Justin Fields after a few preseason series.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
what's great about this is i disabled notifications for post reactions over a year ago but people keep mass disliking without me even knowing who they are. low key the ratio is the only thing im proud of on this board. well that and making hehateme worry about signing up for the registry in merrilville lmao.
So, outside of being generally disliked by everyone and having bad breath, what else do you do for fun?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
So, outside of being generally disliked by everyone and having bad breath, what else do you do for fun?
not gonna lie it was pretty fun stomping your ass for that weak shit attempt at bullying halftime. that rates.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but I'm probably not going to use the board as much anymore.

@nvanprooyen has decided to start thread banning me for things NOT outside the rules. In the past, he's tampered with my thread titles, now he's banning me because I confronted someone for copying my profile pic....he's half a step away for deleting my posts all together like Urblock used to.

And the guy claims to be a libertarian. ?

Good luck, my friend. I'll check in from time to time....
Thank imaginary God

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
what's great about this is i disabled notifications for post reactions over a year ago but people keep mass disliking without me even knowing who they are. low key the ratio is the only thing im proud of on this board. well that and making hehateme worry about signing up for the registry in merrilville lmao.
So how do you know who is mass disliking you then?

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Fields looked fine. The offensive line was getting absolutely hammered in the first few series, they had no push. The Chiefs are a good team with a good D' line, so the O' line better buckle up if they want to run the ball. The plays Fields ran were just straight vanilla plays. I have no real worries about Fields, if the O' line can be average Fields will be very good. Simean looked the best I have ever seen him at QB. The Special Teams were really solid. The O' line really needs to pick it up against the ones next weeks. Nothing flashy, just hit people hard and often.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields looked fine. The offensive line was getting absolutely hammered in the first few series, they had no push. The Chiefs are a good team with a good D' line, so the O' line better buckle up if they want to run the ball. The plays Fields ran were just straight vanilla plays. I have no real worries about Fields, if the O' line can be average Fields will be very good. Simean looked the best I have ever seen him at QB. The Special Teams were really solid. The O' line really needs to pick it up against the ones next weeks. Nothing flashy, just hit people hard and often.

Yea, biggest thing I took away from the offense in this game is that this oline can not run block...They looked even worse than last year at it.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does the “soycratic” method involve a discussion of soybeans or how to grow them?
Like he tried so hard to use a new word and fell flat on his face. How embarrassing

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the thread premise is literally "fields did nothing to change your opinion on him one or way or the other"

which is like the most truly obvious take one could possibly have after a preseason football game. somehow this has proven controversial to the point nonprooven had to come in here and write some weird lecture to basically noone.

If it is truly obvious that one's opinion is not going to change after one preseason game then it is pretty stupid to start a whole thread about something so obvious. That is why it feels like the intent is to troll.

Or how about you close the thread, cause its pretty clear he gets off on terrible trolling.

His goal is to get off on whatever pleasure he gets from people crapping on him. 100% the intent of this thread.

People are adults. If you know he is just trolling then don't engage.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
KC's defense really isn't that good. It has been their Achilles heel for the last few years.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
actually pretty cool that you're still unfamiliar with what a soyboy is in the current year. i'll take the L on that one
Oh is that new word you just made up and insult for the equally embarrassing word “soy boy” Are you stomping me in this argument?