Justin Fields: Andy Dalton has completely taken me under his wing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Idk what’s more sad, the fact that the guy who now has been labeled the dumbest poster someone has seen on any message board by multiple people in the span of two or three days, thinks Andy Dalton is now teaching Justin Fields mechanics instead of his QB coach JDF or HC and former QB Matt Nagy. Or that Leo is so desperate to create this super tag team of stupidity and with OP, that he actually gives the ultimate outlier QB Peyton Manning as an example of a QB who teaches mechanics. Not only that, the quote is pulled from some article that I imagine is aimed towards youth QBs. Basic Throwing Mechanics: with Peyton Manning | TeamSnap

Nice google job, Leo.

There are a lot of intelligent but shitty QBs that can teach mechanics. Turn on ESPN and day of the week and you’ll find one giving hot takes. This does not mean Andy Dalton is now responsible for the development of Justin Fields. Awful fucking take and even worse follow up by Leo. we need a dunce section of the forum for these bottom of the barrel type morons.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From the article linked in the OP

"I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and he was just trying to help me out. He’s been a huge help for sure.”

Maybe some people should have read the article

Obviously, Dalton is teaching Fields mechanics

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lmfao. I believe I said earlier that if anyone is going to change a qbs mechanics it’s a qb coach. Not a player that is on a one year deal that has participated in what? 6-8 total practices. There’s literally dozens of other things a qb can help a rookie with after practice without screwing with his mechanics.
BriGuy said:
“A qb isn’t going to teach another qb mechanics on throwing the ball.”

I would say that most quarterback coaches have played quarterback at sometime in their lives in high school, college or the pros.

Last edited:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wtf are you talking about. Your posts in this thread are quite possibly the worst posts I’ve seen on any fan message board. A qb isn’t going to teach another qb mechanics on throwing the ball. I don’t know why I’m responding to such and idiot of a poster. You fucking suck.

Maybe read the article, dumdum

"I was throwing extra after practice, and he stayed out there specifically just to see maybe what I was doing wrong and he was just trying to help me out. He’s been a huge help for sure.”

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Completely and udderly unnecessary because Fields hemselve is the reason why he was successful and literally owned his own success it's not like he needs to be coddled with his own personal coach from high-school or college to literally be the guy he already has become but whatever hire whoever but just saying!

Just as an aside, but I read somewhere that, after the draft, Fields went back to his high school coach to work on some routes.

He is a hard worker who keeps his relationships. Also, I’m not sure the qb coach at THE Ohio State is at the same level of the qb coach he has now. Finally, that os coach has his own ambitions, most likely, and taking a year as a personal tutor to Fields may derail future job opportunities on the coaching track.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BB since you're too dumb to remember where this conversation is taking place, let me guide you back @Angry Boomer

Answer me this question. Yes or no, is Andy Dalton veering from John DeFilippo's teachings in his tutoring of Justin Fields?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BB since you're too dumb to remember where this conversation is taking place, let me guide you back @Angry Boomer

Answer me this question. Yes or no, is Andy Dalton veering from John DeFilippo's teachings in his tutoring of Justin Fields?
foot-in-mouth-header.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The deflection is strong with this one.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It sure is Barney, you should stop it and take your L like a man
Like you do every single time you're proven wrong? There is not a more stubborn person on this board than you and it's incredible that it's you because the stubborn posters aren't usually the ones who are wrong about everything. It's the ones who are used to being right.

You've become nothing but a troll at this point. We're getting real close to ignore time because you seem to never want to actually debate about anything. Its just refusal of facts, not answering questions, zero research. Just redundancy of whatever flavor of the day insult you have. Not to mention just being completely worthless. Couldn't answer a simple question. Couldn't do 1 min of research the other day to understand how in now way could Tony Romo have called a Bears game with Cutler at QB.

Crazy that the highlight of your existence on here was the 10 minutes we felt bad for you after thinking you were dead. Loser.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Who teaches a quarterback mechanics? A fucking running back?

“Legendary football quarterback Peyton Manning teaches all the fundamentals of being a good passer. Peyton shows how to grip the football, how to throw a spiral and how to be a consistent passer.”
I love how this fucking moron gives us a quote, but zero context to what that quote is about.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Meanwhile Peyton and Eli always worked with David Cutcliffe.