Just think where the Bears would be with Watson

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Holy crud, the Bears would be 4-0 and Watson would have had at least 10 passing TDS in the first quarter today! Instead the Bears have to settle with our Mitchell, and all those extra picks they should have not given up to get Mako Mitch. Oh the humanity!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy crud, the Bears would be 4-0 and Watson would have had at least 10 passing TDS in the first quarter today! Instead the Bears have to settle with our Mitchell, and all those extra picks they should have not given up to get Mako Mitch. Oh the humanity!

I get what you're trying to do here, but it's really stupid. Kinda like living in Joliet Illinois.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
FFS, please kill yourself attention whore. Also if this was sarcasm then you suck at it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I get what you're trying to do here, but it's really stupid. Kinda like living in Joliet Illinois.

I live in Joliet and am proud of our heritage. Many good solid folks that love farming, commerce, and of course those that look just like me.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I live in Joliet and am proud of our heritage. Many good solid folks that love farming, commerce, and of course those that look just like me.

Awesome.

You're still a moron that lives in one of the worst cities in Illinois.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
ab5c05881bfaff27177f5fe8060f8a7f.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Joliet Jake was put their by a jury of his peers.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Okay. Now you’re throwing shade on my hood. How. Dare. You.

Yeah, me, and everyone else living in this state hate your guts.

Actually I dont really care. I never even think about Joliet. No one does.

Only reason I even brought it up is because you made me read your forced alliteration CCS handle. And i was like "oh yeah, i guess Joliet does still sorta exist"

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Do you realize how absolutely fucking stupid you sound posting this garbage? Do you do this in your real life? When your having a discussion with friends and theyre discussing how taxes are just way too damn high do you contribute to the discussion with "if there were no such thing as taxes they wouldnt be so expensive". Go root for the Texans you nitwit because you sure as hell arent a bear fan.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Yeah, me, and everyone else living in this state hate your guts.

Actually I dont really care. I never even think about Joliet. No one does.

Only reason I even brought it up is because you made me read your forced alliteration CCS handle. And i was like "oh yeah, i guess Joliet does still sorta exist"

Guess you are ignorant of the fact that 3 ((YES 3)) Popes have visited Joliet. Not to mention all the dignitaries of all creeds that have been humbled by the natural beauty and over-the-top hospitality our cherished citizenry have shown them. No wonder Joliet has been proclaimed by many as the “Best Representation of Midwestern Values”by none other than the John Birch Society.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Guess you are ignorant of the fact that 3 ((YES 3)) Popes have visited Joliet. Not to mention all the dignitaries of all creeds that have been humbled by the natural beauty and over-the-top hospitality our cherished citizenry have shown them. No wonder Joliet has been proclaimed by many as the “Best Representation of Midwestern Values”by none other than the John Birch Society.
Are you really bragging about having the Kings of one of the most Evil and corrupt organizations the world has ever known come to your town?

That's like being pumped that you got a Smelfie with the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan..