Liked Posts:
It is 5 am your time btw. Take that sister buttsex

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields did well enough considering the circumstances. You are looking at the wrong position. I give up on all of our receivers but Mooney.

ESB, Pettis, Smith Marsette, Pringle etc..you all are fired or at best should be fighting for one single spot as our 6th WR next season.

I give Velus some time to see what he offers at receiver, but he lost his opportunity on Special Teams for now.

ESB can stick around. He’s be fine. And yes, remove VJJ from PR duties but keep him on offense please

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields did well enough considering the circumstances. You are looking at the wrong position. I give up on all of our receivers but Mooney.

ESB, Pettis, Smith Marsette, Pringle etc..you all are fired or at best should be fighting for one single spot as our 6th WR next season.

I give Velus some time to see what he offers at receiver, but he lost his opportunity on Special Teams for now.
The Pettis drop in the endzone on 3rd down and the Mooney bobble on 4th both should have been the game winning TDs - but oh well. This season is a wash anyways and most of these peeps won't be on the roster next year. Hopefully we'll have a new and upgraded WR core for 2023.

I say let Velus make all the mistakes he needs to at returner as well as keep him learning how to be a WR. Why not give him the reps? What do we lose? More games during a throw away season?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He thinks his schnauzer has the warrior spirit after getting through all the peanut butter covering up his rectum.

I’m sure he heard how to do that from Alex Jones. It’s How he got the warrior spirit!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Pettis drop in the endzone on 3rd down and the Mooney bobble on 4th both should have been the game winning TDs - but oh well. This season is a wash anyways and most of these peeps won't be on the roster next year. Hopefully we'll have a new and upgraded WR core for 2023.

I say let Velus make all the mistakes he needs to at returner as well as keep him learning how to be a WR. Why not give him the reps? What do we lose? More games during a throw away season?
He has to learn accountability

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
I don't know many QBs who miss that wide open throw Griffen for a TD.

How does he miss THAT throw?

If there was a game this team could win it was this one but nope. Two REALLY bad teams, we are just worse.

I'm definitely in the camp that doesn't think Fields is a starting QB in this league. Maybe 4 years from now? Possibly?

Kills me to say it but I'm in that camp.

I'll be happy as shit two years from now if I'm wrong but it's pretty hard to imagine.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

"Hopefully".....just don't peep ahead at the upcoming free agent market and/or draft class....not that great

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:

Jones can return kick offs, put Ebner as our punt returner.

Jones just has not feel for punts at all.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Justin was the only bright spot -- once again, the best player on the field. Who was better?? The guys covering the game for Thursday Night Football were idiots. Not because they are dumb but because they have not watched the games. They came in with a pre-programmed narrative (driven solely by stats) and drove it into the ground. Anyone watching "the games" knows Justin has no help -- no time/damn near zero protection, tons of critical drops and no true difference makers. The guy is on an island.

I am just very concerned that he will not last the season taking a beating like this. This organization is letting him down.
Bright spot? Yikes. See every time he gets tackled, he acted like he was severely injured? He going for the pity votes now. That always spells the end.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sigh.....he was getting his azz beat out there after almost every pass, But he hung in there, like a TRUE SPARTAN. :)(y)
Well a true Spartan would prefer to bathe in olive oil with his(man) lover and then have buttsex with him. Pretty sure fields don’t play that game

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What a cute way for nick to say he is still unemployed, a decade later

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sigh.....he was getting his azz beat out there after almost every pass, But he hung in there, like a TRUE SPARTAN. :)(y)
OOOOOOOOh....I'm hurt.............can't go on.................ref, I'm being roughed more than Tom Brady ever was, can I get a flag? See, fans, I'm getting hurt and that's why I'm statistically the worst QB in the league. Feel sorry for me..

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I'M Really getting sick of this Smith Marsette choking guy

Last edited: