Just think where the Bears would be with Watson

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guess you are ignorant of the fact that 3 ((YES 3)) Popes have visited Joliet. Not to mention all the dignitaries of all creeds that have been humbled by the natural beauty and over-the-top hospitality our cherished citizenry have shown them. No wonder Joliet has been proclaimed by many as the “Best Representation of Midwestern Values”by none other than the John Birch Society.

You done yet? The best you can come up with is "some popes drove through my chity with their windows up"?

Yikes, you're digging deeper and deeper... best course of action would probably be to delete your account.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
You done yet? The best you can come up with is "some popes drove through my chity with their windows up"?

Yikes, you're digging deeper and deeper... best course of action would probably be to delete your account.

Whos’s digging? Me in my christened holy ground or you in your blasphemous wherever rock under which you habitate? I pray for the forgiveness of 3Popes upon your pathetic soul.

Liked Posts:
ab5c05881bfaff27177f5fe8060f8a7f.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That might be the first GIF I've ever seen you use...love ya PAPA!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whos’s digging? Me in my christened holy ground or you in your blasphemous wherever rock under which you habitate? I pray for the forgiveness of 3Popes upon your pathetic soul.

Why are you trying so hard to win that coveted worst poster of the year award? There's literally 3 months left... gotta pace yourself.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Why are you trying so hard to win that coveted worst poster of the year award? There's literally 3 months left... gotta pace yourself.

Clearly you over-estimate your impac upon this forum. Nobody but you are aware of this drivel.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Clearly you over-estimate your impac upon this forum. Nobody but you are aware of this drivel.

Wrong, we already established that Joliet is a horrible horrible city. You're dithering.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I tell ya what. If three strangers walked into my town wearing capes while carrying little black books my internal threat radar would be pinging like mad.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That’s why most people call it Toilet, IL. Especially by Route 171. The city of Toilet wouldn’t fix the roads around that neighborhood because it’s cheaper than putting speed bumps. The pot holes are bigger than my car.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Wrong, we already established that Joliet is a horrible horrible city. You're dithering.

Again with the shade. What’s wrong bro? I’m here to salve your insecurities. I’ve been accused of being a people person. And I wear my emotions on my Joliet Catholic football jersey sleeve.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not sure if I would prefer the haters or the idiots. Joliet Jake is making me think I prefer the haters.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if I would prefer the haters or the idiots. Joliet Jake is making me think I prefer the haters.

He should move to Pennsylvania. They could really use a boost right now in Catholic population.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
That’s why most people call it Toilet, IL. Especially by Route 171. The city of Toilet wouldn’t fix the roads around that neighborhood because it’s cheaper than putting speed bumps. The pot holes are bigger than my car.

I hope you feel better about yourself after saying that.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope you feel better about yourself after saying that.

Tell me if I’m lying. It’s literally the truth. The only good thing around Route 171 is the Mexican food. Fantastic even though a person have to avoid bullets and gigantic potholes.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I get the hate for Joliet and Joliet Catholic in particular. Jealousy is an ugly emotion. All of the success JC has had over the years, I could understand how difficult it would have been to be on the other side of our Uber-success.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I get the hate for Joliet and Joliet Catholic in particular. Jealousy is an ugly emotion. All of the success JC has had over the years, I could understand how difficult it would have been to be on the other side of our Uber-success.

Let this sink in, you believe what you believe because you were TOLD to believe it. Most likely from a young age when the mind is easiest to manipulate.

Instead of experiencing life and practicing life you've been practicing religion and rituals.

Congrats.