Justin Fields: Andy Dalton has completely taken me under his wing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Some classic BearsBud shit in this thread. Also, when did @Leomaz turn into his sidekick?
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend". All of the posters who cant stand me are grouping up now. I guarantee BB has been in Leos DMs like he was mine when he found out i was a gun owner. He's so desperate to make friends.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Sooo..No answer?..Seems par for you
Lol you're a fucking tool. I asked you what you are arguing to try to see if this thread has any sort of direction anymore. You ignored my question and are claiming I am the one who doesn't answer questions. Do you see why people think you are an idiot?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol you're a fucking tool. I asked you what you are arguing to try to see if this thread has any sort of direction anymore. You ignored my question and are claiming I am the one who doesn't answer questions. Do you see why people think you are an idiot?
Listen up diklik...No one put a gun to your head to come in here and post...If you don't like what's going on, you can leave at anytime.. I promise you, I won't miss you

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Listen up diklik...No one put a gun to your head to come in here and post...If you don't like what's going on, you can leave at anytime.. I promise you, I won't miss you
Thanks douche bag. Carry on with your trivial bullshit in every thread. Thanks for your outstanding contributions you fucking twat