JR is a greedy bastard! I am not spending another$

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Re:JR is a greedy bastard! I am not spending anoth

plus if i lived in la, why would i bother being a clips fan? what incentive? i'd be a lakers fan.

dunkside.com

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
JR is a greedy bastard. I am not spending another dollar on this team till he gives me a reason to. The bulls shirt I am wearing now is the last one I will be buying for awhile and I will not be going to anymore games. I refuse to spend another hard earned dollar so that this penny pinching bastard can destroy the team I love. I will still watch the games but I not going to directly fund his wallet and approve of these actions. I encourage everyone else to do the same and squeeze him where it hurts. This isn't a BG issue anymore. Its a fundamental issue with an owner who consistently isn't statisfied with being the top income generating owner in the league, he has to do it by a wide margin too. JR also bought the team for 16 million and it is now worth over 500 billion. He is closing in on the billion dollar mark on profit for this team and is too cheap to pay the LT. I doubt anyone besides maybe the lakers are closing in on a billion. Boycott directly funding this disgrace and make the bulls improve their product.

i think this is the right attitude for REAL fans of the team. those who understand the mechanics and the things that motivate owners to spend. however there seem to be plenty of those who can't be bothered to think too much (apparently thinking is much more difficult if you don't have the habit of doing it regularly) and will keep paying for the privilege of watching another decade of barely making the playoffs.

i've been saying it for at least a couple of years now that winning is not even a secondary or tertiary objective of the franchise. in fact, i doubt it's an objective at all. it's all about the profit, and if the bulls happen to make the playoffs ... well ... there's a bonus for uncle jerry.

TheStig wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
My boy Jerry will continue getting my money.
Your boy JR is lucky he got MJ, otherwise he'd make Bill Writz look like Steinbrener. Only after JR dies, will quality basketball come back to Chicago. Say all the negative things you will about the Steinbrenners or Cubans of the world, no one can question their love of their teams.

true, but good luck trying to explain it to the drones.
for them jordan = good. jordan = bulls. bulls owned by reinsdorf. conclusion: reinsdorf must be good.

DerrickRose1 wrote:
Have fun rooting for the Pistons next year. Us true Bulls fans won't miss you.

now this is dumb.
you don't get it, do you ?
is not about gordon. is not about any player. is about the attitude of the bulls owner and front office. a sports team should be geared towards WINNING.

in fact, being able to turn a HUGE profit while your team sucks should NOT be possible. there's something wrong about the system that allows it. maybe david stern should look into ways of tying profits to winning, so teams have more incentive to do their best to win. when an owner makes 40 mil in profit while his team is in the lottery, something is definitely rotten.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Re:JR is a greedy bastard! I am not spending anoth

+1 for dunkside...