Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The joke
----------------
Your head
I’m trying to help you lol. Keeping up your image of of being successful businessman you apparently speaks French but can’t tell the difference between a racial stereotype and ordering coffee

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
One slip up of written comments should not lead to someone being fired. His apology is good enough.

Partly agree. He should not be fired. In addition to his apology he should be fined or suspended for at least 1 game.

He is in a position of influence and he should know better. A stronger message other than a mere apology has to be sent — not only to him but to others who might be inclined to act in a similar way.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Was it racist, or just a really poor choice of words though?
I'm not going to pretend to know his intent, but it doesn't look good imo. There are so many other things you can insult about a person. If you choose to insult a black person based on something that has been a racist trope, you can't blame people for being upset.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He's a self hating closet racist
Most of his favorite athletes and people he idolizes are the same race of people he’s racist against. What a strange guy…

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This issue isn't about racism. Plenty of black people are racist even against other black people. This is about power. Certain people don't want white head coaches or white owners of teams. They'd rather head coaches and owners be black so they can call them Uncle Tom's for having the wrong social or political opinions.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Maybe I’m missing something or completely off base here, but is big lips not a racist stereotype of African Americans?

it was in my 99pct white high school. Some of the white boys at mine made the term "N*gg** lips" often.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This issue isn't about racism. Plenty of black people are racist even against other black people. This is about power. Certain people don't want white head coaches or white owners of teams. They'd rather head coaches and owners be black so they can call them Uncle Tom's for having the wrong social or political opinions.
What a stupid ass post

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I don’t believe being around black people automatically changes your view about them
That’s certainly true but would be an odd choice for a racist. Do any of us honestly know how gruden views black people? Kind of impossible to say based on a singular comment about an individual who indeed objectively does have large lips.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Link???

Dude, I have like barely any money. I have made this abundantly clear. Money is not an important part of my life.
You poor soul. Would you like a job? Delta is hiring but I warn you there are black people working there and you might have to wear a mask

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I work with a woman who is like six foot three. People comment on her height literally all the time. Nobody gets butthurt about it because everyone I work with is over the age of twelve.
You're literally too stupid for this conversation I just realized

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I work with a woman who is like six foot three. People comment on her height literally all the time. Nobody gets butthurt about it because everyone I work with is over the age of twelve.
Is height a racial stereotype? Did you type about her height in an email?

Wait I thought you retired?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I have, yes. Are you saying gruden is a phony and actually does indeed possess a racist heart and mind?
I’m saying based off his racist comments it’s more likely he does than doesn’t. How is that not obvious?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That’s certainly true but would be an odd choice for a racist. Do any of us honestly know how gruden views black people? Kind of impossible to say based on a singular comment about an individual who indeed objectively does have large lips.
You don't think there is any racist working in the NFL? Remember Riley Cooper? It's a pretty good paying job. Racist people work with the people they are racist against all over the country bud.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I’m saying based off his racist comments it’s more likely he does than doesn’t. How is that not obvious?
I guess we have two different definitions of obvious. You’re basically saying gruden is racist based off a questionable comment he made about someone he was mad at at the time. That’s kind of fucked up to judge and condemn that quickly and easily without even knowing the person…but that’s society for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.