Justin Fields: Andy Dalton has completely taken me under his wing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Weird that someone is quoting me without actually quoting me. Someone really struggles with this internet thing

3gqame.jpg

Easily the worst poster ever.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If there's one thing I have learned in my short time being here at ccs, it's that there is never any shortage of idiots who are quite so incredibly stupid that they fight over semantics and then race to prance around declaring themselves the winner while claiming they broke the other person....

I always hated this section of the fandom that acts like they never mentally grew up from third grade....

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I have heard a lot about Andy being a good team mate, but that does not make him a good coach…..his experience might be helpful in situational teaching, but I hope he is not trying to teach Justin Mechanics
Fields mechanics and development are squarely on flip with lazor chipping in as well. Nagy is a net negative who already admitted he doesn’t coach mechanics. The good news is flip is one of the best QB coaches in the league and is exactly the guy you want developing young QBs with traits like fields

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have heard a lot about Andy being a good team mate, but that does not make him a good coach…..his experience might be helpful in situational teaching, but I hope he is not trying to teach Justin Mechanics
Yeah, he's not a coach. So all good

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I played a couple of sports for a long time. I threw stuff for many years in one. It was common to exchange tips between players on mechanics or whatever. Real common to give tips to the younger guys. It was also common to say hey your doing such and such in your motion if one was providing feedback. I dont know if that would make me a coach though.

Also, It wouldnt be my job to enforce or direct mechanical changes. That would be up to THE POSITION COACH and a willing player to accept those instructions.

So Andy could be helping Fields with his mechanics. Ultimately though, it will fall on the coaching staff and Fields to make changes if needed.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defending his shitty take and talking about him wrecking me(which he didn’t) is you siding with him. This is nothing but a bunch of trolls teaming up on someone who has repeatedly shit on them. Nothing more.

I’m a shitty poster because I decided to skip over most of one post by a Lions troll who cheery picks stats to make his failed arguments work for him? Haha ok. Hey, you got me for not reading your post. Maybe you should make a banner about it. Would be so fitting.

Nah. Just didn’t read a post and then accused you of doing the same. Bad on my part. One lazy L. As far as football debated you’ve still been shit on more times than anyone can count.

Go away now.
So Molly the Meter Maid wants to double down on the stupid. Go figure.

So, I disagreed with the Op's hot take that Dalton helping Fields was a negative, yet somehow I am defending him? Pointing out that he was indeed correct about the fact that Dalton was helping Fields with his mechanics is just simply stating the facts.

Your a shitty poster because your a shitty poster, You do nothing but search the forum looking for posters for which you have a personal grievance with and try to stir up shit, and then admit you don't even bother to read the post. You live in this dream world where you are the self appointed judge of intelligence, when you have very little of your own to begin with. Literally every thread you enter turns into a heated personal debate, sounds like a severe case of little man syndrome to me. At least I can set aside personal grievances and comment on a post based on it's own merit, when all you do is search the forums trying to bully somebody. I don't know if you have noticed, but your not even well liked amongst your own fandom.

But hey, be sure to reply with some nonsense about the Lions, so you can rally the ignorant troops to come to your aid, despite the fact nothing I have said in this thread remotely relates to the Lions. I mean honestly, you bring them up far more often than I do, so what's up with that? And then to accuse someone of an "I know you are but what am I" mentality, dude, you are the king of that.

If any one is a troll here, it is you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I played a couple of sports for a long time. I threw stuff for many years in one. It was common to exchange tips between players on mechanics or whatever. Real common to give tips to the younger guys. It was also common to say hey your doing such and such in your motion if one was providing feedback. I dont know if that would make me a coach though.

Also, It wouldnt be my job to enforce or direct mechanical changes. That would be up to THE POSITION COACH and a willing player to accept those instructions.

So Andy could be helping Fields with his mechanics. Ultimately though, it will fall on the coaching staff and Fields to make changes if needed.
I think 98% of us agree on that and understand it. Just an odd thing to think that Fields is going to start playing like Andy Dalton because Dalton helps reinforce the things that his coaches are trying to teach him.

This is just something that comes with being a veteran in the league. I didn't think Justin Herbert looked much like Tyrod Taylor last season. Jacoby Brissett didn't look much like Tom Brady. Neither did Matt Cassell, nor does Jimmy G. Mallett? Hoyer? all these guys are trash. The premise of this thread is silly.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Molly the Meter Maid wants to double down on the stupid. Go figure.

So, I disagreed with the Op's hot take that Dalton helping Fields was a negative, yet somehow I am defending him? Pointing out that he was indeed correct about the fact that Dalton was helping Fields with his mechanics is just simply stating the facts.

Your a shitty poster because your a shitty poster, You do nothing but search the forum looking for posters for which you have a personal grievance with and try to stir up shit, and then admit you don't even bother to read the post. You live in this dream world where you are the self appointed judge of intelligence, when you have very little of your own to begin with. Literally every thread you enter turns into a heated personal debate, sounds like a severe case of little man syndrome to me. At least I can set aside personal grievances and comment on a post based on it's own merit, when all you do is search the forums trying to bully somebody. I don't know if you have noticed, but your not even well liked amongst your own fandom.

But hey, be sure to reply with some nonsense about the Lions, so you can rally the ignorant troops to come to your aid, despite the fact nothing I have said in this thread remotely relates to the Lions. I mean honestly, you bring them up far more often than I do, so what's up with that? And then to accuse someone of an "I know you are but what am I" mentality, dude, you are the king of that.

If any one is a troll here, it is you.
I couldn't have said it better myself!

To sum it up, he is a bully.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I couldn't have said it better myself!

To sum it up, he is a bully.
Which is pretty sad, considering all he did was just say a bunch of false gibberish but not a shocker that you couldn't say it.

Just as you couldn't answer my question.
Just as you couldn't do the research about Romo and Cutler.
And so on and so on and so on.

This Bears troll and Lions troll partnership you guys have is truly beautiful though. Maybe Aaronitout can join you guys and we can find a Purple Penis Eater to complete your gang.