Josh McDaniels and his awful staff

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
I'm incredibly relieved we dodged McDaniels. I never wanted him. His time in Denver was a disaster and I highly doubt he's suddenly a man reborn.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Who would want to work under that dickbag?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Tebow said McDaniels staff wasn't that bad

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
McDaniels is a weenie
giphy.gif
1367429187920410_animate.gif

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The coordinators coming out of New England have generally been terrible...McDaniels already included. Things change when you don't have the GOAT basically acting as the head coach on the field.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Does anyone really think that Tom Brady lets McDaniels call the plays?

Not a chance. Tom runs the offense at the line of scrimmage more or less like Peyton used to.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kinda looks like the kid we all know who is an asshole to the peers who are smaller than him, and a needy bitch to those above him. Like the bully in the Sandlot 5 or something.

Totally out of line comment to make behind a keyboard, I admit, but I got that vibe from McDaniels that he's a bit of a little-man syndrome angry know-it-all guy. The way I see him repeatedly furiously yelling at players right after a mistake or missed play, even at his QB leader right in front of everybody. Jerk-face stuff. Not what you want in a HC, or hell any staffer. One thing to be upset, but Joshy seems like an asshole.

I should take back my superficial judgmental comments on this possible coordinator guy/kid, but he just eerily looks the part of McDaniels bully gang-member. Bad pic at least.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure the Colts situation is as positive as some thought. The cupboard is bare and Luck is still not throwing. Irsay may or not be stable and pairing that with McDaniels’ personality things could be interesting. Luck may very well be perfectly fine and return to his pre-injury form. But if he isn’t, well, then there is big trouble in Indy.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure the Colts situation is as positive as some thought. The cupboard is bare and Luck is still not throwing. Irsay may or not be stable and pairing that with McDaniels’ personality things could be interesting. Luck may very well be perfectly fine and return to his pre-injury form. But if he isn’t, well, then there is big trouble in Indy.

But so many of our all knowing posters said that the Colts job was way better than the Bears. Why would a good coach come to the Bears when they could have the Colts job?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But so many of our all knowing posters said that the Colts job was way better than the Bears. Why would a good coach come to the Bears when they could have the Colts job?

Well, maybe they don't follow the Colts very much. I live in Colts country so I hear this shit all of the time. And while most of the mouth-breathing, meat head Colts fans (yes, they have them, too) say Luck is fine, going to have a HoF year, the Colts are play-off bound-bank on it-there are some reasonable people with real concerns about his health. Never mind him even throwing the ball with velocity again what happens when that shoulder gets hit or he lands on it hard? \

And lets face it, there is a significant number of posters here whose purpose in life on this board is to troll. Hate the McCaskeys, hate whomever the GM is, hate the old GM, hate the coach, hate the old coach, hate the new coach, hate the old QB, hate the new one, hate the FAs, hate the draft, whatever. The hate for Sweaty Teddy, however, seems to be justified! Some are frustrated by years of futility. Some don't understand football. Some don't understand gravity or simple math. But it is just an internet board so these things need taken with a grain of salt.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
Well, maybe they don't follow the Colts very much. I live in Colts country so I hear this shit all of the time. And while most of the mouth-breathing, meat head Colts fans (yes, they have them, too) say Luck is fine, going to have a HoF year, the Colts are play-off bound-bank on it-there are some reasonable people with real concerns about his health. Never mind him even throwing the ball with velocity again what happens when that shoulder gets hit or he lands on it hard? \

And lets face it, there is a significant number of posters here whose purpose in life on this board is to troll. Hate the McCaskeys, hate whomever the GM is, hate the old GM, hate the coach, hate the old coach, hate the new coach, hate the old QB, hate the new one, hate the FAs, hate the draft, whatever. The hate for Sweaty Teddy, however, seems to be justified! Some are frustrated by years of futility. Some don't understand football. Some don't understand gravity or simple math. But it is just an internet board so these things need taken with a grain of salt.

Ya I hear ya, I'm right in the middle of it too (Fort Wayne). Most of the Colts fans I know aren't worried about Luck for some reason. But then again most of them became Broncos fans once Manning left. It would suck if a player as talented as Luck ends up with a short career because they didn't give the guy proper protection from their OL. I think the Bears job is definitely more desirable. The colts roster is pretty bad and I'd take the McCaskey family over Irsay any day. That guy is a total tool.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was going to post a video of Jim Irsay in the locker room both firing Pagano and giving him the game ball with the most awkward speech that the editor literally cut to the end on because Irsay was beyond rambling incoherent shit. It was gloriously cringy. Unfortunately it was removed from YouTube.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to post a video of Jim Irsay in the locker room both firing Pagano and giving him the game ball with the most awkward speech that the editor literally cut to the end on because Irsay was beyond rambling incoherent shit. It was gloriously cringy. Unfortunately it was removed from YouTube.

Hahahahahahahahaha, I saw that. At first I was like, WTF is Freddie Roach doing in the Colts locker room. Dude couldn’t even stand straight, and he just kept bending lower and lower as the speech went on.