Jordan Sigler's Articles

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Bruh, when you first started providing content pieces and a bunch of posters disliked you for it, I thought they were being assholes and were of line and I assumed you were just some kid trying to get a start as a journalist and I supported your effort and wished you well.

But now I see you are just are nothing more than a mega-annoying click-baiter, your articles suck and are misleading, and your shit has gotten old - please fix it or quit.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bruh, when you first started providing content pieces and a bunch of posters disliked you for it, I thought they were being assholes and were of line and I assumed you were just some kid trying to get a start as a journalist and I supported your effort and wished you well.

But now I see you are just are nothing more than a mega-annoying click-baiter, your articles suck and are misleading, and your shit has gotten old - please fix it or quit.

Bruh, you know I’m in a hurry to be the next Zach Buchanan.

Idrgaf what a hollow corpse, who lives in the rapid sinkhole of humanity, opinions are on articles.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Bruh, you know I’m in a hurry to be the next Zach Buchanan.

Idrgaf what a hollow corpse, who lives in the rapid sinkhole of humanity, opinions are on articles.
Don't stress it amigo, you wont be employed here much longer, even tho it's an unpaid gig, LOL

It's one thing to recognize that you're not exactly creating Medill-quality content, but coupled with your winning personality I will say buh-bye now and forever whilst you're still around for a minute.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Would consider a deal with Portland for #3+. Otherwise I'd want a Rudy Gobert type return or I'm fine with keeping him. I don't want RJ Barrett and Obi Toppin that's forsure.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would consider a deal with Portland for #3+. Otherwise I'd want a Rudy Gobert type return or I'm fine with keeping him. I don't want RJ Barrett and Obi Toppin that's forsure.
Portland 3 would be good

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

A Rudy Gobert return would sure be nice but I don’t anticipate another team being that stupid. That was a horrible trade and highway robbery by the jazz

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A Rudy Gobert return would sure be nice but I don’t anticipate another team being that stupid. That was a horrible trade and highway robbery by the jazz
That trade screwed up the trade market so badly most of last year that I think just about all GMs agreed to a reboot of the market by the trade deadline. So you're right in that I don't see such a return happening.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
That trade screwed up the trade market so badly most of last year that I think just about all GMs agreed to a reboot of the market by the trade deadline. So you're right in that I don't see such a return happening.
Yeah similar to the deshaun Watson contract by the browns

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I'm not anticipating it either, but if we're going to fully reset the team i want to do it right this time and set ourselves up similar to Jazz/OKC/Boston have. Otherwise I'm perfectly fine with keeping LaVine.

I'm only considering #3 for Scoot and hoping he would be more Ja Morant than Eric Bledsoe.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'm not anticipating it either, but if we're going to fully reset the team i want to do it right this time and set ourselves up similar to Jazz/OKC/Boston have. Otherwise I'm perfectly fine with keeping LaVine.

I'm only considering #3 for Scoot and hoping he would be more Ja Morant than Eric Bledsoe.

I would do #3 + Simons for LaVine. Would try to get our pick back as well. The question is, would Portland do that? I doubt it but you never know

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I would do #3 + Simons for LaVine. Would try to get our pick back as well. The question is, would Portland do that? I doubt it but you never know
Value wise it's a good deal for the Blazers.

Do they see LaVine as a fit and someone who can take them to the next level? I'm leaning toward no on that.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Value wise it's a good deal for the Blazers.

Do they see LaVine as a fit and someone who can take them to the next level? I'm leaning toward no on that.
Yeah definitely a no on that.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls(in particular bulls fans) don’t deserve ZL. He deserves to go elsewhere where he can actually win and be appreciated