now instead of responding with a reply that shows you aren't reading what is being said, just post another youtube video of Mr. Mayer. You like him, that's cool. Go enjoy his music. My god.

:crazydance:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im sorry you didnt say anything about teenage girls but you made some kind of insulting statement comparing John Mayer fans to young girls. Im not going to read this whole thread and quote you word for word. You may have given him his props but you also said stuff that you could have left out.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once again... nothing about young girls.

Reading is grrrrrrrrrreat!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This thread is about John Mayer. The argument has shifted from John Mayer to some sort of irrelevant spat. C'mon.

:mayer:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
This thread is about John Mayer. The argument has shifted from John Mayer to some sort of irrelevant spat. C'mon.

Im just waiting on the world and this thread to change.......back to a John Mayer discussion.

ok, im going to :facepalm: myself for that...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im just waiting on the world and this thread to change.......back to a John Mayer discussion.

ok, im going to :facepalm: myself for that...
Thats actually one of his songs i dont like.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Neon

is the best.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
John Mayer is kind of like Justin Timberlake to me. I'm not going to rush out and buy their new album, but I'd watch SNL or something like that when they're on. Funny dudes with good sense of humor.

Although, I'd have to say I'd listen to JT before Mayer. His Futuresex/Lovesounds album wasn't too bad, IMO. I do appreciate good guitar playing, but his style is more..."classic" than the stuff I get into. Dude's good, though.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
We know.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love Neon but my top 5 goes

5.3x5
4.Heartbreak Warfare
3.Covered in Rain
2.Vultures
1.Edge of Desire

damn i just tried fitting 20 songs in there. This is tough. lets just say that dude is the truth

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Thats actually one of his songs i dont like.

i once heard he was told to write that song... after he submitted continuum to his record company they were all like, "great but theres nothing we can sell on here. where the stupid pop hit." so then he wrote waiting on the world to change.

im with you though its my least favorite song on the album which i consider to be his best work. he also basically ripped the song off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenHYXtiqoI]YouTube - The Impressions - People Get Ready[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HKoOYdhkq0]YouTube - The Impressions-We`re a Winner[/ame]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dead wrong but music is preference. You just don't like his kind of music.