Josh McDaniels and his awful staff

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
@JasonLaCanfora
2m2 minutes ago
More
As we first reported last week, Matt Eberflus (Cowboys LBs) and Jake Peetz (Raiders QBs) in line as McDaniels coordinators in Indy

Wow , that is pretty underwhelming for your offensive and defensive coordinators. Carr really regressed this year too. We dodged a bullet by avoiding McDaniels.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Its La Confora. This means he's going to New York with reanimated Halas and Lombardi as his coordinators.

I'm happy he's not here. Let another team ponder if he was just having chemical imbalance issues in Denver

billwade

Liked Posts:
i dont think indy is a lock for him anymore now that the titans job has come open...

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he ends up. Better to deal with a QB with messed up mechanics than one who may be permanently messed up physically.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Even if McDaniels was willing to bring Fangio back... he never in a million years would want to report to that prick.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I think it would be hilarious either if McDaniels goes to Tennessee and burns Ballard hardcore, giving Ballard his Dave McGinnis moment, else actually does take the Colts job with a very underwhelming staff and a busted up Andrew Luck.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Screw McDaniels, we got a real estate agent as our coach

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
That (supposed) offensive coordinator McDaniels is hiring looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet.
6d0cb098026287f25ee1b0ba7888b707.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As much hate as he is getting right now I would like to say that Ballard would not be getting him if he was a bad hire. Ballard knows what he is doing and I think it will turn out to be a good hire.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
As much hate as he is getting right now I would like to say that Ballard would not be getting him if he was a bad hire. Ballard knows what he is doing and I think it will turn out to be a good hire.

Time will tell, but this is not a good staff at face value. Full of inexperience.