HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahahahahahahahaha, I saw that. At first I was like, WTF is Freddie Roach doing in the Colts locker room. Dude couldn’t even stand straight, and he just kept bending lower and lower as the speech went on.

Dude I saw that video and two things came to mind "is this really happening" and "t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-today junior."

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Irsay on crack?

According to Malik Hooker...yes.

Nj3TRPY.jpg

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Ya I hear ya, I'm right in the middle of it too (Fort Wayne). Most of the Colts fans I know aren't worried about Luck for some reason. But then again most of them became Broncos fans once Manning left. It would suck if a player as talented as Luck ends up with a short career because they didn't give the guy proper protection from their OL. I think the Bears job is definitely more desirable. The colts roster is pretty bad and I'd take the McCaskey family over Irsay any day. That guy is a total tool.

I am from Huntington just south of Fort Wayne, I think colts fans may be the worst fans in the league. I swear non of them have any real concept about football. They all jumped on the band wagon when Peyton made them legit and jumped off as soon as he went to Denver. Losing to them in 06 was almost unbearable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
I am from Huntington just south of Fort Wayne, I think colts fans may be the worst fans in the league. I swear non of them have any real concept about football. They all jumped on the band wagon when Peyton made them legit and jumped off as soon as he went to Denver. Losing to them in 06 was almost unbearable.

As bad as that may have been, I'm not sure it's quite on the same level as living in Wisconsin after the 2010 NFC Championship game. Pure torture.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:

I'm familiar with Huntington as well, I knew a lot of people that used to work at the refinery out there. That Super Bowl loss was one of the most exciting yet depressing days of my life. Before that I didn't really care about the Colts, whether they won or lost. After that day I couldn't stand the sight of a horseshoe. It was crazy how many Colts fans jumped ship after Manning was release. Then you'd ask them why and the response is always but I'm a "Peyton Manning fan". Manning is good and all but damn.. A lot of them literally hated the Colts after that even tho they just drafted Luck.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I'm familiar with Huntington as well, I knew a lot of people that used to work at the refinery out there. That Super Bowl loss was one of the most exciting yet depressing days of my life. Before that I didn't really care about the Colts, whether they won or lost. After that day I couldn't stand the sight of a horseshoe. It was crazy how many Colts fans jumped ship after Manning was release. Then you'd ask them why and the response is always but I'm a "Peyton Manning fan". Manning is good and all but damn.. A lot of them literally hated the Colts after that even tho they just drafted Luck.

That is exactly why I can't stand colts fans. I have always felt that the majority of them were fair weather fans. Now that Peyton is gone and they are bad I hardly ever see people wearing colts jerseys or apparel. They are not a loyal fan base what so ever

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And lets face it, there is a significant number of posters here whose purpose in life on this board is to troll. Hate the McCaskeys, hate whomever the GM is, hate the old GM, hate the coach, hate the old coach, hate the new coach, hate the old QB, hate the new one, hate the FAs, hate the draft, whatever. The hate for Sweaty Teddy, however, seems to be justified! Some are frustrated by years of futility. Some don't understand football. Some don't understand gravity or simple math. But it is just an internet board so these things need taken with a grain of salt.

Post of the year so far. So much truth.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Seahawks fans are worse.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Living 15 minutes from the Colts Complex, I can confirm that Colts fans are some of the most un-educated, fair-weather fans in the NFL. If they had ever cut the roof off the Hoosier/RCA Dome, the seats would have been empty. Hell, they only open the roof at Lucas Oil Stadium when it's 75+ and sunny. Screw Colts fans and their white turtle-neck shirts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The coordinators coming out of New England have generally been terrible...McDaniels already included. Things change when you don't have the GOAT basically acting as the head coach on the field.

He expects QBs that have just learned a new system to run it like Brady and belittles them when they don't. Xs and Os has never been his problem. In fact, it's his greatest attribute. His lack of empathy, poor personality and ego outweighs any knowledge.