Justin Fields: Andy Dalton has completely taken me under his wing.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe you can answer the question that your Special person Bears fan equivalent kept dodging.
Just so you don't again try to twist the debate into semantics, which question are you referring? Make sure to sprinkle in some comments about the Lions while your at it, as you are the king of deflection.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For what it's worth there's no real clarification to what JF1 was referring to. There IS speculation that it's the elbow (throwing arm). SPECULATION is if he can lower it a tad he's going to get the ball out even faster than he already does and lessen the risk of eventual injury to the elbow.

It's not out of the ordinary for a guy who's been in the league to give advice and tips to someone who's never taken a NFL snap. Highly doubt he's become "coach Andy" and is correcting anything, he's probably just giving him tips.
I don't know but I highly doubt it was that. He has already addressed his motion before his last season in college. I think it will remain what it is and don't know why anyone would fuck with something that's proven so successful. nagy has stated that he doesn't like to fuck with guys arms. That they 'throw like they throw' or something like that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just so you don't again try to twist the debate into semantics, which question are you referring? Make sure to sprinkle in some comments about the Lions while your at it, as you are the king of deflection.
I asked him one question multiple times. For someone who claimed I got wrecked, you sure haven’t paid attention. Go back and read. Thanks

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't think it really matters who takes whom under whose wing. We were all (mostly) optimistic when Nick Foles was signed, thinking he could impart some value to Trubisky. But that didn't happen. McCown couldn't change Cutler, Foles couldn't change Trubisky, and I doubt that Dalton will be able to change who Fields does or doesn't become.
McCown couldn’t change McCown. With the success he had with the Bears he certainly never revived it with Tampa, Cleveland, Jets, Philly or the Texans.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I asked him one question multiple times. For someone who claimed I got wrecked, you sure haven’t paid attention. Go back and read. Thanks
Actually, it is you that should read, as I answered your question in my initial post, you dolt.

"I am also quite sure that any thing he is helping Fields with is in lock step with what the Bears QB coach is also telling Fields, and Dalton is just out there serving as another set of eyes for some instant feedback, as opposed to having Fields have to tape his sessions and play it back later."

This doesn't change the fundamental fact that Dalton is helping Fields with his mechanics.

As to why Angry boomer thinks this is a bad thing, I can not say.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No doubt Fields has the potential to be a NFL superstar. I just hope he doesn't get ruined
I doubt he'd allow that to happen. He'll mold himself but he'll need help with his reads, footwork and timing. They all do and he appreciates the help.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Actually, it is you that should read, as I answered your question in my initial post, you dolt.

"I am also quite sure that any thing he is helping Fields with is in lock step with what the Bears QB coach is also telling Fields, and Dalton is just out there serving as another set of eyes for some instant feedback, as opposed to having Fields have to tape his sessions and play it back later."

This doesn't change the fundamental fact that Dalton is helping Fields with his mechanics.

As to why Angry boomer thinks this is a bad thing, I can not say.
Ok you win. I fully admit I didn’t read your whole post. In my defense, your posting history doesn’t merit it and I’m multitasking here.

So if Dalton is sticking to JDFs program, then op shouldn’t have a problem because Dalton isn’t teaching him his way. It’s someone else’s.

That was the whole point of me asking that. Dumb thing to complain about by op. And I think you know it to but again, turds of a feather.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok you win. I fully admit I didn’t read your whole post. In my defense, your posting history doesn’t merit it and I’m multitasking here.

So if Dalton is sticking to JDFs program, then op shouldn’t have a problem because Dalton isn’t teaching him his way. It’s someone else’s.

That was the whole point of me asking that. Dumb thing to complain about by op. And I think you know it to but again, turds of a feather.
LOL, take the "L" and run along. Your posting history isn't exactly worthy of much merit itself, even though I am sure you think it is.

Case in point, the OP posts an article, makes a few observations (some wrong), and an argument ensues about as to whether or not Dalton was helping Fields with his mechanics. You jump in, in typical Anytime fashion, and all of a sudden you think the whole thread is all about you.

The OP was very right on the fact Dalton was helping Fields with his mechanics /debate.

If you want me to agree with you that that is a good thing, I will give you a nice little pat on the back as you run along and try to stir up more shit somewhere else.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL, take the "L" and run along. Your posting history isn't exactly worthy of much merit itself, even though I am sure you think it is.

Case in point, the OP post an article, makes a few observations, and an argument ensues about as to whether or not Dalton was helping Fields with his mechanics. You jump in, in typical Anytime fashion, and all of a sudden you think the whole thread is all about you.

The OP was very right on the fact Dalton was helping Fields with his mechanics /debate.

If you want me to agree with you that that is a good thing, I will give you a nice little pat on the back as you run along and try to stir up more shit somewhere else.
the op is suggesting because Dalton is shit, fields is screwed even though he’s not teaching him his own thing.

Stupid fucking logic by the board idiot but no surprise you’re on board.
At least I admitted I didn’t read. You guys take Ls every day and deflect, deny and troll your way to the hall of shame.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the op is suggesting because Dalton is shit, fields is screwed even though he’s not teaching him his own thing.

At least I admitted I didn’t read. You guys take Ls every day and deflect, deny and troll your way to the hall of shame.
the op is suggesting because Dalton is shit, fields is screwed even though he’s not teaching him his own thin

Show me where I said I was onboard?

At least I admitted I didn’t read.

Which is precisely the reason why your a shit poster. As further evidenced by your above statement.

You guys take L's every day and deflect, deny and troll your way to the hall of shame

Your "L's" are piling up by the minute, maybe you should take a break and go kick a dog or something?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
the op is suggesting because Dalton is shit, fields is screwed even though he’s not teaching him his own thin

Show me where I said I was onboard?

At least I admitted I didn’t read.

Which is precisely the reason why your a shit poster. As further evidenced by your above statement.

You guys take L's every day and deflect, deny and troll your way to the hall of shame

Your "L's" are piling up by the minute, maybe you should take a break and go kick a dog or something?
Defending his shitty take and talking about him wrecking me(which he didn’t) is you siding with him. This is nothing but a bunch of trolls teaming up on someone who has repeatedly shit on them. Nothing more.

I’m a shitty poster because I decided to skip over most of one post by a Lions troll who cheery picks stats to make his failed arguments work for him? Haha ok. Hey, you got me for not reading your post. Maybe you should make a banner about it. Would be so fitting.

Nah. Just didn’t read a post and then accused you of doing the same. Bad on my part. One lazy L. As far as football debated you’ve still been shit on more times than anyone can count.

Go away now.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And You're the jerk in the circle

hahahahahahahahahah
another “I know you are but what am i”. we’re inching closer and closer to you forever going bye bye

My favorite part of all of this is you’re still the Special person with the shitty thread, who now thinks he finally got a W because a troll of another team answered a question that you were too chicken shit to answer.

Canth

Liked Posts:
For what it's worth there's no real clarification to what JF1 was referring to. There IS speculation that it's the elbow (throwing arm). SPECULATION is if he can lower it a tad he's going to get the ball out even faster than he already does and lessen the risk of eventual injury to the elbow.

It's not out of the ordinary for a guy who's been in the league to give advice and tips to someone who's never taken a NFL snap. Highly doubt he's become "coach Andy" and is correcting anything, he's probably just giving him tips.

Yeah, this is the article I was referring to earlier. The thing to keep in mind here is that Florio takes damn near everything Simms says about qb's at face value for his articles. So, he has taken a quote from Fields that said absolutely nothing about mechanics and is now trying to force feed Simms's opinion that Fields has an arm angle issue onto everyone again.

Nevermind that Simms's view on that particular issue has basically been proven to be a bunch of bs. The funky arm angle deal is common to most players who were dual sport athletes with the other sport being baseball. They often end up with a throwing motion that has some baseball elements to it. That doesn't automatically mean it's wrong, dangerous, or not accurate. Two of the dumber examples he actually tried to use was to suggest that Kyler Murray and Patrick Mahomes had perfect arm angles on all their throws. That tells you right there that Simms is full of crap in case you hadn't already determined that. Both those guys also played baseball and are often praised for being able to throw at all kinds of different arm angles.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:

He was?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Wrong. Justin Fields is more likely to turn into Andy Dalton because Dalton gave him pointers. I wish we had Brady or Peyton Manning to mentor him, after all of the greats they’ve helped mentor.

Fields=Bust