Just ask yourself this question

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
Who has done the most to run this beloved franchise into the ground? Answer : ryan pace

Let us examine his track record. First hire Mark trestman. CFL offensive guru with no NFL head coaching experience. Came in had a crappy winning percentage and was gone in 2 years. Strike one. Next he brings in the antithesis of trestman john fox. A defensive minded coach who has coached in few super bowls. He has an worse winning percentage than trestman and only last 3 seasons. Some of you will say that he did not have a say in those hirings and were actually sweaty teddy's hires. if that is true, why did he not have the backbone to say to his owners this is the wrong direction we are going in?and if it false then the blame falls squarely on his shoulders. Either way Strike two.

Then He goes out and spends 18 million, on the worst FA signing of the year (per espn.com). What did he get for 18 Million dollars: Four TD's, 5 interceptions, 3 fumbles, and 4 losses. What a stellar return. Strike three.

Now let us look at his Drafts. For as bad as the Bears were you'd think that should result in high Draft picks that can be used to rebuild the franchise. Well the results speak for themselves. With all the top ten picks he has had, have resulted in the Bears winning 5 games last season. With his highest Draft pick he mortgaged the Bears future, and bid against himself for a one year wonder who had all of 13 collegiate starts, and most likely to be available at his original pick. A rookie GM bamboozled him into this stupidity and made him look like a fool. Even I, being just a meatball fan, would have avoided this costly mistake. If nothing else we are left to wonder what could have been, if he used his pick on Deshaun Watson. Strike four.

Now don't get me wrong. Mitch could morph into next Tom Brady and I would be ecstatic, however that doesn't seem very likely. I hope for our sake that I am completely wrong. What I am trying to say is Pace has systematically ruined our beloved Franchise for the last 5 years, Why he still has a job I do not know. Unless he has compromising pictures of Sweaty or Virginia he should have been fired with Fox.

Having said all that. I do like the Nagy hire, and the subsequent coaching hires. But what do I know, I liked the trestman hire and the fox hire.

Maybe, just maybe, he has been giving Sweaty Teddy just enough rope to hang himself, to the point where he can say we have tried his way now let us try mine. I hope against hope that this is the case, and if it is I will gladly munch on a large helping of crow.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who has done the most to run this beloved franchise into the ground? Answer : ryan pace

Let us examine his track record. First hire Mark trestman. CFL offensive guru with no NFL head coaching experience. Came in had a crappy winning percentage and was gone in 2 years. Strike one. Next he brings in the antithesis of trestman john fox. A defensive minded coach who has coached in few super bowls. He has an worse winning percentage than trestman and only last 3 seasons. Some of you will say that he did not have a say in those hirings and were actually sweaty teddy's hires. if that is true, why did he not have the backbone to say to his owners this is the wrong direction we are going in?and if it false then the blame falls squarely on his shoulders. Either way Strike two.

Then He goes out and spends 18 million, on the worst FA signing of the year (per espn.com). What did he get for 18 Million dollars: Four TD's, 5 interceptions, 3 fumbles, and 4 losses. What a stellar return. Strike three.

Now let us look at his Drafts. For as bad as the Bears were you'd think that should result in high Draft picks that can be used to rebuild the franchise. Well the results speak for themselves. With all the top ten picks he has had, have resulted in the Bears winning 5 games last season. With his highest Draft pick he mortgaged the Bears future, and bid against himself for a one year wonder who had all of 13 collegiate starts, and most likely to be available at his original pick. A rookie GM bamboozled him into this stupidity and made him look like a fool. Even I, being just a meatball fan, would have avoided this costly mistake. If nothing else we are left to wonder what could have been, if he used his pick on Deshaun Watson. Strike four.

Now don't get me wrong. Mitch could morph into next Tom Brady and I would be ecstatic, however that doesn't seem very likely. I hope for our sake that I am completely wrong. What I am trying to say is Pace has systematically ruined our beloved Franchise for the last 5 years, Why he still has a job I do not know. Unless he has compromising pictures of Sweaty or Virginia he should have been fired with Fox.

Having said all that. I do like the Nagy hire, and the subsequent coaching hires. But what do I know, I liked the trestman hire and the fox hire.

Maybe, just maybe, he has been giving Sweaty Teddy just enough rope to hang himself, to the point where he can say we have tried his way now let us try mine. I hope against hope that this is the case, and if it is I will gladly munch on a large helping of crow.

You need to go do some fact checking goat. By the way you sound just like AM are you his alt? Alts are in right now.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I finally learned how to dislike. I'm glad I made it passed the first sentence to see the Trestman blame, that convinced me to figure it out.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading after you said Pace hired Trestman. Really? Pace hired Trestman? You started your thread with this? Phil Emery sir.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Facepalm when you blamed pace for trestman
Another alternate for eggface

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:

Let us examine his track record. First hire Mark trestman. CFL offensive guru with no NFL head coaching experience. Came in had a crappy winning percentage and was gone in 2 years. Strike one. Next he brings in the antithesis of trestman john fox. A defensive minded coach who has coached in few super bowls. He has an worse winning percentage than trestman and only last 3 seasons. .

QFT

Didn’t have to get any further than these few masterpiece sentences.

Everyone knows Emery and Ommy hires Trestman... Pace was in New Orleans drinking moonshine...

Nominated for dumbest post of the year- That was quick!!

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Stopped reading at "First hire Mark Trestman".

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
When Taco was in high school his buddy's brother was poking a neighbor girl. She was purported to be a perfect good girl. She also was responsible for counting donations at the local church. Every day they would bone at 12:30pm, but before hand she would fund all of our lunches at the local hot dog stand. She also funded him taking some other girl to his prom. All thanks to the local Catholic Church.. That's all I'm going to say about this

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading after you said Pace hired Trestman. Really? Pace hired Trestman? You started your thread with this? Phil Emery sir.

Ok. I was wrong. But that doesn't make the rest of the post invalid. Please read it and then if you still think I am an idiot so be it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This guy is probably posting from work. A mod can check his IP address I’m pretty sure he works for cnn with all this fake news

Despite the fake news I do agree Ryan pace stinks so far but you don’t need to make shit up to make that point

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I stopped right after you said hired Trestman. You're an idiot. I then read that Omelet agreed with you and I knew not to read anymore. Hey idiot, the franchise was run into the ground when he got here and he is in the process of fixing the mess he inherited.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really give up. If you are going to be an idiot troll at least get basic facts right.

Guys who destroyed the Bears

1. Phil Emery

He sucked at his job and hired Marc Trestman.

2. Marc Trestman

He was such a disaster he was fired after 2 years and essentially wasted 2 years.

3. Ted Phillips

Hired Phil Emery

4. Jay Cutler

Never raised the franchise the way that he was suppose to and never became the rally the franchise leader.

5. Jerry Angelo

His drafting fell off the face of the Earth after 2008.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like to talk about Bears football.....yet I find myself wasting time on what I thought may have been an insightful thread made an alt attentionwhore.....

another wasted click