Justin Fields after a few preseason series.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So when I take a unpopular position on a player and someone calls me a profane name or says they're going to fuck my mom/grandmother or rape my sister...

...I can count on you banning that person after I report it, correct?
Why not just have better opinions instead of Special person nonsensical ones? You're wrong like 99% of the time so maybe it's a you issue playboi

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
you know by responding to him like this you just validate his dumb little infantile power trips. he just wants to get a rise out of you and now he's gotten it.
I'm going to give it a chance. (I too doubt it lasts until tomorrow.)

It's not a big deal because if the mods don't do as they say...I can take it or leave it - no big deal - CCS is a huge time waster.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So when I take a unpopular position on a player and someone calls me a profane name or says they're going to fuck my mom/grandmother or rape my sister...

...I can count on you banning that person after I report it, correct?
Strange fetish flex
I'm taking every single poster off my ignore list. Let's see if you do as you say. BTW, "shitstain" is a personal attack.

...Let's get back to football!
no, it’s a term of endearment ?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but I'm probably not going to use the board as much anymore.

@nvanprooyen has decided to start thread banning me for things NOT outside the rules. In the past, he's tampered with my thread titles, now he's banning me because I confronted someone for copying my profile pic....he's half a step away for deleting my posts all together like Urblock used to.

And the guy claims to be a libertarian. ?

Good luck, my friend. I'll check in from time to time....
Don’t let the door hit you when you log out shitstain

:sweep::sweep::sweep:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Why not just have better opinions instead of Special person nonsensical ones? You're wrong like 99% of the time so maybe it's a you issue playboi
ok now tell us what's Special person about thinking Justin Fields sucks, because basically all you've seen from Justin Fields since he left Ohio State is him consistently sucking with occasional moments where he doesn't looking like shit.

to the objective eye the Special person nonsensical opinion is that idea that THIS GUY who has looked pretty much bad all the time is going to be the one ohio state QB who makes it. but i dunno playboi you do you, sounds like you got your mind made up about halftime long ago.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One preseason game into his second year with a new coaching staff lol. Talk about putting the cart before the horse
its the schtick. I just watched all of Fields snaps and i honestly didn't see anything that merits this kind of thread. There were 3 incompletions. one was a deflection in the pocket. Two drops by Herbert, one was a little low but hit him in the hands on a play where Fields gets stepped on by my guy Braxton Jones during the release and the other was just a horrible drop on a check down.

It's 7 passes in the first pre-season game in a new offense with an offensive roster that is universally recognized as having bottom 3 talent at best and on top of that they didn't have 2 of their top 4 WRs or their #1 TE. OP himself has shit on everything they've done offensively outside of the Pringle signing and he didn't even play. Im just not sure how much he could possibly do when 28% of his passes are dropped by Herbert.

Honest people who aren't delusional to the realities of this team know its going to be a big work in progress. I think Fields looking competent in this shit-show would be incredible. Special? Yeah, i wouldn't hold my breath.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
its the schtick. I just watched all of Fields snaps and i honestly didn't see anything that merits this kind of thread. There were 3 incompletions. one was a deflection in the pocket. Two drops by Herbert, one was a little low but hit him in the hands on a play where Fields gets stepped on by my guy Braxton Jones during the release and the other was just a horrible drop on a check down.

It's 7 passes in the first pre-season game in a new offense with an offensive roster that is universally recognized as having bottom 3 talent at best and on top of that they didn't have 2 of their top 4 WRs or their #1 TE. OP himself has shit on everything they've done offensively outside of the Pringle signing and he didn't even play. Im just not sure how much he could possibly do when 28% of his passes are dropped by Herbert.

Honest people who aren't delusional to the realities of this team know its going to be a big work in progress. I think Fields looking competent in this shit-show would be incredible. Special? Yeah, i wouldn't hold my breath.
Screenshot_20220814-111328_Firefox.jpg

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Before you start mass reporting everyone, give me a chance to write a thread explaining the rules. I've only mentioned this policy in a few threads and I want everyone to get a chance to see it. Leaving to take my daughter back to school shopping and out to lunch, so I'll do it later this evening.

@Hawkeye. Threadban.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
the thread premise is literally "fields did nothing to change your opinion on him one or way or the other"

which is like the most truly obvious take one could possibly have after a preseason football game. somehow this has proven controversial to the point nonprooven had to come in here and write some weird lecture to basically noone.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before you start mass reporting everyone, give me a chance to write a thread explaining the rules. I've only mentioned this policy in a few threads and I want everyone to get a chance to see it. Leaving to take my daughter back to school shopping and out to lunch, so I'll do it later this evening.

@Hawkeye. Threadban.
Thank you. I can respect trying to clean up the BS and getting the focus back to football. I've cleaned off my side of the street.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
For the record, I've been banning a bunch of people lately for bringing football focused threads off topic when it comes to my attention. Mostly in the main training camp thread, but if it gets reported elsewhere, so be it.

Everyone else was talking about the game summary, you decided to take it off track. Also, I think you're being a little dramatic here. You got blocked from replying to ONE thread for several days. Not exactly the end of the world when you've got other threads, including a bunch you've started, to run your little shtick in.

*** FOR EVERYONE ***

As we continue to move into the season I'm going to be blocking people in Bears forum threads that take things off topic, resort to personal attacks, trolling, baiting and other bullshit that makes CCS a worse experience for 95% of the people here (if / when I see it). Take that shit to the Bar if you want to do it. Repeat offenders will get full forum bans instead of threadbans.

This is a really dumb idea.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
you know by responding to him like this you just validate his dumb little infantile power trips. he just wants to get a rise out of you and now he's gotten it.
It's not a "power trip". I wish I didn't have to do it. You think I enjoy running down all these reports and playing babysitter to a bunch of adults?

I'm trying to improve the experience for Bears fans who are here to talk football, now that there are actually things to talk about. Based on the amount of thanks I've gotten where action has been taken, it seems that the consensus is raising the level of discourse here is a good thing.

But take your shots. I really don't give a fuck.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is a really dumb idea.
Cool. What's your proposal for keeping people from going back and forth at each other, ruining the threads for everyone else?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the thread premise is literally "fields did nothing to change your opinion on him one or way or the other"

which is like the most truly obvious take one could possibly have after a preseason football game. somehow this has proven controversial to the point nonprooven had to come in here and write some weird lecture to basically noone.
I only came in here because @Black Rainbow was complaining about a threadban and came in to explain. I've been doing this in the big training camp thread for over a week.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I only came in here because @Black Rainbow was complaining about a threadban and came in to explain. I've been doing this in the big training camp thread for over a week.

Or how about you close the thread, cause its pretty clear he gets off on terrible trolling.

His goal is to get off on whatever pleasure he gets from people crapping on him. 100% the intent of this thread.