Josh Schrock on Bears' passing offense: 'I wouldn't be worried' (FTO)

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
In other words, nobody. Or prove it dumb fuck.

Search bar is right there in the corner. They did it with Cutler as well calling him elite can you believe it?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
They didn’t fix the line in Cincinnati, it’sa shit show. Did Joe Burrow suddenly regress?

I don’t know wtf the 2011 giants have to do with the 2022 bears. Eli was in the league at that point for 7 years., and had already won a super bowl.

This is from link #35 I think u were responding to @Aesopian about the 2011 Giants. I'll let him explain that one.
In terms of the Bengals OL. After Burrow got injured they made some OL changes. My point was we don't want our Qb injured b4 we get a decent OL. (see links below on Burrow-OL)

Did Bengals upgrade offensive line?

“This is the most improved offensive line in the NFL, at least on paper,” wrote Michael Renner. “Ted Karras (72.4 grade in 2021), Alex Cappa (71.3) and La'el Collins (80.2) all represent significant upgrades over the Bengals' 2021 starters at those respective positions. Jul 18, 2022

Joe Burrow has 2-word response when asked about Bengals

Re-Tooled Bengals' Offensive Line Ready to Protect Joe Burrow

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Search bar is right there in the corner. They did it with Cutler as well calling him elite can you believe it?
I’m not gonna search for something that doesn’t exist. You’re the stupid motherfucker saying people said this, so prove it shithead!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey, you're good (y)
Please keep an eye on #70 Jones. I don't know if you've zeroed in on him. But in the S.F. game and the
GB game, I keep seeing him get beat. He just seems to have bad lateral movement. Ya just can't have that from the blindside LT. I'd to see us get a vet at LT. I don't get Mustipher. There's gotta be somebody out there in FA better than him. Heck whatta bout Jenkins at LT ?

Unfortunately, Borom like Jones are 5th rounders who probably shouldn't be starting at the all important tackle positions. I mean that's where I'm noticing the collapsing taking place. Anyway....good analysis. (y) And yes it's
definitely gonna be interesting how things shake out.

I'll take a look. Just keep in mind Jones was going against 2 playoff caliber lines for his first starts. Honestly I might not even be totally down on Mustipher and Borom if they were rookies because of that, but the book on them is sort of out and its the same old issues for them, plus you can see the Bears know that as well.

Point is, I'm willing to give Jones the season to grow before writing him off. If he isn't the answer, the Bears won't hesitate to find a replacement next offseason.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
JF getting beat up in a collapsing is not, as u put it "By excellent point, you mean he agrees with you despite the metrics disagreeing with both of you.". Did u hear what the guy said.....GB defenders were cracking JF on every pass play.
Is that a lie ??? @2:34 was DT Kenny Clark lying ???

@remydat

Still waiting for a response . Reference link #6

Reference link >>>> #115
Oh and here's what an NFL OT says about time in the pocket
“If his (Burrow’s) first read isn’t immediately open its not like, ‘welp let’s pack it in’ and it's 2nd-and-10 now,” Jonah Williams said. “He’s going to make something happen and our receivers are so good that if we give them four seconds or five seconds to run they’re going to be open. He makes plays where there might not be an immediate one.”

Giving Burrow a bit more time is at the top of the priority list in the offensive line room. During practice Pollack consistently coached the bigs on being less reactionary to defenses and premeditating a defensive lineman’s moves.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh PFF. :rolleyes: Well like the guy in the vid says, I believe what I see on the field. And I believe what Kenny Clark says in link
#17 >>> Did u hear what the guy said.....GB defenders were cracking JF on every pass play.
Is that a lie ??? @2:34 was DT Kenny Clark lying ??? Can u please answer this??

Again...., I'm not sure what you want, but I don't want our 1st round Qb injured. I don't want him taking shots after the majority of his passes. I don't get ur aversion to a clean pocket.
Like a said JF isn't the first QB to play with a bad offensive line

I'd like u to answer the question as it relates to our Qb taking a beating.

Do u want our Qb injured and >>>>Did u hear what the guy said.....GB defenders were cracking JF on every pass play.
Is that a lie ???
@2:34 was DT Kenny Clark lying ??? Can u please answer this??

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Do u want our Qb injured and >>>>Did u hear what the guy said.....GB defenders were cracking JF on every pass play.
Is that a lie ???

I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>'>>>>>>>>M>>>>NOT^%^$#^#$^@ SUre the que*****stion?????!!!......Is Bill O'Rielly eating DUMPLINGS?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Is that a lie ???

I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>'>>>>>>>>M>>>>NOT^%^$#^#$^@ SUre the que*****stion?????!!!......Is Bill O'Rielly eating DUMPLINGS?

Really? @Aesopian
Others have thrashed u in this thread and called u names etc.. However, I try to have a respectful discussion with u and u come back with a non football weird response....about "Bill O'Rielly eating DUMPLINGS?"

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really? @Aesopian
Others have thrashed u in this thread and called u names etc.. However, I try to have a respectful discussion with u and u come back with a non football weird response....about "Bill O'Rielly eating DUMPLINGS?"

I'm sorry but yeah it's a mess isn't it. I don't think Fields is the guy but no young QB deserves a offensive line this bad.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Really? @Aesopian
I'm sorry but yeah it's a mess isn't it. I don't think Fields is the guy but no young QB deserves a offensive line this bad.

Our Qb doesn't deserve to end up injured. And no one can't judge a young QB with>> "a offensive line this bad."
I'll close out on that note.