Just think where the Bears would be with Watson

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Joilet Jake the Jovial Jokester of many Jowls (Alliteration is fun!)

We're all laughing, and it's only mostly at you.

oober

Liked Posts:
Joliet. Well done... Funniest thread I have read all day...

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Let this sink in, you believe what you believe because you were TOLD to believe it. Most likely from a young age when the mind is easiest to manipulate.

Instead of experiencing life and practicing life you've been practicing religion and rituals.

Congrats.

Just so you know, I’m not currently a practicing Catholic. Not to disparage them. They preserved the might and majesty, the mystery of the Church of Rome, and the sanctity of the sacraments, the indivisible oneness of the Trinity, but perhaps I’ve grown beyond their platitudes. Having said that, we have always excelled in sports. Thereby divided many otherwise levelheaded people against our might.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Just so you know, I’m not currently a practicing Catholic. Not to disparage them. They preserved the might and majesty, the mystery of the Church of Rome, and the sanctity of the sacraments, the indivisible oneness of the Trinity, but perhaps I’ve grown beyond their platitudes. Having said that, we have always excelled in sports. Thereby divided many otherwise levelheaded people against our might.

I really don't care. I'm just busting balls on a message board. Believe what you will.

I grew up Lutheran, went to church on Sundays blah blah. Thankfully I had enough intuition at a young age to ask tough questions directed at the powers of the church and I didn't like the answers I received.

I made a conscious decision then that I would not have my beliefs formed for me and I would practice life and experience some shit with eyes and ears wide open before I formed any type of belief system. It's served me well. To each their own.

Most important of all, my parents didn't force me to stick with church. They let me find my own way.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess you are ignorant of the fact that 3 ((YES 3)) Popes have visited Joliet. Not to mention all the dignitaries of all creeds that have been humbled by the natural beauty and over-the-top hospitality our cherished citizenry have shown them. No wonder Joliet has been proclaimed by many as the “Best Representation of Midwestern Values”by none other than the John Birch Society.

So the fact that 3 ((YES 3)) popes visited Joliet makes it a top city? I didn't the quality (or lack thereof) of a city was determined by how many popes visited.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I really don't care. I'm just busting balls on a message board. Believe what you will.

I grew up Lutheran, went to church on Sundays blah blah. Thankfully I had enough intuition at a young age to ask tough questions directed at the powers of the church and I didn't like the answers I received.

I made a conscious decision then that I would not have my beliefs formed for me and I would practice life and experience some shit with eyes and ears wide open before I formed any type of belief system. It's served me well. To each their own.

Most important of all, my parents didn't force me to stick with church. They let me find my own way.

Thank you my brother. God be with you.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watson had a top 3 WR and an NFL competent offense to begin with. Mitch has been in development, and with great coaching, friendly scheme and NFL caliber WRs, we see the results. Mitch > Watson.

Feels gude maaaaaaaaaan.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thank you my brother. God be with you.

God has foresaken Joliet. He left you guys with tornadoes, crime, and the amount of breathable air available is like 80% bullets.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Some wanted Kaaya in the 2nd rd. Who really cares. TRU and Nagy seem like a perfect fit.

Kinda like when you are fucking around and you find that perfect pussy that just works. I put a ring on that pussy.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
God has foresaken Joliet. He left you guys with tornadoes, crime, and the amount of breathable air available is like 80% bullets.

I was taught at JC that in every sinner there is a glimpse of redemption.

Not buying it.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Please literally kill yourself fuck KYS just kill yourself. Youve won you deserve the price of non acronym full fledge kill yourself and anything you give or have given life to.

I know you said literally. Do you seriously mean that? I’m assuming you meant that the way kids nowadays say “literally” when it doesn’t mean dick. Please clarify.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I live in Joliet and am proud of our heritage. Many good solid folks that love farming, commerce, and of course those that look just like me.

I hear there are a lot of those. Que bango music.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can people step up their trolling game? I feel like many re losing the art of trolling

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
can people step up their trolling game? I feel like many re losing the art of trolling

Your attempt to marginalize those not equal to your ((lofty)) standards doesn’t hold water in Joliet. Where did you go to HS? Guessing we whopped your privileged white bread asses.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
oh jesus christ please dont say your a black bro! You are doing nothing to help stereo types.

Black? Holy shit, generalize much? Guess you’ve never been to J-town. Never had to question where your next meal was coming from. Fuck you.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Joliet plays the 2nd fiddle to Aurora in regards to Mexican Population.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Joliet plays the 2nd fiddle to Aurora in regards to Mexican Population.

Some of the best burritos I’ve ever eaten came from Aurora. Regardless of gang crime I am lucky to have grew up so close to A-town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk