Justin Fields hype starting to leak out of Halas Hall, from reporters, and everyone's "favorite" bloggers...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Reminder that DBB is not hooked up in Halas Hall. All he does he state shit that fits with the current mood.

Also OP said Fields would bury whatever team drafts him without watching a second of him in college and immediately hopped on his dick as soon as the Bears drafted him LMAOOOOO

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Reminder that DBB is not hooked up in Halas Hall. All he does he state shit that fits with the current mood.

Also OP said Fields would bury whatever team drafts him without watching a second of him in college and immediately hopped on his dick as soon as the Bears drafted him LMAOOOOO
He was also done with him after the Broncos game (best game of his career)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Some youtuber told him to be out and now X is telling him to be in. All the while talking about sheep!
i dont understand him. Why are you a big enough fan to make 20 different usernames on a Bears board and you dont even have any opinions that are your own or even watch games?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I said based on the scouting reports from college I didn't think he would make it and thought he might bust out. But didn't quite say what you said.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself. I've been a fan and in his corner since I first saw him with my own eyes in a Bears Uni (don't give a FUCK what these guys do in college, given the bust rate of QBs).

Really only temporarily lost faith since then after the KC game, but his bounce-back and appearance to taking the next step helped me come back around to my original position.

What I will never understand, is we as Bears fans might finally have a QB we all can rally around, and you instead want to be a turd and play troll with your circle-jerk friends.

:speechless:

To each their own I guess - some people never mature....

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I said I didn't think he would make it and thought he might bust out. But didn't quite say what you said.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself. I've been a fan and in his corner since I first saw him with my own eyes in a Bears Uni (don't give a FUCK what these guys do in college, given the bust rate of QBs).

Really only temporarily lost faith since then after the KC game, but his bounce-back and appearance to taking the next step helped me come back around to my original position.

What I will never understand, is we as Bears fans might finally have a QB we all can rally around, and you instead want to be a turd and play troll with your circle-jerk friends.

You believe in pizzagate and QANON while saying ThE sToRm Is CoMiNg. Please tell us all about maturity.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I said based on the scouting reports from college I didn't think he would make it and thought he might bust out. But didn't quite say what you said.

Screenshot_20231011_220732.jpg
This was not just after the kc game. You were officially out after his best game as a pro

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I’m here for the circle jerk 🙋🏽‍♂️

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
If this is real - this season is about to get a lot more fun.

For all of the talk about Caleb Williams being a generational talent - Trevor Lawrence was spoken of in the same manner and Justin has been right on his heels and oftentimes better than him since they were 17 years old. Justin is every bit the talent as anybody in this sport and when the light turns on - it's obvious.

People are already packing his and Flus' bags and I think that's a bit too soon.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I avoided the off season hype because that rarely works out.

I'm starting to feel excitement. We'll see if I continue forgetting it's Sunday until after the Bears game is over.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If this is real - this season is about to get a lot more fun.

For all of the talk about Caleb Williams being a generational talent - Trevor Lawrence was spoken of in the same manner and Justin has been right on his heels and oftentimes better than him since they were 17 years old. Justin is every bit the talent as anybody in this sport and when the light turns on - it's obvious.

People are already packing his and Flus' bags and I think that's a bit too soon.

Agreed. And to be honest, after the KC and Denver games, it was understandable, but to see everything click and see smart play calling for once in the Washington game, if they can sustain this, we finally got one.

Then we all can start finally talking about how good can he get, rather than if we can ever get one at all.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The team believes that when Fields' footwork is clean, that guides his eyes, and good things happen in the pocket.

LOL at the footwork tweet after Fields threw out what they had been telling him to do and went back to what felt natural. Left foot back for timing my ass.