Justin Fields: Andy Dalton has completely taken me under his wing.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like you do every single time you're proven wrong? There is not a more stubborn person on this board than you and it's incredible that it's you because the stubborn posters aren't usually the ones who are wrong about everything. It's the ones who are used to being right.

You've become nothing but a troll at this point. We're getting real close to ignore time because you seem to never want to actually debate about anything. Its just refusal of facts, not answering questions, zero research. Just redundancy of whatever flavor of the day insult you have. Not to mention just being completely worthless. Couldn't answer a simple question. Couldn't do 1 min of research the other day to understand how in now way could Tony Romo have called a Bears game with Cutler at QB.

Crazy that the highlight of your existence on here was the 10 minutes we felt bad for you after thinking you were dead. Loser.
Barn...you got busted..accept it

51Z-FKc+zYL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got a 91% on my state certification but thanks for recommending 1 more book than you've ever read.
You got hired from a golfing friend of your dads as a favor.

I feel sorry for whomever you pull over tonight. After the embarrassment you caused yourself today, the poor guy will probably get 3 parking tickets

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly wish this could have gone in the justin fields press conference thread where I heard him say it in context but now I know that this thread will devolve into someone offering to kill someone else
LOL, is that what this place has devolved to?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You got hired from a golfing friend of your dads as a favor.

I feel sorry for whomever you pull over tonight. After the embarrassment you caused yourself today, the poor guy will probably get 3 parking tickets
Yeah, i'm so embarrassed for thinking Justin Fields is learning developing under his offensive coaching staff and not just Andy Dalton. What an idiot.

Lets make a deal. Now i know you'll say no because you always do because you know i'm always right when we argue but i'll throw this out there anyways.

On Monday, you call up the three main score shows and you get critical of Justin "learning mechanics" from Dalton and if you don't get laughed or mocked off the air, i will send you $100. Potentially the easiest money you'll ever make to feed your crack addiction.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, i'm so embarrassed for thinking Justin Fields is learning developing under his offensive coaching staff and not just Andy Dalton. What an idiot.

Lets make a deal. Now i know you'll say no because you always do because you know i'm always right when we argue but i'll throw this out there anyways.

On Monday, you call up the three main score shows and you get critical of Justin "learning mechanics" from Dalton and if you don't get laughed or mocked off the air, i will send you $100. Potentially the easiest money you'll ever make to feed your crack addiction.
You obviously didnt read the article because Fields admits Dalton is helping him with his throwing

"

"I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and he was just trying to help me out. He’s been a huge help for sure.”..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You obviously didnt read the article because Fields admits Dalton is helping him with his throwing

"

"I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and he was just trying to help me out. He’s been a huge help for sure.”..
Deflected once again. What a pattern. Ok, i'll come back to this then.

Do you think Dalton is teaching him anything that veers from what John DeFillipo(google him, because im guessing you dont know who he is) and Matt Nagy would want him to do. Yes or no?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deflected once again. What a pattern. Ok, i'll come back to this then.

Do you think Dalton is teaching him anything that veers from what John DeFillipo(google him, because im guessing you dont know who he is) and Matt Nagy would want him to do. Yes or no?
deflected?

This whole thread is about Fields getting schooled by Dalton..I suggest you put the pipe down

BriGuy

Liked Posts:
From the article linked in the OP

"I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and he was just trying to help me out. He’s been a huge help for sure.”

Maybe some people should have read the article

Obviously, Dalton is teaching Fields mechanics
Yeah I still don’t see in that quote where Dalton is teaching Justin mechanics or as you said earlier bad habits.

Dalton is a professional and I think he’ll be a great Mentor. But he’s not going to try to teach Fields mechanics, and change his mechanics or even alter his mechanics.
He will be great at helping him with a shit ton of what it takes to be an nfl qb. Calling the plays. Reading a defense. Audibles. Watching film. Learning all the wrs routes. Learning why a wr will alter his route depending on coverage. Learning the tendencies of a corner depending on where he lines up. Same for a safety. Learning all the check downs. All the safety valves when no one is open or the line breaks down.

there is dozens and dozens of things a rookie will learn from a starting qb. Personally I dont think you’re a football fan. I think you may be a futball fan and are just confused.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I still don’t see in that quote where Dalton is teaching Justin mechanics or as you said earlier bad habits.

Dalton is a professional and I think he’ll be a great Mentor. But he’s not going to try to teach Fields mechanics, and change his mechanics or even alter his mechanics.
He will be great at helping him with a shit ton of what it takes to be an nfl qb. Calling the plays. Reading a defense. Audibles. Watching film. Learning all the wrs routes. Learning why a wr will alter his route depending on coverage. Learning the tendencies of a corner depending on where he lives up. Same for a safety. Learning all the check downs. All the safety valves when no one is open or the line breaks down.

there is dozens and dozens of things a rookie will learn from a starting qb. Personally I do t think you’re a football fan. I think you may be a futball fan and are just confused.
OK now...read this real slow

"I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and he was just trying to help me out. He’s been a huge help for sure.”

I know that a public school education handicaps you, but I feel certain that if you read Fields words real close, you will see that Dalton was helping him with his throwing.

OK now....bye

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He will be great at helping him with a shit ton of what it takes to be an nfl qb. Calling the plays. Reading a defense. Audibles. Watching film. Learning all the wrs routes. Learning why a wr will alter his route depending on coverage. Learning the tendencies of a corner depending on where he lines up. Same for a safety. Learning all the check downs. All the safety valves when no one is open or the line breaks down.

there is dozens and dozens of things a rookie will learn from a starting qb. Personally I dont think you’re a football fan. I think you may be a futball fan and are just confused.
He won’t let up. Believe me, he is the dumbest poster you’ve ever seen on any message board. He gets proven wrong over and over again and never gives in. He’s a troll. A really dumb troll.

BriGuy

Liked Posts:
OK now...read this real slow

I know that a public school education handicaps you, but I feel certain that if you read Fields words real close, you will see that Dalton was helping him with his throwing.

OK now....bye
So in that quote Andy is teaching Fields mechanics? Or bad habits? I don’t see the word mechanics in there at all.
Seriously are you like 15 years old? I don’t understand how a football fan anywhere in the world over the age of 15 thinks a qb on the same team is the one that is teaching another qb the mechanics of throwing a football.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So in that quote Andy is teaching Fields mechanics? Or bad habits? I don’t see the word mechanics in there at all.
Seriously are you like 15 years old? I don’t understand how a football fan anywhere in the world over the age of 15 thinks a qb on the same team is the one that is teaching another qb the mechanics of throwing a football.
Well, if Dalton is helping Fields with his throwing.. Anyone with a brain would see thats mechanics.
Fields admits right in the article thats what is happening.. I suggest you read the article